Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How hard is it for a single guy to get verified. Messaged a few people and nothing. Am I wasting my time ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How hard is it for a single guy to get verified. Messaged a few people and nothing. Am I wasting my time ?"
your here a week give it time

over a year ago

Just frustrating no1 replys

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just frustrating no1 replys"

One pic and very little profile text!

Not much to tempt someone!

You have been here a week, the time in my opinion should have been used to get your photos and profile text sorted and finding out who the people on here are. Assess what you are looking for and who is looking for the same thing and what would be the best message to approach them!

This time of year, people get very busy with Christmas shopping, kids nativity and parties, work nights outs etc... it is going to make harder to meet!

I'd love to meet a couple of my fab friends but... I really have no time at the mo! Doesn't make me a time waster, just very busy this time of year.

So, patience OP

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Did someone say it was going to be easy op?

You get from site the effort you put in.

People who get best from site are

Those who take time on profile to make sure its used to show them in best light . Profiles and updates can be either spark people's interest or totally turn them off

Have patience .

Have realistic expectations

Use site socials ,chatroom forum ect to get name known in positive way .

Show respect in way they talk to people and in face of any rejection .

Realise their experience of the site is down to themselves .

Anything worth while takes time and work Op . But if you are prepared for that then you'll reap rewards I'm sure .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have one pic (in dirty overalls), very little in your profile, and your current status says something about wanting to shaft a girl (not a good starting point for a convo)

Like others have said, you’ve been here a week and should have spend most of that getting your profile on point.

Also, when did Ed Sheeran start working in a garage? Hehe

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

As already stated, your profile is your unique selling point or your shop window. If it is bare it's hardly likely to entice anyone in. And status updates can make or break for me.

R

over a year ago

"How hard is it for a single guy to get verified. Messaged a few people and nothing. Am I wasting my time ?"

Took me 7 months

By *ilthy FabbersCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Try to attend a few social and get yourself known. Very difficult otherwise I think. X

over a year ago

"Just frustrating no1 replys"

I can empathise with you there. As people say, and this is what I’m hoping for, giving it time and being respectful will hopefully lead to enjoyable things.

over a year ago

Bare with it mate it'll be worth it in the end.

As long as you put a bit of thought and effort into your profile and messages, always be respectful and remember your manners.

Guys to girls/couples ratio on here a lot so take that into consideration too as some of the girls on here are receiving 100's of messages a day so you've got to stand out that bit more and have yourself noticed.

I've tried all sorts of introduction messages and sometimes it just depends on the person youve mailed and the mood they're in on that day.

It's a tough old world for single guys on here but you get out of it what you put into it.

Keep at it mate and good luck

over a year ago

I think what most guys are hoping for is dial a shag but sorry it doesn't work that way. Time and effort and get yourself known.

Hope this helps

over a year ago

Not sure your status on Wednesday would help much either only my own opinion

By *hyaitsmeagainMan
over a year ago

near you

As folk are saying main thin is perseverance but to be honest im not sure verifications make a massive difference iv 3 4 published verifications and always attatch a face pic no cock pics and still struggle to get replies with most not even being read however iv seen my female friends inboxes n its literally hundreds so messages do go unseen be patient

over a year ago

"How hard is it for a single guy to get verified. Messaged a few people and nothing. Am I wasting my time ?

Not sure your status on Wednesday would help much either only my own opinion "

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Unless you throw in a free exhaust or a tyre or 2 your gonna struggle . Being serious though lose the " looking for a bird to shag" and treat the ladies with utmost respect. Being seriously honest think your card may already be marked with many already. Delete your full profile and come back as a new member . You now know what dosnt work. Good luck either way. Really just trying to help without sugar coating it. Will chat soon when my ban is up .

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Not hard at all

over a year ago

"Unless you throw in a free exhaust or a tyre or 2 your gonna struggle . Being serious though lose the " looking for a bird to shag" and treat the ladies with utmost respect. Being seriously honest think your card may already be marked with many already. Delete your full profile and come back as a new member . You now know what dosnt work. Good luck either way. Really just trying to help without sugar coating it. Will chat soon when my ban is up ."
agree 100%

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Unless you throw in a free exhaust or a tyre or 2 your gonna struggle . Being serious though lose the " looking for a bird to shag" and treat the ladies with utmost respect. Being seriously honest think your card may already be marked with many already. Delete your full profile and come back as a new member . You now know what dosnt work. Good luck either way. Really just trying to help without sugar coating it. Will chat soon when my ban is up ."

Some of us have a very good photographic memory and memory full stop!

Referring you to a conversation we had lol

over a year ago

Thanks all for yo is input I will sort it out

over a year ago

Buy a ticket and wait for your number to come up, it does eventually, failing that the gang bang scene doesn’t seem too picky.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I must just be lucky, though they say you make your own luck....,

Forums are handy, let’s other members see you and get a feel for you, has worked for me the stud muffin from costa lol

Good luck Op

over a year ago

It takes time but hang on. You’ll meet some good people and might even make some friends!

over a year ago

You don’t get a second chance at a first impression mate so give your profile a bit of a makeover. Any genuine fabber wants to be comfortable with whoever they are chatting to wether it’s for social or intimate purposes. Veri’s aren’t the be all & end all of Fab, a few veri’s are good but if it’s an ego boost you are looking for, you may struggle on here. Like one of the girls says, the gangbang girls seem far less fussy.

Good Luck.

over a year ago

Thanks. Added a couple of pics and info so hopefully I get some replys soon

over a year ago

"Did someone say it was going to be easy op?

You get from site the effort you put in.

People who get best from site are

Those who take time on profile to make sure its used to show them in best light . Profiles and updates can be either spark people's interest or totally turn them off

Have patience .

Have realistic expectations

Use site socials ,chatroom forum ect to get name known in positive way .

Show respect in way they talk to people and in face of any rejection .

Realise their experience of the site is down to themselves .

Anything worth while takes time and work Op . But if you are prepared for that then you'll reap rewards I'm sure .

Very well said

??

"

Post new Message to Thread