Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fab Room 101

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok we all get to stick one thing in Room 101.

Mine is:

“Don’t send me a one line email”

***constructs 4 paragraph opus***

Email deleted.

I get it, but grrrr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Those horrible ikea mirrors that fabbers think are trendy to stand in front of

over a year ago

The sexy photo with filthy untidy room in background

over a year ago

"The sexy photo with filthy untidy room in background "

Agree totally

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Single profiles, but only have pics of shagging someone else on there

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Single profiles, but only have pics of shagging someone else on there "

With more of the other person in the picture is what I meant

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Single profiles, but only have pics of shagging someone else on there "

I've seen loads of single male profiles with only females in their pics! That or you can see their cock in a mouth with a clear face pic of the female

R

over a year ago

Glasgow

Pics taken over a toilet ..... both male & female.

R

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Single profiles, but only have pics of shagging someone else on there

I've seen loads of single male profiles with only females in their pics! That or you can see their cock in a mouth with a clear face pic of the female

R "

Think that's so wrong!! Shouldn't be allowed on here.

over a year ago

Glasgow

R

Think that's so wrong!! Shouldn't be allowed on here. "

It seems some are passed as ok & some not. I once had a pic refused because I wasn't in it (male version of 5 bum pic in my profile)

R

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

R

It seems some are passed as ok & some not. I once had a pic refused because I wasn't in it (male version of 5 bum pic in my profile)

R "

I wanted my Christmas tree as my profile picture (it is a very nice tree....), but got rejected as well because I wasn't in it. So had to put my behind in the tree and take another picture

over a year ago

Totally agree there.. nothing more unsexy than a cock and bog shot! !

over a year ago

Glasgow

R

R

I wanted my Christmas tree as my profile picture (it is a very nice tree....), but got rejected as well because I wasn't in it. So had to put my behind in the tree and take another picture "

Fab!

I wanted an avatar of a "little miss" character but couldn't have that either. Kind of new I was chancing my arm though. Lol

R

over a year ago

"Ok we all get to stick one thing in Room 101.

Mine is:

“Don’t send me a one line email”

***constructs 4 paragraph opus***

Email deleted.

I get it, but grrrr "

Haha yep!

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

messages from (user no longer on site)

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Fuck, suck of avoid threads

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Vile people who get away with being vile because they can’t be named or shamed for threatening other users etc but thankfully people talk and everyone knows what they are like, just a shame for those not in the know. Some people on this site try and make it a happy place while others don’t like seeing people happy

And yes single profiles with pics of other people, sometimes the pics are taken with consent but not to be shared a year later without consent. Also bareback pics on single profiles is a instant block for us

The fuck, avoid threads don’t bother me that much as I just pass by them but I know they give others a bit of joy so they can stay

These forums have become a bit hostile recently which is a shame because most use them to see who’s doing what and where or just to start chatting to new people in general, I know I can be the grumpy unapproachable one to most but I’m far from it I just have no filter for idiots

John

over a year ago

The first message from someone when I can immediately tell that I'm going to have to make all the effort to keep the conversation going even though they contacted me first.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Status updates that are more suited to Facebook n then of course the ones that are either begging or slagging.

K x

over a year ago

“Girl” profiles that just join and immediately have a verification

over a year ago

"“Girl” profiles that just join and immediately have a verification "

Lol this one!

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

"Vile people who get away with being vile because they can’t be named or shamed for threatening other users etc but thankfully people talk and everyone knows what they are like, just a shame for those not in the know. Some people on this site try and make it a happy place while others don’t like seeing people happy

And yes single profiles with pics of other people, sometimes the pics are taken with consent but not to be shared a year later without consent. Also bareback pics on single profiles is a instant block for us

The fuck, avoid threads don’t bother me that much as I just pass by them but I know they give others a bit of joy so they can stay

These forums have become a bit hostile recently which is a shame because most use them to see who’s doing what and where or just to start chatting to new people in general, I know I can be the grumpy unapproachable one to most but I’m far from it I just have no filter for idiots

John "

"Grumpy" You!, No, surely not

Seriously though, like you say, we come to the forum for a laugh, a joke,

and chatting to new people, it's a wonderful place for that

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Vile people who get away with being vile because they can’t be named or shamed for threatening other users etc but thankfully people talk and everyone knows what they are like, just a shame for those not in the know. Some people on this site try and make it a happy place while others don’t like seeing people happy

John "

Funnily enough single guys sometimes think I'm wrong to point it out

R

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Status updates that are more suited to Facebook n then of course the ones that are either begging or slagging.

K x"

Are you referring to my Saturday kitchen post by any chance? That would probably class as facebook update. It's just I fancy the pants off the presenter

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Status updates that are more suited to Facebook n then of course the ones that are either begging or slagging.

K x

Are you referring to my Saturday kitchen post by any chance? That would probably class as facebook update. It's just I fancy the pants off the presenter "

Haha no I was more referring to football ones

K x

over a year ago

Guys with knobshots over a toilet

Chicks with random objects shoved up their chuff

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

K x"

such as?

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K x

such as?"

Already answered this above

K x

over a year ago

John "

Morning j you grumpy ???? No way

By *argaidMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Complaining about being unable to find nice single guys but profile has single guys blocked.

By *argaidMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"

I wanted an avatar of a "little miss" character but couldn't have that either. Kind of new I was chancing my arm though. Lol

R "

I have an avatar I use elsewhere, that I drew, of me in the style of the Simpsons. Gets rejected here every time I try.

over a year ago

Woman who scream Face pic only !! in their profile when they dont have one themselves....and couples who verify their singles profile and vice versa..really ??

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

The dreaded "Sydney University" disclaimer and such. Should be removed from every profile imo.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't think I'd send anything in, it all amuses me in one way or another

over a year ago

"Pics taken over a toilet ..... both male & female.

R "

OMG hate those pics or guys that pull jeans and underwater to their knees and take a pic of the cock.

What’s that all about??

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The dreaded "Sydney University" disclaimer and such. Should be removed from every profile imo."

This . It's become like the five monkeys and a ladder experiment

over a year ago

And the nonsense about Facebook being a publically traded entity.

Since when was this Facebook?

Bizarre.

By *ngelkDevilCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Our top one would have to be the people on here that are openly cheating on their partners. Just not right in OUR opinion.

over a year ago

Anybody who has attached a tag to themselves ie hotwife, cougar, bull, milf and others of similar variations.

over a year ago

Pet hates

Goal oriented rude couples who talk for ages then you exchange pics and there’s silence or a block. Don’t have the decency to say ‘sorry not our type’

Guys who send ‘Can I ask you a question?’ one liners

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Can't accommodate, can't travel.

So where do you intend to meet?

over a year ago

Bare back pics on a single guy profile.... no no no no no

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

"Can't accommodate, can't travel.

So where do you intend to meet?

"

Would that qualify as an oxymoron lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am glad this took off and you’re all as irritated by the little things as I am happy new year folks...

By *orth and southCouple
over a year ago

scotland

The ‘Think it’s time I left this site’ posts!!

Announcement not required - just go, off you pop and make sure that door doesn’t bang you on the coupon on the way out!!

B

over a year ago

"The ‘Think it’s time I left this site’ posts!!

Announcement not required - just go, off you pop and make sure that door doesn’t bang you on the coupon on the way out!!

B"

^^^^^^^ this

By *arkyc88Man
over a year ago

gla

Guys who state that they are bisexual then when u speak to them either they have blocked guys or say not into men?? I wouldnt have messaged ghem in the first place..

over a year ago

I find it amusing when people get upset if you call fab a sex site.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"The ‘Think it’s time I left this site’ posts!!

B"

Looking forward to catching up with you pair soon.

R

over a year ago

In 2018 can we consign the following to room 101.

1) Kiss,fuck,pass threads

2) “Why cant I get my hole, I’m a genuine/respectful/decent” guy” threads

3) “Thanks for the amazing night....you know who you are” status updates when you just know they spent the entire evening in question having multiple cry wanks/bean flicks over the FB who they are trying to antagonise with their status updates

4) “Wank Club” threads

over a year ago

Oooops I shoukd have read the OP’s post more carefully. Got a tad greedy and chose 4....apologies

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

"In 2018 can we consign the following to room 101.

1) Kiss,fuck,pass threads

2) “Why cant I get my hole, I’m a genuine/respectful/decent” guy” threads

3) “Thanks for the amazing night....you know who you are” status updates when you just know they spent the entire evening in question having multiple cry wanks/bean flicks over the FB who they are trying to antagonise with their status updates

4) “Wank Club” threads

"

No3's a good one, I thought those people were just showing off Such an innocent

over a year ago

The couples profiles that have things like

M half looking to get cock sucked or Mrs isn't meeting for a while.

Play as a couple or use a singles profile.

Those newbies that have learned how to use the site within 5minutes..fuck of you fake

The afternoon time wasters that say they want a meet but come evening have shut up and you don't hear from them.

over a year ago

First messages with "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" as the opening line. They just make me think you have a stutter.

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Try to not let anything piss me off these days but constant desperate statuses looking for men to take them here book hotels or take them to certain restaurant's is just so needy ,why not go join the hooker sites like some of the other ladies on here and save the desperate shit and pay your own way

over a year ago

Weather status updates. If i want to know if its snowing i look out the window. And reminders what day it its. "Its Friday ..yeeha", "Its hump day fabbers" ....yeah we know, attention seeker . ?

over a year ago

When people message you and the tone of the message is that by them coming around and fucking your other half because they happen to be just passing is totally doing you a favour...

Post new Message to Thread