Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

After8 bullies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hope everyone can take a minute to read my review about the bullies at after8 a few weeks ago . I hope they are on this site and see this so they can change their attitude as it was terrible

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ikinkfunCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wow can't believe how many "avoids" the club has

Reply privately

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

I personally don’t go asi find it too small and full of single men.

I understand others like it but it’s just not for us

Mrs

Reply privately

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple
over a year ago

East Lothian

"Hope everyone can take a minute to read my review about the bullies at after8 a few weeks ago . I hope they are on this site and see this so they can change their attitude as it was terrible "

What night did this happen?

Reply privately

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s not nice to see people bullying in any club

John

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just read your review. That's awful, no body should be subjected to that sort of bullying, disgusting behaviour x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have only ever heard bad things about this club

Never been and after reading the many avoid reviews i never will

But im not a fan of cjs either

Clubs aint my thing

Reply privately

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have only ever heard bad things about this club

Clubs aint my thing "

Scottish clubs are totally different feeling to down south, think it’s more relaxed downsouth but as I said it’s not a nice thing no matter what club it is

John

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hope everyone can take a minute to read my review about the bullies at after8 a few weeks ago . I hope they are on this site and see this so they can change their attitude as it was terrible

What night did this happen? "

Friday the 3rd of November

Reply privately

By *atsnTitsCouple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

It is a shame to see all the negative comments about this club. I have went as a single female before becoming attached and never felt like this before. I personally find the staff very friendly and approachable. I am sure if you had mentioned what you seen to the staff they would have been down like a shot and chucked those individuals out. I have seen people getting refused for being too d*unk and also single males being asked to leave because they have been annoying others so I am fairly confident had they been alerted they would have acted upon this. The club has had various changes done throughout it to make it a better place. They are limited to what they can do as it is a smaller club

Tits

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/17 17:46:01]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is a shame to see all the negative comments about this club. I have went as a single female before becoming attached and never felt like this before. I personally find the staff very friendly and approachable. I am sure if you had mentioned what you seen to the staff they would have been down like a shot and chucked those individuals out. I have seen people getting refused for being too d*unk and also single males being asked to leave because they have been annoying others so I am fairly confident had they been alerted they would have acted upon this. The club has had various changes done throughout it to make it a better place. They are limited to what they can do as it is a smaller club

Tits "

a member of staff were standing next to the couple while they spewed their bile ! This was my first time at the club and I’m presuming this is the norm if they invite bullies in . Personally I think it was jealousy from them as they guys were giving this girl the attention

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I've never been to After 8 so I really can't offer an opinion either way, however having read the reviews I would definitely avoid it, which is a shame as there's not a lot of choice around here club wise!

Reply privately

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Been a few times, some good others bad. I did notice one time two male staff watched from the top of the spiral staircase as two young guys were sniffing excessively, they may have just had a cold...

Also I've noticed that one of the male staff can be very handsy with the female clientele

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clubs aint my thing

Scottish clubs are totally different feeling to down south, think it’s more relaxed downsouth but as I said it’s not a nice thing no matter what club it is

John "

tried infusion with the hubby and a and friends...didnt like that either lol lol

Reply privately

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Clubs aint my thing

John tried infusion with the hubby and a and friends...didnt like that either lol lol

"

God you are so hard to please haha I always say you’ve gotta try somewhere more than once but if staff are rumoured to be involved it doesn’t look good as the odd punter being a twat you can overlook now and then but when it’s staff then it’s a totally different story

John

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Hope everyone can take a minute to read my review about the bullies at after8 a few weeks ago . I hope they are on this site and see this so they can change their attitude as it was terrible "

Just read your review and wondered if this lady in the room was aware of these comments being made outside the room ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Hey...im hard to please what can i say

Prefare more intimate settings

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hope everyone can take a minute to read my review about the bullies at after8 a few weeks ago . I hope they are on this site and see this so they can change their attitude as it was terrible

Just read your review and wondered if this lady in the room was aware of these comments being made outside the room ?"

hard to say . The door was open so she may well have had . They were not excatly keepingbitbto themselves and I assuming she never knew what the Asian men were saying as she later went upstairs in one of the rooms with him as he was just as bad and when out of site from the bullying couples he changed us tone ! Very creepy and sleazy !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I attended with my wife about a year ago. It was our first and only visit to a club. When we walked in the whole social area stopped and looked at us like we were fresh meet. There was a lot of single guys in the club dressed scruffy who were perving the wife constantly. We didn’t play although we did go downstairs for a look. That was an eye opener with guys just hanging around the doors trying to sneak a peek at who was playing. The guy who runs the club was even openly touching up females in the lounge, which we thought was inappropriate. And we didn’t find the club to be clean. We didn’t stay long and left

Reply privately

By *magine all the peopleCouple
over a year ago

Perth

We go down south for clubs, partly because of my job (Bob), but mostly because places like quest and Pandora's are in a different league.

Find a good club down south and make a weekend of it. Leeds is a surprise in itself and a great city break, even without two superb clubs.

After 8,from the reviews is a total no go for us.

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

So what part was bullying . Clearly the lady never heard the comments if she then went off with one of these "bullies". While its not nice to talk about others , people will always have thier opinions of others as its your opinion they were bullys. Sounds like these couples voiced thier opinions inappropriatly and others also had a laugh at it. Where was your highly critical opinion voice speaking up and telling them they were out of order while you were thier listening. Or did you tell the lady in question before she went off with 1 of these people. No you voiced your complaints 2 weeks later on a forum. ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So what part was bullying . Clearly the lady never heard the comments if she then went off with one of these "bullies". While its not nice to talk about others , people will always have thier opinions of others as its your opinion they were bullys. Sounds like these couples voiced thier opinions inappropriatly and others also had a laugh at it. Where was your highly critical opinion voice speaking up and telling them they were out of order while you were thier listening. Or did you tell the lady in question before she went off with 1 of these people. No you voiced your complaints 2 weeks later on a forum. ? "
I think calling the lady in question names and laughing at her is a clear indication of bullying ! It does not matter if I spoke to them or not but the fact is it happened and nothing was done that’s the main fact in this ! And I did say it was up to her what she did to them after all it is a sex club and everyone has their kink ! What we don’t need is playground bullies trying to make others feel small

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"So what part was bullying . Clearly the lady never heard the comments if she then went off with one of these "bullies". While its not nice to talk about others , people will always have thier opinions of others as its your opinion they were bullys. Sounds like these couples voiced thier opinions inappropriatly and others also had a laugh at it. Where was your highly critical opinion voice speaking up and telling them they were out of order while you were thier listening. Or did you tell the lady in question before she went off with 1 of these people. No you voiced your complaints 2 weeks later on a forum. ? "

Don't think OP is to blame for other people's lack of respect and bad manners. And if he hasn't already, it's still not too late to pass this on to the club and they'll hopefully fix it x

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"So what part was bullying . Clearly the lady never heard the comments if she then went off with one of these "bullies". While its not nice to talk about others , people will always have thier opinions of others as its your opinion they were bullys. Sounds like these couples voiced thier opinions inappropriatly and others also had a laugh at it. Where was your highly critical opinion voice speaking up and telling them they were out of order while you were thier listening. Or did you tell the lady in question before she went off with 1 of these people. No you voiced your complaints 2 weeks later on a forum. ? I think calling the lady in question names and laughing at her is a clear indication of bullying ! It does not matter if I spoke to them or not but the fact is it happened and nothing was done that’s the main fact in this ! And I did say it was up to her what she did to them after all it is a sex club and everyone has their kink ! What we don’t need is playground bullies trying to make others feel small "

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??.

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

I am in no way trying to undermine what may have happened that night however I think your turn of phrase “bullying” is perhaps not one I would use. The lady clearly did not feel bullied in any way if she later played with one of the men. Inappropriate, out of order, inexcusable yes .... bullying ?

Not a nice thing to happen either way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dosnt alter the fact that it happend tho?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So what part was bullying . Clearly the lady never heard the comments if she then went off with one of these "bullies". While its not nice to talk about others , people will always have thier opinions of others as its your opinion they were bullys. Sounds like these couples voiced thier opinions inappropriatly and others also had a laugh at it. Where was your highly critical opinion voice speaking up and telling them they were out of order while you were thier listening. Or did you tell the lady in question before she went off with 1 of these people. No you voiced your complaints 2 weeks later on a forum. ? I think calling the lady in question names and laughing at her is a clear indication of bullying ! It does not matter if I spoke to them or not but the fact is it happened and nothing was done that’s the main fact in this ! And I did say it was up to her what she did to them after all it is a sex club and everyone has their kink ! What we don’t need is playground bullies trying to make others feel small

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. "

are you for real ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So what part was bullying . Clearly the lady never heard the comments if she then went off with one of these "bullies". While its not nice to talk about others , people will always have thier opinions of others as its your opinion they were bullys. Sounds like these couples voiced thier opinions inappropriatly and others also had a laugh at it. Where was your highly critical opinion voice speaking up and telling them they were out of order while you were thier listening. Or did you tell the lady in question before she went off with 1 of these people. No you voiced your complaints 2 weeks later on a forum. ? I think calling the lady in question names and laughing at her is a clear indication of bullying ! It does not matter if I spoke to them or not but the fact is it happened and nothing was done that’s the main fact in this ! And I did say it was up to her what she did to them after all it is a sex club and everyone has their kink ! What we don’t need is playground bullies trying to make others feel small

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ? "

the Asian men were not as vocal but were laughing and joining in by saying they would not go near her then boom he is upstairs with her ! As for the other couples they are just low life and maybe that’s what kind of clientele after8 attract so good riddance to be honest and anyone who defends this kind of behaviour belongs in that hole

Reply privately

over a year ago

Iv heard loads of times from different people that after8 is very sleazy with too many men who think it’s their right to touch so won’t be visiting it EVER I’d have to hear better reviews from friends before I would ever attend. Iv been to CJs and Infusions and even paradise and never felt uncomfortable in either x

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ? "

Im not saying they were right im asking you to justify putting a club review on that accuses bullying in its premises when it seems is totally false thats all. Explain where the bullying happened.

Reply privately

over a year ago

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ?

Im not saying they were right im asking you to justify putting a club review on that accuses bullying in its premises when it seems is totally false thats all. Explain where the bullying happened."

did you miss the part where I have clearly stated that a member of staff was standing next to the couple while this was taking place !

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ? the Asian men were not as vocal but were laughing and joining in by saying they would not go near her then boom he is upstairs with her ! As for the other couples they are just low life and maybe that’s what kind of clientele after8 attract so good riddance to be honest and anyone who defends this kind of behaviour belongs in that hole "

That sounds like your trying to bully me for my opinions ??

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

You attack me but dont explain where she was bullied ??

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ?

Im not saying they were right im asking you to justify putting a club review on that accuses bullying in its premises when it seems is totally false thats all. Explain where the bullying happened. did you miss the part where I have clearly stated that a member of staff was standing next to the couple while this was taking place ! "

Again what should they say " excuse me folks but you cant have an opinion in here ? Different if it was said directly to the lady concerned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You attack me but dont explain where she was bullied ??"
so name calling is not bullying ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ? the Asian men were not as vocal but were laughing and joining in by saying they would not go near her then boom he is upstairs with her ! As for the other couples they are just low life and maybe that’s what kind of clientele after8 attract so good riddance to be honest and anyone who defends this kind of behaviour belongs in that hole "

Honestly not trying to be a dick, but the constant reference to the fact that men were Asian... is this to try identify them or is their race relevant to this story? Seems a bit weird to constantly say ‘Asian men’!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not saying they were right im asking you to justify putting a club review on that accuses bullying in its premises when it seems is totally false thats all. Explain where the bullying happened. did you miss the part where I have clearly stated that a member of staff was standing next to the couple while this was taking place !

Again what should they say " excuse me folks but you cant have an opinion in here ? Different if it was said directly to the lady concerned. "

how is it different ? Does that make it a different kind of bullying ? Like I said the door was open

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

SHE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING where dont you get this ?

Reply privately

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Well sound like me she enjoy shelf not real bother about this couples sound more to me jealous of her have good night of fun at club only way she bullied if couples going to room said some thing

Reply privately

By *elsbells2011Couple
over a year ago

fife

"SHE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING where dont you get this ?"

Ok so maybe the op had the wrong choice of words when he said bullying but this still doesn't excuse the complete lack of respect that the people had, and for a member of staff to clearly let it happen makes it worse, Not very good reviews at all about this place so it's clearly not a one off either, will definitely be avoiding

Reply privately

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Even if the lady didn’t hear it it’s still not on to have hangers on belittling her behind her back

Mrs

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"SHE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING where dont you get this ?

Ok so maybe the op had the wrong choice of words when he said bullying but this still doesn't excuse the complete lack of respect that the people had, and for a member of staff to clearly let it happen makes it worse, Not very good reviews at all about this place so it's clearly not a one off either, will definitely be avoiding "

I agree with this, who wants to go to a club where people stand outside the room taking the piss out of you. If a staff member was there they should have said something. The woman may not have heard it but the OP and goodness knows who else did, not exactly creating a welcoming atmosphere.

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

I read the review and also am quite disturbed by the content of it.

By the sounds of things he attended and witnessed a greedy girl being well serviced and doing what she enjoyed. Nobody abused, threatened or bullied either the girl or him.

He claims to have overheard remarks about the girl from individuals he repeatedly refers to as Asian. What is the relevance of their race in this review?

Remarks that he found so deeply offensive and inappropriate he did absolutely nothing about it which, to be honest, is pretty cowardly given the tone and content of a review aimed at destroying the reputation of a club that did nothing wrong - other than let a girl live out her dream.

And then one of these nasty men even went with the girl - such was his disgust at her behaviour

Seems to me a bit nonsensical and smacks of a green eyed monster who didn’t have the bottle to fuck the girl and is lashing out at others

Reply privately

By *exinthesunWoman
over a year ago

far far away

How do you know she didn’t? It’s conceivable she heard it and chose to ignore it as she was having such a good time.

Reply privately

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 18/11/17 19:58:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I read the review and also am quite disturbed by the content of it.

By the sounds of things he attended and witnessed a greedy girl being well serviced and doing what she enjoyed. Nobody abused, threatened or bullied either the girl or him.

He claims to have overheard remarks about the girl from individuals he repeatedly refers to as Asian. What is the relevance of their race in this review?

Remarks that he found so deeply offensive and inappropriate he did absolutely nothing about it which, to be honest, is pretty cowardly given the tone and content of a review aimed at destroying the reputation of a club that did nothing wrong - other than let a girl live out her dream.

And then one of these nasty men even went with the girl - such was his disgust at her behaviour

Seems to me a bit nonsensical and smacks of a green eyed monster who didn’t have the bottle to fuck the girl and is lashing out at others"

wrong ! I did say something ! Again read the full post before picking and choosing what you want to see

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you know she didn’t? It’s conceivable she heard it and chose to ignore it as she was having such a good time. "

excatly !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Seems to me a bit nonsensical and smacks of a green eyed monster who didn’t have the bottle to fuck the girl and is lashing out at others"

This is what I took from the op as well

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Where in your review did you say you challenged behaviour you deemed offensive and inappropriate?

Where does it say you actually took the time to speak to management or even the lady involved?

You did nothing!

All you’re doing is trying to rubbish a club for no reason other than, to me, because you don’t like Asians and didn’t get any.

Not quite Sir Lancelot mate

Reply privately

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ? the Asian men were not as vocal but were laughing and joining in by saying they would not go near her then boom he is upstairs with her ! As for the other couples they are just low life and maybe that’s what kind of clientele after8 attract so good riddance to be honest and anyone who defends this kind of behaviour belongs in that hole

Honestly not trying to be a dick, but the constant reference to the fact that men were Asian... is this to try identify them or is their race relevant to this story? Seems a bit weird to constantly say ‘Asian men’!

"

I think the Asian referenced is uncalled for too! if they were being twunts then so be it but what does it matter what the colour of their skin is? I'm more concerned that you are a racist rather than them being bullies!

Reply privately

By *uriousCouple999Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Ok so maybe the op had the wrong choice of words when he said bullying but this still doesn't excuse the complete lack of respect that the people had, and for a member of staff to clearly let it happen makes it worse, Not very good reviews at all about this place so it's clearly not a one off either, will definitely be avoiding

I agree with this, who wants to go to a club where people stand outside the room taking the piss out of you. If a staff member was there they should have said something. The woman may not have heard it but the OP and goodness knows who else did, not exactly creating a welcoming atmosphere. "

Totally agree with this, we went once and didn't have a good experience and now seeing these reviews completely puts us off trying again. D

Reply privately

over a year ago

She never heard it ?? She never felt it ?? She never read it ?? She never got told about it ?? When was she bullied ??. are you for real ? the Asian men were not as vocal but were laughing and joining in by saying they would not go near her then boom he is upstairs with her ! As for the other couples they are just low life and maybe that’s what kind of clientele after8 attract so good riddance to be honest and anyone who defends this kind of behaviour belongs in that hole

I think the Asian referenced is uncalled for too! if they were being twunts then so be it but what does it matter what the colour of their skin is? I'm more concerned that you are a racist rather than them being bullies!"

I’m hoping you can back this up by referring me as a racist as referring to two men as Asian does not make racist

Reply privately

By *atsnTitsCouple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

"I read the review and also am quite disturbed by the content of it.

well said

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Why introduce their race? What is the relevance? You repeatedly highlight a race why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where in your review did you say you challenged behaviour you deemed offensive and inappropriate?

Where does it say you actually took the time to speak to management or even the lady involved?

You did nothing!

Do I have to ! It’s a club review . People can make there own minds up . I was warned the clique will stick together on her after my review

All you’re doing is trying to rubbish a club for no reason other than, to me, because you don’t like Asians and didn’t get any.

Not quite Sir Lancelot mate"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why introduce their race? What is the relevance? You repeatedly highlight a race why?

"

why not ? Are you indicating I am a racist ?

Reply privately

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Have last review of after eight club was down right weird call every one in club hypocritical bully real stupid thing to said his said about girl as well and wee bit racist as sorry think smoke too much of own shit

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

To single out, identify and ridicule individuals because of their race seems racist to me?

I’ve only been to the club once. I had a good time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

ok two men to correct the PC brigade

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To single out, identify and ridicule individuals because of their race seems racist to me?

I’ve only been to the club once. I had a good time. "

show me where I have ridiculed anyone because of their race ? Making up lies now !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have last review of after eight club was down right weird call every one in club hypocritical bully real stupid thing to said his said about girl as well and wee bit racist as sorry think smoke too much of own shit "
I’m sorry but this makes no sense what so ever !

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok two men to correct the PC brigade "

Nice one. You can now get back on your trusty stead, don your shining armour and go back to defending the honour of woman in sex clubs every where.

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok two men to correct the PC brigade

Nice one. You can now get back on your trusty stead, don your shining armour and go back to defending the honour of woman in sex clubs every where. "

the stead and shining armour would be appropriate in that club to be honest , after all treating woman like that woukd think we are back in the 1700

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"To single out, identify and ridicule individuals because of their race seems racist to me?

I’ve only been to the club once. I had a good time. show me where I have ridiculed anyone because of their race ? Making up lies now !"

You have just corrected your language because it was inappropriate and not “PC”

You should revisit your review

Explain what happened, what was said, the action you took and how the club failed to deal with your concerns

Meantime the lady will have an amazing memory of a great day out!

Reply privately

By *elsbells2011Couple
over a year ago

fife

it was an observation, if I saw 2 men commit a crime and one was Asian and one was white. When I was asked to describe them does it make me a racist if I say one was Asian and one was white, If u read the guys post he did say he hopes the people are members of this site so he described them so if they were reading his post he had identified them clearly. Not once did he say any racist remark. It's not racist to use the word Asian, it would become racist if he used the word Asian in a racist nasty statement. " the Two Asian men were being rude" statement Is not being racist it's a statement of fact

Reply privately

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

So does your last review of after eight club

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve only been to the club once. I had a good time. show me where I have ridiculed anyone because of their race ? Making up lies now !

Explain what happened, what was said, the action you took and how the club failed to deal with your concerns

Meantime the lady will have an amazing memory of a great day out!"

no I really should not revisit my review just because it does not please certain people ! I’m merely pointing out what happened and we could debate if it was bullying or not but it’s distasteful to say the least to mock others !

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

How do you know she didn’t? It’s conceivable she heard it and chose to ignore it as she was having such a good time. excatly ! "

Either she heard it and it didnt bother her in the slightest hence no bullying as she then went to have fun with one of these men or she never heard it so again the bully thing has not happened.

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

I’ve only been to the club once. I had a good time. show me where I have ridiculed anyone because of their race ? Making up lies now !

Meantime the lady will have an amazing memory of a great day out! no I really should not revisit my review just because it does not please certain people ! I’m merely pointing out what happened and we could debate if it was bullying or not but it’s distasteful to say the least to mock others ! "

You haven’t even said what was said for goodness sake

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you know she didn’t? It’s conceivable she heard it and chose to ignore it as she was having such a good time. excatly !

Either she heard it and it didnt bother her in the slightest hence no bullying as she then went to have fun with one of these men or she never heard it so again the bully thing has not happened. "

again I will say this ! The two couples were more vocal then the two males!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meantime the lady will have an amazing memory of a great day out! no I really should not revisit my review just because it does not please certain people ! I’m merely pointing out what happened and we could debate if it was bullying or not but it’s distasteful to say the least to mock others !

You haven’t even said what was said for goodness sake"

what are you wanting to know ! By calling her a slag and her mother must be proud of her and calling her disgusting ect is that enough for you or im I being racist agains mothers now ?

Reply privately

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I would give up now......you doing it inappropriate and in your opinions bullying you don’t have to justify yourself any more .....sometimes less is more.....sometimes threads go too far ....and this thread is just getting petty!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would give up now......you doing it inappropriate and in your opinions bullying you don’t have to justify yourself any more .....sometimes less is more.....sometimes threads go too far ....and this thread is just getting petty!"
I think getting called racist just because I referred to two males as Asian justifies your post as it going too far

Reply privately

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"I would give up now......you doing it inappropriate and in your opinions bullying you don’t have to justify yourself any more .....sometimes less is more.....sometimes threads go too far ....and this thread is just getting petty! I think getting called racist just because I referred to two males as Asian justifies your post as it going too far "

You are allowed your opinion ....you are allowed to choose which words you use if people don’t like it tough titty...here’s me thinking we were allowed freedom of speech and an opinion ....jeeeze ....Just walk away .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would give up now......you doing it inappropriate and in your opinions bullying you don’t have to justify yourself any more .....sometimes less is more.....sometimes threads go too far ....and this thread is just getting petty! I think getting called racist just because I referred to two males as Asian justifies your post as it going too far

You are allowed your opinion ....you are allowed to choose which words you use if people don’t like it tough titty...here’s me thinking we were allowed freedom of speech and an opinion ....jeeeze ....Just walk away ."

very true

Reply privately

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Sound like good plan

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Agreed going to far , would say no racist remarks were meant by you but definitely feel your review of the club was pretty scathing and lacking fact ie you did witness people making comments but no BULLYING was ever allowed to happen.

Reply privately

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Ffs I take a few hours out and the battling begins, chill out everyone, whatever happened ain’t being helped by arguing on the forum, time to kiss and make up

Reply privately

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Make love not war comes to mind

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think there's been any bullying going on, a bit of bitching and gossiping at worse but if it annoyed you so much op you should have said to the perpetrators at the time not ran to the forums 2 weeks after. If it's any consolation I don't think your racist though

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair...

The guy isnt the only 1 to leave a bad review of the place?

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"To be fair...

The guy isnt the only 1 to leave a bad review of the place?"

Yes true it mostly seems to stem from one recent bad night.

Reply privately

By *ainbowBrite57Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I would give up now......you doing it inappropriate and in your opinions bullying you don’t have to justify yourself any more .....sometimes less is more.....sometimes threads go too far ....and this thread is just getting petty! I think getting called racist just because I referred to two males as Asian justifies your post as it going too far "

Hi sorry I’m confused...

The two males that were rude were identified as Asian...

The two couples who were allegedly worse im no clearer as to their ethnicity?

This key piece of information is missing in your account...

Yours

Agatha Christie.

Reply privately

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"To be fair...

The guy isnt the only 1 to leave a bad review of the place?"

I think bad reviews can be a good thing ...could be constructive to making a place better. And certainly not the only bad review I’ve seen I agree .

Reply privately

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"I would give up now......you doing it inappropriate and in your opinions bullying you don’t have to justify yourself any more .....sometimes less is more.....sometimes threads go too far ....and this thread is just getting petty! I think getting called racist just because I referred to two males as Asian justifies your post as it going too far

Hi sorry I’m confused...

The two males that were rude were identified as Asian...

The two couples who were allegedly worse im no clearer as to their ethnicity?

This key piece of information is missing in your account...

Yours

Agatha Christie. "

exactly this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be fair...

Yes true it mostly seems to stem from one recent bad night. "

not 1 bad night? As i said earlier iv only ever heard bad things about this place over the yrs

And as i dont attend any clubs iv no alligence to any particular 1

Reply privately

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bitching in a swingers club , shock horror

Go, don't go , who cares but branding the entire clientele based on this is petty in the extreme .

You went didn't like it and said your piece and left your review , job done move on

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"To be fair...

I think bad reviews can be a good thing ...could be constructive to making a place better. And certainly not the only bad review I’ve seen I agree ."

A girl had the time of her life

There were words allegedly said which an individual deemed offensive but did not challenge

A review was left - fair enough - which sought to rubbish the reputation of a club and all clientele

The issue for me is the OP then feels it appropriate to further market and promote his weird review.

Bad form as far as I’m concerned

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"To be fair...

Yes true it mostly seems to stem from one recent bad night. not 1 bad night? As i said earlier iv only ever heard bad things about this place over the yrs

And as i dont attend any clubs iv no alligence to any particular 1"

I really dont mean to offend but you should go and make up your own mind . Its the best way, we are confident you would be pleasantly surprised.

Reply privately

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"To be fair...

Yes true it mostly seems to stem from one recent bad night. not 1 bad night? As i said earlier iv only ever heard bad things about this place over the yrs

I really dont mean to offend but you should go and make up your own mind . Its the best way, we are confident you would be pleasantly surprised. "

Reply privately

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Well said scottyboy

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"To be fair...

I think bad reviews can be a good thing ...could be constructive to making a place better. And certainly not the only bad review I’ve seen I agree .

A girl had the time of her life

There were words allegedly said which an individual deemed offensive but did not challenge

A review was left - fair enough - which sought to rubbish the reputation of a club and all clientele

The issue for me is the OP then feels it appropriate to further market and promote his weird review.

Bad form as far as I’m concerned

"

I think it's quite good this has been brought up. Sorry to see this post go nasty, but then, what else can we expect on here. Maybe not your good selves - what am I saying, OF COURSE not your good selves - but an awful lot of people look at females on here, or in the clubs, as slags. Disrespect and prejudiced narrow minded behaviour is not bad form you think? Just someone who's pointed it out? x

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

The old problem of only hearing one side of a story ..... . it may have happened it may not have happened who knows.

I personally would just never go back to a place if I thought for a second there were any form of bullying or if I felt that strongly about any incident would leave a review based on my experience at the time, not weeks later.

I don’t think it was bullying, I don’t think the OP is racist but I do think there is a slight underhand reason to slate the club so badly based on no real factual evidence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be fair...

I really dont mean to offend but you should go and make up your own mind . Its the best way, we are confident you would be pleasantly surprised. "

not offending me in the slightest

Again as i said earlier clubs aint my thing

But i dont judge anyone that does

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"The old problem of only hearing one side of a story ..... . it may have happened it may not have happened who knows.

I personally would just never go back to a place if I thought for a second there were any form of bullying or if I felt that strongly about any incident would leave a review based on my experience at the time, not weeks later.

I don’t think it was bullying, I don’t think the OP is racist but I do think there is a slight underhand reason to slate the club so badly based on no real factual evidence. "

Totally agree. Pringle we agree with you %100 no female should be faced with any kind of abuse. We are challenging the wording and way the OP went about it firstly with a false review of the club 2 weeks later then highlighting it in a forum . Thats what needs challenging.

Reply privately

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Well said bedevil and put review of club after two week slate people in that night at club as hypocrite bullies just weird to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well said bedevil and put review of club after two week slate people in that night at club as hypocrite bullies just weird to me"
who cares if it was 2 weeks later ! What difference would it make . What happened happened that night

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok so maybe the op had the wrong choice of words when he said bullying but this still doesn't excuse the complete lack of respect that the people had, and for a member of staff to clearly let it happen makes it worse, Not very good reviews at all about this place so it's clearly not a one off either, will definitely be avoiding "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have last review of after eight club was down right weird call every one in club hypocritical bully real stupid thing to said his said about girl as well and wee bit racist as sorry think smoke too much of own shit "

You are a fine one to talk about anyone elses reviews your last one had to be removed it was so offensive

Reply privately

over a year ago

So now saying the word Asian is racist.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So now saying the word Asian is racist. "

Seems so. If I describe a couple as blonde doss that make me racist too? Its a descriptor, you want to describe people you pick the most obvious trait

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meantime the lady will have an amazing memory of a great day out! no I really should not revisit my review just because it does not please certain people ! I’m merely pointing out what happened and we could debate if it was bullying or not but it’s distasteful to say the least to mock others !

You haven’t even said what was said for goodness sake what are you wanting to know ! By calling her a slag and her mother must be proud of her and calling her disgusting ect is that enough for you or im I being racist agains mothers now ?"

I don’t see why you had to include the word mothers. Not all mothers are like that. Some mothers would be proud, some mothers wouldn’t and some mothers are dead. How dare you identify someone like that!

Police! Police! We have a racist here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So now saying the word Asian is racist.

Seems so. If I describe a couple as blonde doss that make me racist too? Its a descriptor, you want to describe people you pick the most obvious trait"

How dare you identify someone blonde. Police police we have a racist here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

“Hello Sir, you dialled 101, how can we help”

“Yes Officer, I’ve just seen someone attacked by two men”

“Ok, where did this happen and can you describe them”

“Eh, well, they had hair. Skin. 2 eyes”

“Ok, a bit more detail please”

“Black hair, brown eyes”

“Go on”

“The looked A.....”

“Yes”

“Erm, Asian”

“Ok Sir, you are under arrest for racism, you do not have to say anything......”

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“Hello Sir, you dialled 101, how can we help”

“Yes Officer, I’ve just seen someone attacked by two men”

“Ok, where did this happen and can you describe them”

“Eh, well, they had hair. Skin. 2 eyes”

“Ok, a bit more detail please”

“Black hair, brown eyes”

“Go on”

“The looked A.....”

“Yes”

“Erm, Asian”

“Ok Sir, you are under arrest for racism, you do not have to say anything......”

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

A Scotsman an Englishman and an Irishman walk into a pub........ooooops better go pick up my membership for the Ku-Klux-Klan

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A Scotsman an Englishman and an Irishman walk into a pub........ooooops better go pick up my membership for the Ku-Klux-Klan "

The ForumPolice will get you

Reply privately

By *ourneboyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh/glasgow / London

I better cancel my flight with air Asia since they are using a racist word as their logo

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m painting my cock brown in solidarity with my Asian brothers who were so racially described in this vile review.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF is going on here?? Oo er no comment. Didn't think this was still going on. Night all x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just hi jacking this to advertise myself to female lovers of BBC...(big brown curls)

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Just hi jacking this to advertise myself to female lovers of BBC...(big brown curls) "

Im more thinking of females who prefer ITV . In the van

Reply privately