By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Another single guy taking a random just to get in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

So a single male profile can't have a partner, or a regular fwb to do these things?

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"So a single male profile can't have a partner, or a regular fwb to do these things? "

A regular fb does not make them a couple. If he has a real partner then he obviously doesn’t swing with them as he is on here as a single man.

Cjs puts on specific nights to cater for certain markets. I for one am fed up of single guys ‘teaming’ up with a female to gain entry. I for one am not looking for a ‘pretend’ couple to play witha

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So a single male profile can't have a partner, or a regular fwb to do these things?

A regular fb does not make them a couple. If he has a real partner then he obviously doesn’t swing with them as he is on here as a single man.

Cjs puts on specific nights to cater for certain markets. I for one am fed up of single guys ‘teaming’ up with a female to gain entry. I for one am not looking for a ‘pretend’ couple to play witha"

You often find it’s guys who are only offering a lift to gain entry which is even more shocking, yes these nights were out on to cater to a certain demand but it’s been ruined by single guys who are there thinking it’s access all areas of a full on orgy which I hate to disappoint but it’s anything but because real swinging couples aren’t going anymore or aren’t interested. For some the scene is for swapping or for females to play with other females... not just a free for all that some guys think it is!

These nights were amazing when they first started but now they lack the dynamics it first provided

If a guy wants his end away guaranteed then they should stick to gangbangs

Taxi drivers aren’t required!

John

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am a single women but wouldnt go to a club alone. Therefore i have asked a male friend in the past to join me. Is that so wrong?

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"I am a single women but wouldnt go to a club alone. Therefore i have asked a male friend in the past to join me. Is that so wrong?"

If it’s on a couple and single female night then yes as you aren’t a couple and by your own admission don’t want to attend as a single fem

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went on Saturday night just past, it was the fun for all night and I went in with a friend who said it was fine. I had my fun with someone else so I know that is ok x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Goodness. After 8 is better as everyone is welcome anynight.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"I went on Saturday night just past, it was the fun for all night and I went in with a friend who said it was fine. I had my fun with someone else so I know that is ok x"

Saturday was fun for all so no harm in that

over a year ago

"I went on Saturday night just past, it was the fun for all night and I went in with a friend who said it was fine. I had my fun with someone else so I know that is ok x

Saturday was fun for all so no harm in that"

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"So a single male profile can't have a partner, or a regular fwb to do these things?

Cjs puts on specific nights to cater for certain markets. I for one am fed up of single guys ‘teaming’ up with a female to gain entry. I for one am not looking for a ‘pretend’ couple to play witha"

Think it might get awfully quiet if the "couples" attending the couples and females nights need to prove they're either married, or been together for certain length of time

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I know but i work alot of weekends.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Cjs puts on specific nights to cater for certain markets. I for one am fed up of single guys ‘teaming’ up with a female to gain entry. I for one am not looking for a ‘pretend’ couple to play witha

Think it might get awfully quiet if the "couples" attending the couples and females nights need to prove they're either married, or been together for certain length of time "

They were not quiet to start with, well until single guys started trying to get in

Put the shoe on the other foot, you are a couple who’s looking to dip your toe in, you goto a club and you start chatting to a couple and find out they aren’t together? Would it put you off? I already know the answer as we’ve seen people come and go at the club over the years but hey it’s not my club, I’m just a customer, I know personally a lot of people who don’t go for those reasons or who never go back.

Why try so hard to get to a night that wasn’t meant for them? Why not stick to fun for all nights? We know many couples who the female is straight and they are looking for single guys, they stick to fun for all nights for that reason

John

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Think it might get awfully quiet if the "couples" attending the couples and females nights need to prove they're either married, or been together for certain length of time

They were not quiet to start with, well until single guys started trying to get in

Put the shoe on the other foot, you are a couple who’s looking to dip your toe in, you goto a club and you start chatting to a couple and find out they aren’t together? Would it put you off? I already know the answer as we’ve seen people come and go at the club over the years but hey it’s not my club, I’m just a customer, I know personally a lot of people who don’t go for those reasons or who never go back.

Why try so hard to get to a night that wasn’t meant for them? Why not stick to fun for all nights? We know many couples who the female is straight and they are looking for single guys, they stick to fun for all nights for that reason

John "

I've been, had a great time, but was there with a friend, not with a boyfriend / husband. If that means some people don't want to talk to me or play with me that's fine. Got no problem with that whatsoever.

If the couple wasn't a couple, but like long term FWBs, would you still think they shouldn't be allowed in on those nights? This is an actual question btw, nothing rhetorical about it.

What sparked my response to this though was the initial response, didn't see the need to laugh at people x

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

John

I've been, had a great time, but was there with a friend, not with a boyfriend / husband. If that means some people don't want to talk to me or play with me that's fine. Got no problem with that whatsoever.

If the couple wasn't a couple, but like long term FWBs, would you still think they shouldn't be allowed in on those nights? This is an actual question btw, nothing rhetorical about it.

What sparked my response to this though was the initial response, didn't see the need to laugh at people x"

Long term FWB is fine in my eyes because they actually have a connection and there for the right reasons

I get what you are saying about you having no problem if people don’t want to chat, I get that. What I’m saying is it puts those that are there to meet couples on the back foot because they start second guessing what they are there for and who’s an actual Couple which then makes them sit in a corner 9 out of 10 times. That’s my issue

It should either be controlled or just scrapped for fun for all nights

John

over a year ago

"Another single guy taking a random just to get in "

Classic fun police. It’s a great place for a fab date!

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"Another single guy taking a random just to get in

Classic fun police. It’s a great place for a fab date! "

Yeah on fun for all nights. Not fun police just can’t be arsed with single guys ruining the night

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Dont understand why u think single guys ruin the night and not single females. I have never once met a badly behaved single male at any club.

over a year ago

"Another single guy taking a random just to get in

Classic fun police. It’s a great place for a fab date!

Yeah on fun for all nights. Not fun police just can’t be arsed with single guys ruining the night"

Same, hence I would go to the couples and single fems night x

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Clearly some people on here don’t get the whole “couples and single females” nights

Goto any other club that runs these events, you wouldn’t even make it past the booking stage. Would you be happy if you turned up for a greedy girls event looking to fuck females only to find it was just TVs? People are going to meet other “couples and single females”

John

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"Dont understand why u think single guys ruin the night and not single females. I have never once met a badly behaved single male at any club."

Past experience. Single guys team up with women to get in then wander about alone & act predatory. Majority of guys who attend on these nights as a fake couple only do so to get into the couples room because they think it guarantees action

By *inkyCJWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

I would just like to point out that the couples & females night is for what it says it is. Yes some couples are long term FB's and others do have separate and couples profiles on here others book outwith Fab but it would be very difficult for me to completely control it as I cannot exactly ask guests to prove it and nor do any other clubs. As for them being quieter or stopping couples coming, that is an opinion and everyone is entitled to it but I keep records and from them it is up and down the same as any of the other nights here or probably anywhere for that matter. As always if anything is troubling you on the nights then please come and speak to us. Cj xx

over a year ago

I have personally never came across many "predatory" single males at cjs but I have travelled to many clubs in the UK and been to clubs where I have seen "couples" enter then appear to be on their own after 10 mins. It's a difficult thing to keep tabs on however.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

As a single female on here I know quite a lot of single guys & quite well ..... but wouldn't pair up with them to go to couple & single female nights as we aren't a couple!

R

By *976scottMan
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Genuine question what qualifies as a couple?

A few on this thread know me and my and our situation, having met both of us!

How do you prove you are a couple or how do the club check.

Yeah I agree with the just looking for a lift situation and if folk are being a pest male or female they should be asked to leave.

Unless you get a game of Mr and Mrs and answer 5 questions right about each other you don’t get in! Lol

I think I’ve just solved the dilemma! Lol

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 27/11/17 19:13:56]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 27/11/17 19:13:59]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

The clubs know most people who are going and if new visitors don't qualify for entry or don't play by the rules they'll remember. Probably best leave it to them to decide who's on the guest list x

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Genuine question what qualifies as a couple?

Yeah I agree with the just looking for a lift situation and if folk are being a pest male or female they should be asked to leave.

Unless you get a game of Mr and Mrs and answer 5 questions right about each other you don’t get in! Lol

I think I’ve just solved the dilemma! Lol"

I’d be lucky if I could answer 5 questions about K unless it was food related

It’s more a case of clubs knowing the common offenders and putting a stop to it but like I said we are only customers so i guess we either pay the £40 like everyone else or don’t go? It’s as simple as that I guess

John

over a year ago

The common offenders should be banned lol x

By *ornographic ArtsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont understand why u think single guys ruin the night and not single females. I have never once met a badly behaved single male at any club.

Past experience. Single guys team up with women to get in then wander about alone & act predatory. Majority of guys who attend on these nights as a fake couple only do so to get into the couples room because they think it guarantees action"

This is our exact experience. So we don't go out of our way for couples nights and go to whatever one we can make it too.

By *heekyguy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Local

So back to the original question... who's going? Lol

over a year ago

Is it fun for bisexual couples

over a year ago

Cool read guys. Enjoyed reading about a lot of the different views. Also loved that the boss lady jumped in. Hope you give me a discount for my next visit as I have gave you props.

Just to throw my hat on to it. I have been to one CJs couple and single fem night. First half was spent trying to get rid of a fake couple. Maybe it's more our fault. The wife attracts crazies and we are too nice to tell them where to go.

On the what makes a couple. Well I would say if you call your partner a FB then your not a couple. By calling them that, you a saying your not in a relationship. Just my view guys and don't really care if anyone agrees.

Englbert

over a year ago

Never been my wife and I are both bisexual always spoke about going just really nervous don’t know what to expect xx

By *ornidevylsCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Couldn't make Saturday. Friday might work. Who's all going?

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think I’ve just solved the dilemma! Lol"

So... wasn’t gonna bother commenting as wouldn’t make any difference but here goes. We visited a club recently and got told the following. Couples and single females nights were being abused by single guys teaming up with ladies to get in cheaper and for other reasons, to combat this the club required you to have an established (with verifications) fab swingers or swinging heaven profile to be given membership. They take your pic which is stored on their system and when you swipe your card in then the staff member can see you match the pics they have. Might seem like a whole load of hassle to go to a club but it would out the repeat offenders. In answer to the other part of your question Scott, you and N were an actual couple. My problem with a couples and single females night is I’m being sold one thing and getting another, I would rather just be told it’s a fun for all at least that way I can’t complain as I’m getting what I paid for. But hey ho as John said we’re only the customer

K x

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 09:15:46]

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The common offenders should be banned lol x"

Totally agree but unfortunately not

K x

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I think I’ve just solved the dilemma! Lol

So... wasn’t gonna bother commenting as wouldn’t make any difference but here goes. We visited a club recently and got told the following. Couples and single females nights were being abused by single guys teaming up with ladies to get in cheaper and for other reasons, to combat this the club required you to have an established (with verifications) fab swingers or swinging heaven profile to be given membership. They take your pic which is stored on their system and when you swipe your card in then the staff member can see you match the pics they have. Might seem like a whole load of hassle to go to a club but it would out the repeat offenders. In answer to the other part of your question Scott, you and N were an actual couple. My problem with a couples and single females night is I’m being sold one thing and getting another, I would rather just be told it’s a fun for all at least that way I can’t complain as I’m getting what I paid for. But hey ho as John said we’re only the customer

K x"

You know Scott and N were a couple, but with a single male profile, according to some, he can't be. And that's what I think is such a shame on here, the unnecessary presumptions. Sorry, changing the subject again.

Back to the origins of this post. Who's going on 1st December?

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

You know Scott and N were a couple, but with a single male profile, according to some, he can't be. And that's what I think is such a shame on here, the unnecessary presumptions. Sorry, changing the subject again.

Back to the origins of this post. Who's going on 1st December? "

We won’t make the 1st as other commitments but as most singles do they keep original profile but just deactivate it, they split up and he’s back on his singles profile

John

over a year ago

"The common offenders should be banned lol x

Totally agree but unfortunately not

K x"

If only we could toss them out ourselves x

over a year ago

So understand about the whole couples and single girls I have seen on many occasions a girl taking in different guys at some different club nights,.so my question is how is it oki for the girls

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I just always thought a couple meant 2 people but was obviously wrong

By *erigoodMan
over a year ago

glasgow

iv got a idea why not have like two separate rooms one for ‘genuine real couples’ and another for ‘casual fb couples’

Or maybe on entry to a club you get hand cuffed to your partner you came in with as long you got some sort of proof ie couples profile verified or joint bank account with both names, couples photograph signed by a justice of peace or someone in power who can verify them,

Then the ones looking for just a shag will get spotted and throw them to the dungeon,

Right il see yous in dungeon!

over a year ago

According to your profile you don't play with anyone other than each other. Should you be allowed in just because you're in a couple when though you've no intention of meeting and playing with any other couples or females There?

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

According to your profile you don't play with anyone other than each other. Should you be allowed in just because you're in a couple when though you've no intention of meeting and playing with any other couples or females There?"

Who says we don’t? The profile is over a year old now.

So now you have to have a sexual intent to attend? Sorry must of missed this disclaimer in the small print.

You’re also highly presumptive about what we do for people who don’t know us

over a year ago

1 - You do in your profile???

2 - "Swingers" club

3 - Just an observation

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"1 - You do in your profile???

2 - "Swingers" club

3 - Just an observation"

Wildly judgy

over a year ago

2 - "Swingers" club

3 - Just an observation

Wildly judgy"

Like yersels. Pot. Kettle. Black

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

2 - "Swingers" club

3 - Just an observation

Wildly judgy

Like yersels. Pot. Kettle. Black"

Not really as we were speaking of single men teaming up to gain entry to a night that they are t allowed to attend thus breaking the rules for their own benefit.

We attend the club as a couple who engage in other forms of sexual activity which is not against the rules.

Our statement remains as fact yours is just someone looking for a rise on the forums with your perceived assumptions

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why should it make any difference if they play or not? It’s a swinging club to meet likeminded people, in fact I’m sure their website states you are under no pressure to participate

K x

over a year ago

"Why should it make any difference if they play or not? It’s a swinging club to meet likeminded people, in fact I’m sure their website states you are under no pressure to participate

K x"

We wouldn't expect there to he pressure to play.....

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"Why should it make any difference if they play or not? It’s a swinging club to meet likeminded people, in fact I’m sure their website states you are under no pressure to participate

K x

We wouldn't expect there to he pressure to play....."

Here's a wee deal for you both. Turn up at CJs say hi, if we get on we can go upstairs and fuck, if not, you are welcome to watch us fuck each other (if that counts as swinging) or a couple we do like

Jim

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

According to your profile you don't play with anyone other than each other. Should you be allowed in just because you're in a couple when though you've no intention of meeting and playing with any other couples or females There?"

Swinging is a lifestyle. It's not purely about sex. Your profile sounds like one of the many single guy profiles which gives genuine single guys a bad rep on here. Think on!

over a year ago

According to your profile you don't play with anyone other than each other. Should you be allowed in just because you're in a couple when though you've no intention of meeting and playing with any other couples or females There?

Swinging is a lifestyle. It's not purely about sex. Your profile sounds like one of the many single guy profiles which gives genuine single guys a bad rep on here. Think on!"

Think on? Ok then.....Hope your not one of those predatory single guys who prowl swingers clubs....

over a year ago

K x

We wouldn't expect there to he pressure to play.....

Here's a wee deal for you both. Turn up at CJs say hi, if we get on we can go upstairs and fuck, if not, you are welcome to watch us fuck each other (if that counts as swinging) or a couple we do like

Jim

"

Nice one

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Swinging is a lifestyle. It's not purely about sex. Your profile sounds like one of the many single guy profiles which gives genuine single guys a bad rep on here. Think on!

Think on? Ok then.....Hope your not one of those predatory single guys who prowl swingers clubs...."

They are almost as bad as the single guys pretending to be a couple / female... You've probably seen the type, one hidden verification from months ago

Without going over old ground, single guys are welcomed on specific nights. Same as gangbangs, tv/ts nights. Different strokes for different folks.

Bringing a random doesn't = a couple. Think this was the original Crux of your argument (point).

Can't wait to meet you both! Even if it's just at one of the numerous social events that are arranged on here, throughout the year

Jim

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

It's canceled there's a post up

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"It's canceled there's a post up"

I know, we commented on it hours ago.

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

"It's canceled there's a post up

I know, we commented on it hours ago. "

Was for everybody incase they didn't notice

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"It's canceled there's a post up

I know, we commented on it hours ago.

Was for everybody incase they didn't notice "

Tbf, if they see this, I'd guess they'd notice the post right under it.

Pretty sure CJ won't be relying on this forum to announce it's cancelled either. Anyone that has already booked in will probably get an email, since not everyone that goes is on here.

over a year ago

Think on? Ok then.....Hope your not one of those predatory single guys who prowl swingers clubs....

They are almost as bad as the single guys pretending to be a couple / female... You've probably seen the type, one hidden verification from months ago

Without going over old ground, single guys are welcomed on specific nights. Same as gangbangs, tv/ts nights. Different strokes for different folks.

Bringing a random doesn't = a couple. Think this was the original Crux of your argument (point).

Can't wait to meet you both! Even if it's just at one of the numerous social events that are arranged on here, throughout the year

Jim

"

Lol. Poor single guys get blamed for everything. Fake couples, fake profiles, fake verifications, predators...

No, that's wasn't the crux of my point (argument). The crux was your comments about guys came across stuck up about being able to attend a night that you didn't intend to participate in anyway. Like if there's a set number of people going and half or more have no intention of playing....would they not he better off in a pub and leave that space for those who do?

We're only looking for 1 guy to join us so that night in particular would be pointless for us.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Jim

Lol. Poor single guys get blamed for everything. Fake couples, fake profiles, fake verifications, predators...

No, that's wasn't the crux of my point (argument). The crux was your comments about guys came across stuck up about being able to attend a night that you didn't intend to participate in anyway. Like if there's a set number of people going and half or more have no intention of playing....would they not he better off in a pub and leave that space for those who do?

We're only looking for 1 guy to join us so that night in particular would be pointless for us.

"

Why is any night pointless for you? You seem to think single guys should be able to go to every night (as long as they bring a woman) Do you think everyone that goes will fuck everyone else?!

Try going to a few nights. Pay your money, even for one night and then come and preach about your perceptions. We have been there and done it. Playing while guys try to get into locked rooms, couple's rooms. Trying to get involved, without being invited in public rooms.

It doesn't stop us going or doing what we are there for.

Sounds like you would love it, so let us know when you're going and we can point you towards some regulars that would suit you

Jim

By *exinthesunWoman
over a year ago

far far away

Can I add to this. All this single guy bashing is a bit unfair. I went to a club a few years ago and on that night it was the male half’s of the couples that were the pain in the butt, not the single guys who were all very respectful. It was almost as if the attached guys felt they could push the boundaries a little more as they were almost untouchable as they were there as a couple.

over a year ago

Jim

Why is any night pointless for you? You seem to think single guys should be able to go to every night (as long as they bring a woman) Do you think everyone that goes will fuck everyone else?!

Try going to a few nights. Pay your money, even for one night and then come and preach about your perceptions. We have been there and done it. Playing while guys try to get into locked rooms, couple's rooms. Trying to get involved, without being invited in public rooms.

Sounds like you would love it, so let us know when you're going and we can point you towards some regulars that would suit you

Jim "

Not for us thanks. We've got a pretty good social life with friends, family and colleagues. We just want one guy to join us on a regular basis for sexy fun. Plenty guys on here to meet for that.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Jim

Jim

Not for us thanks. We've got a pretty good social life with friends, family and colleagues. We just want one guy to join us on a regular basis for sexy fun. Plenty guys on here to meet for that.

"

Strange that you have so much to say about it then.

Happy fabbing.

Jim

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"Can I add to this. All this single guy bashing is a bit unfair. I went to a club a few years ago and on that night it was the male half’s of the couples that were the pain in the butt, not the single guys who were all very respectful. It was almost as if the attached guys felt they could push the boundaries a little more as they were almost untouchable as they were there as a couple. "

No one is bashing single guys. Nights that are for couple's and single fems, doesn't = single guy accompanying a single female.

To my mind there is a fairly obvious difference. Guys posting on the forum they are going to bring a "friend" should be chased and told to come back when it's fun for all. (imo)

Jim

over a year ago

"Can I add to this. All this single guy bashing is a bit unfair. I went to a club a few years ago and on that night it was the male half’s of the couples that were the pain in the butt, not the single guys who were all very respectful. It was almost as if the attached guys felt they could push the boundaries a little more as they were almost untouchable as they were there as a couple.

No one is bashing single guys. Nights that are for couple's and single fems, doesn't = single guy accompanying a single female.

To my mind there is a fairly obvious difference. Guys posting on the forum they are going to bring a "friend" should be chased and told to come back when it's fun for all. (imo)

Jim"

Chased?! Good luck catching me xx

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

I think the reason LOTS of single fems and/or couples dont go is because of single guys(srry guys, i know most of you are ok, its just there are always one or two that ruin it for the rest)..so a couples/singlr fem night is a great idea...in proncipal. But as shown be this thread, thats not what it will be...hence, i for one wouldnt go, and i dont think i am alone in that.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"I think the reason LOTS of single fems and/or couples dont go is because of single guys(srry guys, i know most of you are ok, its just there are always one or two that ruin it for the rest)..so a couples/singlr fem night is a great idea...in proncipal. But as shown be this thread, thats not what it will be...hence, i for one wouldnt go, and i dont think i am alone in that. "

over a year ago

"I think the reason LOTS of single fems and/or couples dont go is because of single guys(srry guys, i know most of you are ok, its just there are always one or two that ruin it for the rest)..so a couples/singlr fem night is a great idea...in proncipal. But as shown be this thread, thats not what it will be...hence, i for one wouldnt go, and i dont think i am alone in that. "

To be fair, we don't agree that there is a problem as such. We've been on a few occasions a few years ago. Any rogue person(s) are dealt with. In our opinion guys are getting a bad rep here and it's just not justified. It is probably one of the safest way for a single female to meet someone online. Plenty people about, help and support if you need it and all the extras. It's just not for us anymore.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"I think the reason LOTS of single fems and/or couples dont go is because of single guys(srry guys, i know most of you are ok, its just there are always one or two that ruin it for the rest)..so a couples/singlr fem night is a great idea...in proncipal. But as shown be this thread, thats not what it will be...hence, i for one wouldnt go, and i dont think i am alone in that.

To be fair, we don't agree that there is a problem as such. We've been on a few occasions a few years ago. Any rogue person(s) are dealt with. In our opinion guys are getting a bad rep here and it's just not justified. It is probably one of the safest way for a single female to meet someone online. Plenty people about, help and support if you need it and all the extras. It's just not for us anymore."

It probably is one of the safest ways. No one is denying that. You seem to miss understand the difference between fun for all, (singles guys welcome) and couple's and fem nights. If a fem wants to meet a single guy, go to fun for all. You're coming across as deliberately obtuse.

Jim

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

"I think the reason LOTS of single fems and/or couples dont go is because of single guys(srry guys, i know most of you are ok, its just there are always one or two that ruin it for the rest)..so a couples/singlr fem night is a great idea...in proncipal. But as shown be this thread, thats not what it will be...hence, i for one wouldnt go, and i dont think i am alone in that.

To be fair, we don't agree that there is a problem as such. We've been on a few occasions a few years ago. Any rogue person(s) are dealt with. In our opinion guys are getting a bad rep here and it's just not justified. It is probably one of the safest way for a single female to meet someone online. Plenty people about, help and support if you need it and all the extras. It's just not for us anymore."

I can only speak from my experiences(to be fair never been to CJ'S) and those are that single guys(obv not all, but enough) "stalk, hound, badger" you all night meaning its hard to relax...thats why a couples/single fem night would be great. As i said, they are only my experiences, but thats all i have to go on!

over a year ago

To be fair, we don't agree that there is a problem as such. We've been on a few occasions a few years ago. Any rogue person(s) are dealt with. In our opinion guys are getting a bad rep here and it's just not justified. It is probably one of the safest way for a single female to meet someone online. Plenty people about, help and support if you need it and all the extras. It's just not for us anymore.

It probably is one of the safest ways. No one is denying that. You seem to miss understand the difference between fun for all, (singles guys welcome) and couple's and fem nights. If a fem wants to meet a single guy, go to fun for all. You're coming across as deliberately obtuse.

Jim"

The language and attitude you in particular used to describe and categorise single guys on a specific night was offensive and targeting that group negatively when you yourselves (according to the profile we read) aren't even looking to play with anyone anyway.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Jim

The language and attitude you in particular used to describe and categorise single guys on a specific night was offensive and targeting that group negatively when you yourselves (according to the profile we read) aren't even looking to play with anyone anyway.

"

I, in particular?! Try reading the thread again. There are two of us on this profile. I usually sign my posts with my name. You're more than welcome to discuss this when ever you both attend a meet. I'd suggest you stop conversing with us now, as you are circumventing the site rules by messaging a blocked profile and the mods should ban you for doing so.

Jim

By *dlilbumCouple
over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

Just read through all the comments and there are some interesting points made by lots of people. Here's my 2 pence worth.

I don't actually have a problem with a male attending alongside a female when they aren't necessarily in a relationship. However.

They should act and play as a couple whilst they are attending a couples night!

It's the fake couples who then split up once they're in the building that are the real problem. The male half then proceeds to prowl the club like he has some sort of golden ticket and that totally ruins the vibe.

I do concede however that it's very hard for CJ to control and I certainly to not proportion any blame on her or the club.

D x

over a year ago

If certain couples are ranting or skating us guys .so why go to a fun for all night plus I have plus others have seen single girls taking in a guy on couples night

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"If certain couples are ranting or skating us guys .so why go to a fun for all night plus I have plus others have seen single girls taking in a guy on couples night "

The issue is single men on couples nights not fun for all. Try reading the posts

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If certain couples are ranting or skating us guys .so why go to a fun for all night plus I have plus others have seen single girls taking in a guy on couples night "

Trust me you don’t want to go there again

John

over a year ago

How does a post starting with "who is going" turn into a bitch fest??

Scottish forum you have done it again!!

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"How does a post starting with "who is going" turn into a bitch fest??

Scottish forum you have done it again!!"

Yeh it can be a heated subject for the fact that we pay £40 to go for a night (including drinks money and also I’ve youve been out for food etc first, thankfully we are nearby so don’t have hotel costs) which ends up being the total opposite from what we (and many others) are looking for. Not only the money wasted but also the time

Some might think it’s not a big deal but you tend to find those that bend the rules to get in don’t really care for the other rules and that’s when a normal relaxed night becomes tense with single guys following females to the toilet etc trying to see if they want to play because they know it’s not as tight on security upstairs

John

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Just read through all the comments and there are some interesting points made by lots of people. Here's my 2 pence worth.

I don't actually have a problem with a male attending alongside a female when they aren't necessarily in a relationship. However.

They should act and play as a couple whilst they are attending a couples night!

It's the fake couples who then split up once they're in the building that are the real problem. The male half then proceeds to prowl the club like he has some sort of golden ticket and that totally ruins the vibe.

I do concede however that it's very hard for CJ to control and I certainly to not proportion any blame on her or the club.

D x"

over a year ago

Yeh it can be a heated subject for the fact that we pay £40 to go for a night (including drinks money and also I’ve youve been out for food etc first, thankfully we are nearby so don’t have hotel costs) which ends up being the total opposite from what we (and many others) are looking for. Not only the money wasted but also the time

Some might think it’s not a big deal but you tend to find those that bend the rules to get in don’t really care for the other rules and that’s when a normal relaxed night becomes tense with single guys following females to the toilet etc trying to see if they want to play because they know it’s not as tight on security upstairs

John "

Looking at it it seems to be as much the fault of single females as well as single guys, these couples that enter then "split up" once they are in, make the decision to go in together, the fem probably knows what the guy will be like but decides to go in with him anywhere, they are both at fault for what happens after.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

John

Looking at it it seems to be as much the fault of single females as well as single guys, these couples that enter then "split up" once they are in, make the decision to go in together, the fem probably knows what the guy will be like but decides to go in with him anywhere, they are both at fault for what happens after."

Think you misunderstood the "single females" on here. Can only speak for myself, but if I go with my date we stick together x

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Guys can we talk about something else

K x

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread