Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Photo sessions?

Jump to newest

By *rassyrose OP   Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Have you and your partner ever hired a professional photographer to shoot you both in all your glory?

I read another thread where someone was enquiring about finding photographers...

But I'm quite curious if any you have ever done it before.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"Have you and your partner ever hired a professional photographer to shoot you both in all your glory?

I read another thread where someone was enquiring about finding photographers...

But I'm quite curious if any you have ever done it before. "

No but I’m close enough to help you out x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

(Lee writing)

In Germany I worked my way through nursing school as a semi professional photographer in fetish and the sex industry.

I did a lot of home shoots with couples that suggested me per word of mouth.

Some of these couples inquired in to professional photographers.

It was far to expensive and problematic.

- trustworthy

-time of day/scheduling

-amount of equipment

-nosey neighbours/ being discrete

-modesty and control of the situation

-the environment

Sometimes, a trustworthy hobby photographer or very good friends can be great photographers.

Make sure to state that there is to be no sexual contact between photographer and models....and be strict. A good photographer wants perfect photos...not sex.

I also used a model contract (with my full details) that stated I could use the photos to show others (no financial gain) or that I was NOT allowed to show anyone. The model got a copy and so did I so we are both protected from photo release misunderstandings.

Just some thoughts for you...

If you have any questions, drop us a pm.

Hugs

over a year ago

Ps: it does apply to single males and females. (Never invite a photographer into your home with out a trustworthy friend to sit in the kitchen and drink a coffee...you will be far more relaxed and it will reflect in the photos)

Hugs

over a year ago

Very sound advice there. X

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ps: it does apply to single males and females. (Never invite a photographer into your home with out a trustworthy friend to sit in the kitchen and drink a coffee...you will be far more relaxed and it will reflect in the photos)

Hugs"

I agree with the advice Lee has given and will add to follow your gut instinct.

You have to feel comfortable with him/her.

Even has a photographer I follow it when it comes to boudoir photography.

You can't produce good photos if there's an elephant in the room, it has to be fun

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

*as

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"Ps: it does apply to single males and females. (Never invite a photographer into your home with out a trustworthy friend to sit in the kitchen and drink a coffee...you will be far more relaxed and it will reflect in the photos)

Hugs

I agree with the advice Lee has given and will add to follow your gut instinct.

You have to feel comfortable with him/her.

Even has a photographer I follow it when it comes to boudoir photography.

You can't produce good photos if there's an elephant in the room, it has to be fun "

Who wants an elephant around when you’re having erotic pics taken, surely that’s an awfully big distraction, they’d definitely be in the way and probably knock the camera over

over a year ago

It is something that we have thought about doing. It would need to be someone we are relaxed with though x

Post new Message to Thread