Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What is everyone’s expectations on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I first started I tailored my Messages to each person I Messaged but so many get deleted or unread so now it’s a case of hey how u doing sort of thing I get females get loads of messages but if someone takes time to message at least reply

What’s your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nope, most women look at the profile before the message, if the profile is unsavoury then I don't bother

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When I first started I tailored my Messages to each person I Messaged but so many get deleted or unread so now it’s a case of hey how u doing sort of thing I get females get loads of messages but if someone takes time to message at least reply

What’s your thoughts "

No one asks you to message so don’t be surprised when they go unread or deleted.

Even the fugly girls are in awe at the attention Fab brings them and can pick and choose.

Single guys are bottom feeders in a very large ocean whilst single girls are bobbing along on the surface picking and choosing

That’s how it rolls

By *atsnTitsCouple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

Cock pics never go down well for me. Perhaps that?? First thing female seeing is ur cock pic. No matter what u have written cock pic taints it

Females get a lot of mail also. It’s impossible to reply back to every single message. Profile pic and the context of the writing is what grabs the attention, that’s what I looked at anyway when I was a single fem

Tits

over a year ago

"Nope, most women look at the profile before the message, if the profile is unsavoury then I don't bother "

Oh so this

Unsavoury for me - lots of cock pictures, pictures that have other women in them (respect thing), no content, nasty status updates

Could be the best message ever but if the profile is a turn off then it’s a no or delete depending on my mood or the state of my inbox

over a year ago

Changed pic ??

over a year ago

"Nope, most women look at the profile before the message, if the profile is unsavoury then I don't bother "

This

over a year ago

Just cause it’s a swingers site doesn’t automatically mean your having sex with who ever replies to you...so don’t expect it.. some profiles come across disrespectful and so do some first messages. I’m not having sex with just anyone and if people actually read profiles first it would save the embarrassment or disappointment for all...

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Thay said, surely even a no thanks takes seconds to type. And before you say they would just message again. You reply and block as thier profile does not appeal to you. Unless you like the attention of course and that makes you feel more empowered ?. My opinion manners cost nothing and a quick no thanks takes seconds to type.

over a year ago

Expectations

Absolute none except come onto fab have a laugh, chat and banter.Go into the chat room and on the forums and have a right good giggle and whatever follows, follows

I change my profile now and then but there usually is a bit of speel and maybe only one or two pics which are always clean. It's there for fabbers to read as the way I treat fabbers, with respect.

over a year ago

"Expectations

Absolute none except come onto fab have a laugh, chat and banter.Go into the chat room and on the forums and have a right good giggle and whatever follows, follows "

This ^

Fab is like pretty much everything else in life. If you take it too seriously you're f##ked.... or not!

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"When I first started I tailored my Messages to each person I Messaged but so many get deleted or unread so now it’s a case of hey how u doing sort of thing I get females get loads of messages but if someone takes time to message at least reply

What’s your thoughts "

and if we reply they answer back and as its impossible to have hundreds of conversatuons at once its easier not to answer most. My life is busy and not all about Fab and how i choose to spend my spare time is entirely up to me. That dees not make me rude it makes me wise

over a year ago

I'm with the other ladies on here. Cock pics are a big turn off and what they write in their profile is important. Opening messages too are paramount to me, I have had so many rude and filthy ones that I just delete them now. If a man can't respect a single woman on this site then I will pick and choose who to reply to, who does send me a decent opening message. They are asking us after all so of course we are allowed to be choosy but it's also about being careful as well x

over a year ago

If i fancy someone

I meet

If I don't..hey ho i dont

no expectations whatsoever

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont have any expectations at all if a meet happens great if it doesnt then it wasnt ment to happen .

If you dont expect anything then you wont be disapointed

over a year ago

I think I may have worded it wrong ! ... am not on about expectations as such am on about u look at a profile/pics think wow sounds nice write a nice long message send it then goes unnoticed! ...hence why now il send a message like hey fancy chatting or passed thought I’d give u a message to if u fancy talking ! ..I am new to this science I have posted a few things on here like my messages they get ignored I want to know where decent dogging places are in fife ect ... bottom line why put in the effort to get messages deleted ignored unread

over a year ago

Should say scence no science

over a year ago

Even basic expectations such as a polite "no thanks" are pointless. If you don't get the responses you're personally looking for from other fabbers, move on because they're not for you anyway. You're in control and the way others choose to act towards you should have no bearing on you whatsoever.

over a year ago

Me personally

If I receive a message I look at the profile 1st...

If I like it il.message back

If it's got nothing on it or it's full of knobshots...il message back a no thanks.

Simple

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

What’s your thoughts and if we reply they answer back and as its impossible to have hundreds of conversatuons at once its easier not to answer most. My life is busy and not all about Fab and how i choose to spend my spare time is entirely up to me. That dees not make me rude it makes me wise"

Yes but if someone came up to you in a pub or anywhere else and said hello , you would at least give a reply whether busy or not . If that person then kept on trying to talk to you you would ignore or on fab "block" . Also if you blocked profiles that pestered or did not appeal to you it would free up more of your spare time as cuts out repeat messengers of no interest to you personally .

over a year ago

We (mostly Elsie) reply to polite messages as manners cost nothing but we are clear if we are not interested. We would hope that anyone choosing to message would have read our profile and therefore would have an understanding of what we like. Cock pics are a no as are pussy pics. We also read verifications as the language used says a lot about who is messaging.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

My expectation is that of .... if I fancy someone and they fancy me back we will have sex. Straight forward x

By *inUpGirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think like alot of others no expectations is the best.

Ive found really good friends on here, had a relationship from here but ive also had lots of fun both socially and sexually.

Have no expectations and enjoy whatever life throws your way is my motto x

over a year ago

If I approach you in a pub/club and make conversation. If you like we converse and possibly hit it off sexually. If I approach you in the pub and your not interested I expect a courteous no thanks and I expect that in here.

Manners don’t cost anything

over a year ago

Exactly my point am trying to get across ??

over a year ago

"If I approach you in a pub/club and make conversation. If you like we converse and possibly hit it off sexually. If I approach you in the pub and your not interested I expect a courteous no thanks and I expect that in here.

Manners don’t cost anything "

Totally agree

except one thing you have to be realistic with, females will get hundreds of mail per hour so its one of the reasons I hardly ever message as I'd be very surprised if they can reply to everyone to say no so I wouldn't expect a reply if I sent a message

but hey, such is life lol

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"If I approach you in a pub/club and make conversation. If you like we converse and possibly hit it off sexually. If I approach you in the pub and your not interested I expect a courteous no thanks and I expect that in here.

Manners don’t cost anything "

would you seriously type out 94 no thank you replies for half to reply with why not? or keep me in mind wen you do want to meet, filling the in box all over again, no reply on here is recognised as a polite no thanks, tough as it is

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

No one is owed a reply and a non response isn't rude, it even says so in the FAQs.

We will respond to a polite message that's more than one line and that respects us both (after checking out the profile). We won't respond to messages of a few words or cock pics, or where G is blatantly ignored and they only address me. Not only is it rude, they clearly haven't read the profile.

As someone said above, if they haven't bothered to read the profile why should we be bothered to respond? If that makes us rude, tough shit

V

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Manners don’t cost anything

would you seriously type out 94 no thank you replies for half to reply with why not? or keep me in mind wen you do want to meet, filling the in box all over again, no reply on here is recognised as a polite no thanks, tough as it is"

Yep totally agree but those 94 replys will be 94 less messages in the future if you say no thanks then block them will it not ? Everyone forgets on here who they liked or more importantly disliked 6 months ago. You only have to block once but ignoring messages and deleting will only be a repeat process week on week. Like i said earlier maybe its an ego trip for some people to always have lots of messages coming in. Unless someone could explain to me, if you dont like the look of someone or thier profile whom constantly messages you , why dont you block them as opposed simply ignore them , when you know in a day or two you will have more messages from them .

By *andj65Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't expect anything from here..............

Take the site for what it was intended.....

I keep in touch with friends whom i have made and some......only a little,

of whom i will intend making......

This site isn't my life......

Wishing you all a safe and happy 2018...!!!

Jo x

By *uilty_pleasuresCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

For us this is not a site to find sex...We get that at home, this is to chat with people who have similar interests and as with the real world if they interest me I will respond...However a " How's yous doing" is extremely likely to get no response, a long winded obvious copy and paste will get no response, an empty or "will fill in later" profile will get no response. I don't object to cock pics but try a little harder....This is a swingers site not a rent a fuck site....it is as much mental as physical stimulation..

over a year ago

I've never had expectations on here since I first joined years ago, I use this site as an extension of a pub or other social gathering.

I like to flirt, chat and meet new people and if that leads onto something else then that's great. I suppose that is why my messages to people are benign and about any other content but the act of sex.(this can and has gone against me).

On using the site the way I do I have had amazing meets from single to groups, good friendships and even an amazing relationship.

I've no doubt that if I had "expected" sex non of this would have happened.

Michael.

over a year ago

I delete messages if it’s clear they haven’t read my profile. For example Iv been asked if I want to meet 2 hung young guys 29yr eeeeh if you read my profile I’m not meeting outside clubs or socials and certainly not with anyone under 45yrs so don’t see the point in replying to them it’s wasting my time if they havnt read my profile so not worth a reply I’m afraid doesn’t matter how nice it comes accross

over a year ago

Here here

over a year ago

"Nope, most women look at the profile before the message, if the profile is unsavoury then I don't bother

Thay said, surely even a no thanks takes seconds to type. And before you say they would just message again. You reply and block as thier profile does not appeal to you. Unless you like the attention of course and that makes you feel more empowered ?. My opinion manners cost nothing and a quick no thanks takes seconds to type. "

Post new Message to Thread