Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

It's nearly works party time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So have you made an arse of yourself at a works do

I did when a few years ago the company put free large bottle of red and white on ever table only me and g/f at the time were drinking red

We by the end of the night were throwing stale bread rolls at the director of the company and ended up both running naked around the hotel that night fired the next day oh well shit happens lol

What if any did you do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Can't say I've ever really noticed any untoward behaviour at any works do.

Not even any of the alleged stereotypical stuff.

Maybe because I usually drive and thus am sober makes me a killjoy!

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

I've never made an arse of myself at the actual party but about 8 years ago now I got on the citylink from glasgow to harthill, fell asleep and ended up in Edinburgh.

Stayed on the bus to make the journey back again and yep, you guessed it...fell asleep and ended up back in Glasgow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve done the old classic of having sex with someone I work very closely with at a works do. Made things slightly awkward when we both came face to face totally sober! I just put it down to two people who just wanted some fun rather than anything more complicated but whether she did the same I’m not so sure!

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Thought it was a good idea to go knickerless to my work's do (avoiding vpl).

Of course I ended up flashing the whole room!

Then proceeded to run naked around our lodge accommodation and woke up on the sofa nude at 7am. My boss didn't see it in person but told me on Monday he'd reviewed the cctv footage

Still living it down

Post new Message to Thread