Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cock Alarm

Jump to newest

By *jglas34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Are ladies happy to be woken up by a cock alarm or do they think it is wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I assume you're meaning that shoving your cock into a partners mouth to wake her up has been agreed beforehand, which if it has been agreed then this thread is redundant as you have you're answer

If this hasn't been agreed then that's a very serious violation and pretty much sexual assault

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

No, I think he means the alarm clock from love honey that’s shaped like a cock

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"No, I think he means the alarm clock from love honey that’s shaped like a cock "

I see

Not being woken from a dozy dream to discover something's poking you in the back then

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"No, I think he means the alarm clock from love honey that’s shaped like a cock

I see

Not being woken from a dozy dream to discover something's poking you in the back then "

Well............

By *jglas34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was meaning the pussy . I would never think about putting my cock in her mouth when she wakes up, may get it bitten off. I would only think this would be done with a long term partner and not with someone you had just met.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I remember those mornings, mmmm it was lovely being grabbed in the morning and felt his hardness. Need to find another soon lol x

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I was meaning the pussy . I would never think about putting my cock in her mouth when she wakes up, may get it bitten off. I would only think this would be done with a long term partner and not with someone you had just met."

The point still stands pussy or mouth and it's not been agreed beforehand is still raype(won't let me spell it correctly)

over a year ago

Chill out jees he was only asking a question. Plenty people (with long term partners as hes said) enjoy some spontaneous morning sex that way. Doesnt automatically been its non consensual. If yr hot and horny enough for each other thats what can happen. Women could easily do the same - a guy waking up to his partner sitting on his face or something.

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Chill out jees he was only asking a question. Plenty people (with long term partners as hes said) enjoy some spontaneous morning sex that way. Doesnt automatically been its non consensual. If yr hot and horny enough for each other thats what can happen. Women could easily do the same - a guy waking up to his partner sitting on his face or something. "

Ok

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

I like being woke up by a wee chap behind me other half might be still sleeping but his cock isn't always brings a cheeky smile to my face best alarm

over a year ago

I love being wakened with hubby climbing on top of me.puts a smile on my face the rest of the day

over a year ago

I love being woken up nicely

L x

Post new Message to Thread