Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Has the ...

Jump to newest

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

Scotland forum lost its way these days ...seems very quiet, not many posting and very little fun ..or is it just me ..oh and don't get me started on the Scotland chat room ..thoughts peeps ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not mentioning any names but the same repetitive shit on a daily basis does not help . I.e beard or no beard ! Cake ! . posted by the same ones as well !

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Scotland forum lost its way these days ...seems very quiet, not many posting and very little fun ..or is it just me ..oh and don't get me started on the Scotland chat room ..thoughts peeps ? "

It’s in a wee trough at the moment but as the way of things go it’s hopefully on it’s way back up . There’s a few regulars gone unlos or profiles hidden .

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"Not mentioning any names but the same repetitive shit on a daily basis does not help . I.e beard or no beard ! Cake ! . posted by the same ones as well ! "
have to agree same bunch wanting people to tell them constantly that they will meet on those stupid kiss fuck avoid threads, chat room again same bunch of folk same drivel!

over a year ago

At least there's no fighting/ bitching

Yet

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Scotland forum lost its way these days ...seems very quiet, not many posting and very little fun ..or is it just me ..oh and don't get me started on the Scotland chat room ..thoughts peeps ? "

Never really use the chat rooms.

R

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

"At least there's no fighting/ bitching

Yet "

very true

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I usually is at this time of year ....perhaps its the topics that arnt of interest to you xx

over a year ago

The topics at times are poor and In my view irrelevant, it’s a swingers site for likeminded swingers, not politicians, football fans or economists

over a year ago

I agree it is a sex site

But sex talk gets boring !!

I like different view on different things

Draw the line at favourite colour or biscuit threads tho

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

"I usually is at this time of year ....perhaps its the topics that arnt of interest to you xx"

Maybe lol just seems so much quieter than usual last few months

over a year ago

"The topics at times are poor and In my view irrelevant, it’s a swingers site for likeminded swingers, not politicians, football fans or economists "
I guess its each to thier own what interests you might not interest another

By *o one.Man
over a year ago

Dee

Don't count your chickens! Haha. Always someone to start something. Lol.

over a year ago

maybe too many similar posts have made it a bit boring.

over a year ago

These things happen from time to time in here.

Just wish the kids, snig or shag threads would stop

over a year ago

Sorry kiss, snog or shag

Thank fuck my new phone arrives tomorrow this one is fucked

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 16/11/17 17:06:18]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

The forums have been taken to this point as folk took it there so cake kfa and rate my pics are the standard

over a year ago

Fab in general has lost it's way. It's not the same as it used to be. Yes it's very quiet but people in general, I feel, just want to chat and not meet. This isn't Facebook, it's a sex site and I think most people have forgotten that x

over a year ago

"Fab in general has lost it's way. It's not the same as it used to be. Yes it's very quiet but people in general, I feel, just want to chat and not meet. This isn't Facebook, it's a sex site and I think most people have forgotten that x"
agree

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Agree, shag kiss avoid, like the plague. Beards ffs if you want to grow one just bloody grow one.... I ain't your dad.

Who's going to cjs, every week!!! Surely cjs has its own website?

Scottish football.... well we all know it's pish so best not shout about it.

What's your fav cake? Looking at some of the profiles I would say all of them.

Scottish forums are dire, but went into the chat room for the first time in years and there was 7 people in and only two talking.

I have used this site on and off for 10 years or so, maybe less, I swapped from Local swingers. I was on with my wife and we organised a few socials, had a couple of parties at our house and attended loads of other people's socials. I or we were probably fairly well known on here a few years ago where we enjoyed the craic on here and made real friends. Now back being more nosey than desperate for a meet, I find that Scotland seems to be in the doll drums. Where have the days gone that 30 of us cammed and laughed and even flirted or set meet dates? I hope it can return to that again. Hoping you all have fun. G

over a year ago

"Agree, shag kiss avoid, like the plague. Beards ffs if you want to grow one just bloody grow one.... I ain't your dad.

Scottish forums are dire, but went into the chat room for the first time in years and there was 7 people in and only two talking.

I have used this site on and off for 10 years or so, maybe less, I swapped from Local swingers. I was on with my wife and we organised a few socials, had a couple of parties at our house and attended loads of other people's socials. I or we were probably fairly well known on here a few years ago where we enjoyed the craic on here and made real friends. Now back being more nosey than desperate for a meet, I find that Scotland seems to be in the doll drums. Where have the days gone that 30 of us cammed and laughed and even flirted or set meet dates? I hope it can return to that again. Hoping you all have fun. G "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/11/17 17:24:15]

By *add boyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fab in general has lost it's way. It's not the same as it used to be. Yes it's very quiet but people in general, I feel, just want to chat and not meet. This isn't Facebook, it's a sex site and I think most people have forgotten that x"

Totally agree

over a year ago

"Agree, shag kiss avoid, like the plague. Beards ffs if you want to grow one just bloody grow one.... I ain't your dad.

I have used this site on and off for 10 years or so, maybe less, I swapped from Local swingers. I was on with my wife and we organised a few socials, had a couple of parties at our house and attended loads of other people's socials. I or we were probably fairly well known on here a few years ago where we enjoyed the craic on here and made real friends. Now back being more nosey than desperate for a meet, I find that Scotland seems to be in the doll drums. Where have the days gone that 30 of us cammed and laughed and even flirted or set meet dates? I hope it can return to that again. Hoping you all have fun. G "

tip my hat to you sir !

over a year ago

Have to agree

The scottish chatroom yrs ago was legendary!!

99% of my meets came from there

Last time i went in i swear i saw a tumbl roll by!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Times change and people change ... sadly Scotland is in the prehistoric age and so is the general attitude .... it’s more like a soap opera than people actually living to have fun and live in an open minded society!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

And yeah the chat room used to legendary ... some absolute belly laughing night with proper flirting and banter .... had to queue to get in at times !

over a year ago

I didn't even notice this was here! I'm only in Scotland half the time, can I only post on every second thread?

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

"Not mentioning any names but the same repetitive shit on a daily basis does not help . I.e beard or no beard ! Cake ! . posted by the same ones as well ! "

By *rs T and HubbyCouple
over a year ago

somewhere north of the border..

Being very new to this we tried to meet and chat on here but found it difficult at times to find genuine people to start with...but by following some threads we have picked up usefull advice and help...

However not knowing the history between most people it at times is off putting when there is a lot of snide comments and obvious back stabbing which deter new members joining in on some threads. Trina

over a year ago

The Scottish room was awesome in here all those years ago Met some great people who I now class as close friends from that room. Been on and off this site for 10 years now. Yeah it's different but I think that is more down to technology and how people use it nowadays. Different strokes for different folks. It's all about finding people who stroke the same as you

Xxx

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Being very new to this we tried to meet and chat on here but found it difficult at times to find genuine people to start with...but by following some threads we have picked up usefull advice and help...

However not knowing the history between most people it at times is off putting when there is a lot of snide comments and obvious back stabbing which deter new members joining in on some threads. Trina"

Tottaly agree tiny can see the tension and tell who likes who and who hates

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

"Have to agree

The scottish chatroom yrs ago was legendary!!

99% of my meets came from there

Last time i went in i swear i saw a tumbl roll by!"

chat rooms were fabulous back then

Only time I see a busy chat room now is when a female has her boobs out then it's a free for all with some terrible chat from guys ..it's like the shpeshal busses arrive at once

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

"And yeah the chat room used to legendary ... some absolute belly laughing night with proper flirting and banter .... had to queue to get in at times ! "

They were the days J . Great evenings and at points couldn't wait for 7.30 when everyone's kids were in bed and we all just had a laugh. You were a mod in those days..... Ice queen lol.

Down to everyone to reignite it I guess.

over a year ago

This is the best forum topic I’ve read in a long while on here

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Agree with most of the comments... I sometimes wonder if I've logged into Facebook by mistake. The online world has evolved into something totally different from 10 years ago and with that it brings along the keyboard warriors who hide behind their screens, people who wouldn't speak to you in person the way they do online ( for the record anything I say here I'll quite happily say in person )

People pass comment on boring topics yet don't start any threads of their own, ye it sometimes gets a bit repetitive but if it bothers you scroll into the one that doesn't

K x

over a year ago

"And yeah the chat room used to legendary ... some absolute belly laughing night with proper flirting and banter .... had to queue to get in at times !

They were the days J . Great evenings and at points couldn't wait for 7.30 when everyone's kids were in bed and we all just had a laugh. You were a mod in those days..... Ice queen lol.

Down to everyone to reignite it I guess."

that was back in the day i had a keyboard lol

Only use my phone now so couldnt keep up with a chatroom

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

"Agree with most of the comments... I sometimes wonder if I've logged into Facebook by mistake. The online world has evolved into something totally different from 10 years ago and with that it brings along the keyboard warriors who hide behind their screens, people who wouldn't speak to you in person the way they do online ( for the record anything I say here I'll quite happily say in person )

People pass comment on boring topics yet don't start any threads of their own, ye it sometimes gets a bit repetitive but if it bothers you scroll into the one that doesn't

K x"

I don't agree with the last paragraph at all. A bit repetitive? A bit? You sir obviously don't look at the forums. At times it seems to be written by 11 year olds. We just need a forum on spots now .

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Agree with most of the comments... I sometimes wonder if I've logged into Facebook by mistake. The online world has evolved into something totally different from 10 years ago and with that it brings along the keyboard warriors who hide behind their screens, people who wouldn't speak to you in person the way they do online ( for the record anything I say here I'll quite happily say in person )

K x

I don't agree with the last paragraph at all. A bit repetitive? A bit? You sir obviously don't look at the forums. At times it seems to be written by 11 year olds. We just need a forum on spots now . "

I'm not a sir last time I checked I look at the forums and am agreeing it gets repetitive as I said if it's that much of a problem start your own interesting thread

K x

over a year ago

"Fab in general has lost it's way. It's not the same as it used to be. Yes it's very quiet but people in general, I feel, just want to chat and not meet. This isn't Facebook, it's a sex site and I think most people have forgotten that x

Totally agree "

Cheers love x

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"Fab in general has lost it's way. It's not the same as it used to be. Yes it's very quiet but people in general, I feel, just want to chat and not meet. This isn't Facebook, it's a sex site and I think most people have forgotten that x

Totally agree

Cheers love x"

Sex site? Who the feck turned this into a sex site, I only joined to play snog marry or avoid

over a year ago

Great post, what a change from the usual attention seeking pish we get on here.

over a year ago

So snog, marry or avoid the poster above?

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"So snog, marry or avoid the poster above? "

Snog lol, never doing the marry again, still paying for it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/11/17 19:05:05]

over a year ago

"The Scottish room was awesome in here all those years ago Met some great people who I now class as close friends from that room. Been on and off this site for 10 years now. Yeah it's different but I think that is more down to technology and how people use it nowadays. Different strokes for different folks. It's all about finding people who stroke the same as you

Xxx"

Totally agree with this. I enjoyed the forums and even chats room 5/6 years ago but now it’s very repetitive and still as cliquey as ever.

However I have met and still know some awesome people on fab so I shall not let a pish forum post as much as bother me.

Snog btw!!

over a year ago

Fab has deteriorated at an astonishing rate of knots over the past 12-18 months in terms of the type of people using the site and their reasons for using it.

For a significant percentage of members its not actually about swinging its about finding an “easy shag”. For others its a medium to chat with their pals (pick up the phone or go visit them that being the case).

The ones that absolutely perplex me are the 18-21 year olds who have hardly had a meaningful relationship and limited life experience and their on here claiming to be swingers. At 18-21 I was too busy clubbing and gigging (where if you were lucky there was the possibility of a shag) to even have considered swinging.

As for the Forums? Too many people trying to force their agenda/beliefs/views on others without the willingness to accept like adults that not everyone will agree with those views/beliefs/opinions. Dont even get me started about the cliques!

over a year ago

I honestly dont find the forums as cliquey as they used to be?

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"I honestly dont find the forums as cliquey as they used to be?"

I thought we were our own little clique goody, don’t go running out on me now

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Agree... there's people on here I get on with, doesn't mean I'm gonna agree with everything they say on the forum or suck up their ass

K x

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

"And yeah the chat room used to legendary ... some absolute belly laughing night with proper flirting and banter .... had to queue to get in at times !

Down to everyone to reignite it I guess."

over a year ago

Dont think iv ever been in a clique in my life

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/11/17 19:20:18]

over a year ago

"Dont think iv ever been in a clique in my life "
me either but many would argue about that lol

over a year ago

"I honestly dont find the forums as cliquey as they used to be?

Agree... there's people on here I get on with, doesn't mean I'm gonna agree with everything they say on the forum or suck up their ass

K x"

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"Dont think iv ever been in a clique in my life me either but many would argue about that lol"

No arguing folks, you’ll get me doing something stupid again

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont think iv ever been in a clique in my life me either but many would argue about that lol

No arguing folks, you’ll get me doing something stupid again "

I think you want to

K x

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Dont think iv ever been in a clique in my life me either but many would argue about that lol

I think you want to

K x"

He only needs the right motivation .

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I think you want to

K x

He only needs the right motivation . "

A couple of beers tonight and you may read all about it in the daily record

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont think iv ever been in a clique in my life me either but many would argue about that lol"

Ditto!

K x

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

K x

I don't agree with the last paragraph at all. A bit repetitive? A bit? You sir obviously don't look at the forums. At times it seems to be written by 11 year olds. We just need a forum on spots now .

I'm not a sir last time I checked I look at the forums and am agreeing it gets repetitive as I said if it's that much of a problem start your own interesting thread

K x"

Saying sir was a sign of respect, I called my male teachers sir,they were not knighted but that was how I was brought up. Obviously a bit different from where you were brought up. In fact at 52 I still call a policeman sir. However we digress , do you only read the Scottish forums? I post a lot inother forums, maybe get out and about a bit and go foreign forum lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

K x

K x

Saying sir was a sign of respect, I called my male teachers sir,they were not knighted but that was how I was brought up. Obviously a bit different from where you were brought up. In fact at 52 I still call a policeman sir. However we digress , do you only read the Scottish forums? I post a lot inother forums, maybe get out and about a bit and go foreign forum lol"

pmsl I think k was objecting from the female standpoint

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K x

K x

Saying sir was a sign of respect, I called my male teachers sir,they were not knighted but that was how I was brought up. Obviously a bit different from where you were brought up. In fact at 52 I still call a policeman sir. However we digress , do you only read the Scottish forums? I post a lot inother forums, maybe get out and about a bit and go foreign forum lol"

I meant I'm female therefore not a sir, yes you digress to being rude which there is absolutely no need for. Wether I only read the Scottish forums or not is no ones concern but mine. I didn't say you didn't post in any forums my comment was a general statement

K

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K x

K x

Saying sir was a sign of respect, I called my male teachers sir,they were not knighted but that was how I was brought up. Obviously a bit different from where you were brought up. In fact at 52 I still call a policeman sir. However we digress , do you only read the Scottish forums? I post a lot inother forums, maybe get out and about a bit and go foreign forum lolpmsl I think k was objecting from the female standpoint "

Haha yep

K x

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

This is going well

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

"This is going well "

Seems so lol. How the feck do you know if K is male or female? Doesn't say on your profile. As for being rude? Where when which? Oh and avoid lol

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"This is going well

Seems so lol. How the feck do you know if K is male or female? Doesn't say on your profile. As for being rude? Where when which? Oh and avoid lol "

Ok... you say your on the forums a lot so if that was the case you would know how people sign their posts, if it's John he always signs it John. The rude part was you saying obviously I was brought up different implying that you had manners and I didn't. And yes we can agree on avoid

K

By *exinthesunWoman
over a year ago

far far away

Is that because the ‘perceived’ clique are off chatting on their Kik groups where you are not welcome if you dare to upset them?

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Is that because the ‘perceived’ clique are off chatting on their Kik groups where you are not welcome if you dare to upset them? "

I've heard that about one or two of them

K x

over a year ago

Is that because the ‘perceived’ clique are off chatting on their Kik groups where you are not welcome if you dare to upset them? "

most likely

over a year ago

have heard this too about certain ones

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I personally couldn’t care who talks on kick who bitches , who’s this that or next thing....it doesn’t effect me in any way ...

over a year ago

It's different, certainly, but I guess it's just perspective as to whether that's good or bad.

I find it a bit tedious sometimes, as I'm sure we all do, but, sometimes the banter is phenomenal.

Long live the Scotland forum

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Dont think iv ever been in a clique in my life "

Haha! Same here! Am clique Max. Me, myself and I... That's all I can cope with!

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

"Scotland forum lost its way these days ...seems very quiet, not many posting and very little fun ..or is it just me ..oh and don't get me started on the Scotland chat room ..thoughts peeps ?

It's different, certainly, but I guess it's just perspective as to whether that's good or bad.

I find it a bit tedious sometimes, as I'm sure we all do, but, sometimes the banter is phenomenal.

"

just needs a wee spark to get it back on song ..chat room on the other hand needs a forest fire lit under it lmao x

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

"This is going well

Seems so lol. How the feck do you know if K is male or female? Doesn't say on your profile. As for being rude? Where when which? Oh and avoid lol

Ok... you say your on the forums a lot so if that was the case you would know how people sign their posts, if it's John he always signs it John. The rude part was you saying obviously I was brought up different implying that you had manners and I didn't. And yes we can agree on avoid

K "

I never said you didn't have manners, you picked up on my sir comment but didn't say you were female, I am good but not that good. I purely mentioned how I was brought up. Are you part of a kik group?

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Scotland forum lost its way these days ...seems very quiet, not many posting and very little fun ..or is it just me ..oh and don't get me started on the Scotland chat room ..thoughts peeps ?

just needs a wee spark to get it back on song ..chat room on the other hand needs a forest fire lit under it lmao x "

That can be your challenge seeing as mr Costa isn't doing his

K x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I personally couldn’t care who talks on kick who bitches , who’s this that or next thing....it doesn’t effect me in any way ..."

I agree!

Too many people paying attention to what others do and who said what and when

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I personally couldn’t care who talks on kick who bitches , who’s this that or next thing....it doesn’t effect me in any way ...

I agree!

Too many people paying attention to what others do and who said what and when "

Yep you only have to look through the updates max n most of them are moaning n bitching about other people

K x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I personally couldn’t care who talks on kick who bitches , who’s this that or next thing....it doesn’t effect me in any way ...

I agree!

Too many people paying attention to what others do and who said what and when

Yep you only have to look through the updates max n most of them are moaning n bitching about other people

K x"

I'll have to go and have a nosey

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

I've always seen this scene as fun a release from the worries and dramas of real life ..an escape so to speak ..it just seems just now it's becoming more serious than fun for a lot of people

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Problem is the more attention tryout give the more people will cause drama...it’s a circle

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've always seen this scene as fun a release from the worries and dramas of real life ..an escape so to speak ..it just seems just now it's becoming more serious than fun for a lot of people "

Totally agree Bunk! Just a bit of fun for moi too

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"I've always seen this scene as fun a release from the worries and dramas of real life ..an escape so to speak ..it just seems just now it's becoming more serious than fun for a lot of people "

over a year ago

spot on

over a year ago

Perhaps many are scared to share their opinions in case they get shot down in flames!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Perhaps many are scared to share their opinions in case they get shot down in flames! "

over a year ago

To many folk think this is real life

Its not!!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"To many folk think this is real life

Its not!!"

Yup once you sign off it’s gone ....

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Perhaps many are scared to share their opinions in case they get shot down in flames! "

I used to be that person... now I don't care to an extent, as others have said it's not real life it just a bit of fun and a release

K x

By *UNKIE OP   Man
over a year ago

south east

Wow thread has hit 90 posts and no one has been banned ..that's a new record for 1 of my threads ..give yourselves a round of applause

over a year ago

"Perhaps many are scared to share their opinions in case they get shot down in flames!

I used to be that person... now I don't care to an extent, as others have said it's not real life it just a bit of fun and a release

K x"

I'm like you..I don't care personally. My only feeling about the forums is that people can frequently "talk over you" which can for me be extremely off-putting - I have met others who have ceased posting on threads because of this, who are perhaps a tad more sensitive than me.

over a year ago

"Perhaps many are scared to share their opinions in case they get shot down in flames!

K x

I'm like you..I don't care personally. My only feeling about the forums is that people can frequently "talk over you" which can for me be extremely off-putting - I have met others who have ceased posting on threads because of this, who are perhaps a tad more sensitive than me."

And yes, forums are harmless fun and should be devoid of personal, snidey remarks and bullying. However I frequently come across the opposite which has possibly put many off posting permanently.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

K x

I'm like you..I don't care personally. My only feeling about the forums is that people can frequently "talk over you" which can for me be extremely off-putting - I have met others who have ceased posting on threads because of this, who are perhaps a tad more sensitive than me."

What do you mean by talking over you tracey?

over a year ago

K x

I'm like you..I don't care personally. My only feeling about the forums is that people can frequently "talk over you" which can for me be extremely off-putting - I have met others who have ceased posting on threads because of this, who are perhaps a tad more sensitive than me.

"

What I mean is that comments/questions you add in relation to the topic are ignored and the conversation revolves around a few in the group only. But I will add that it happens less now and I don't let it be an issue. I do know that a fair few meets I have had have felt the same and because of this they never go on the forums. I have never once used the chat rooms so can't comment on that.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

K x

And yes, forums are harmless fun and should be devoid of personal, snidey remarks and bullying. However I frequently come across the opposite which has possibly put many off posting permanently. "

I agree with parts of this. the main problem is what is fun.

For most that frequent scotland forums now it means cake fpf sfa tot and does my ass look big in this.

thats all well and good for those who enjoy it unfortunatly it would seem alot dont so go eleswhere for what they deem fum topics

over a year ago

K x

What I mean is that comments/questions you add in relation to the topic are ignored and the conversation revolves around a few in the group only. But I will add that it happens less now and I don't let it be an issue. I do know that a fair few meets I have had have felt the same and because of this they never go on the forums. I have never once used the chat rooms so can't comment on that.

"

I actually agree with this. I don't post a lot but read regularly. It is common to see someone post and it gets blatantly ignored as others chat amongst themselves as the thread goes off topic.

Just my opinion

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

"

I am replying to you Tracey but not quite ignoring Pink Magic's similar comment if that makes sense! But I am not going to reply to them personally just because I am making my point here and seems pointless to do it twice.

I see what you are saying tough.

Personally, I am quite happy to say my bit and if people comment fine, disagree fine, ignore fine too. I think it depends on how you approach the forum.

Also some people have met forum users in the flesh so they may unintentionally gravitate towards them, no malice intended I think.

Just my opinion, hope this makes sense.

over a year ago

"

I am replying to you Tracey but not quite ignoring Pink Magic's similar comment if that makes sense! But I am not going to reply to them personally just because I am making my point here and seems pointless to do it twice.

I see what you are saying tough.

Personally, I am quite happy to say my bit and if people comment fine, disagree fine, ignore fine too. I think it depends on how you approach the forum.

Also some people have met forum users in the flesh so they may unintentionally gravitate towards them, no malice intended I think.

Just my opinion, hope this makes sense.

"

No it does. To be honest I was more aware of it as a newbie and it seldom happens now. I have found a few of the forum topics interesting and as I never venture into the chatroom I will be happy to say my piece here!

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

I find it very cliquey.

I get folk know each other from socials etc and it’s not a criticism...it’s to be expected really but it seems difficult to strike up any chat when folk think you’re new.

Just my view, please accept it.

over a year ago

One mention of cliques and it all goes Pete Tong. Dont know if it was being implied that I am a member of a Kik group and thus guilty of hypocrisy so just to set the record straight for those who havw heard differently I’m not. My views and opinions are very rarely popular so it would be nigh on impossible

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

"One mention of cliques and it all goes Pete Tong. Dont know if it was being implied that I am a member of a Kik group and thus guilty of hypocrisy so just to set the record straight for those who havw heard differently I’m not. My views and opinions are very rarely popular so it would be nigh on impossible "

Sorry, I haven’t read the complete thread so I wasn’t implying anything at all

By *rs T and HubbyCouple
over a year ago

somewhere north of the border..

Life is too short and if FUN/FORUM and FRIENDS make everyday seem a little less boring and supply some entertainment then let banter flow. Truna

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Even if the forum has lost its way a little, there are some great newbies on here and I’m having the time of my life lol

over a year ago

Was gonna say that I'm still in the chat room but ffs, that might chase the rest of them away.

Wonder if the chat room banter is any better when I'm not online

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"Was gonna say that I'm still in the chat room but ffs, that might chase the rest of them away.

"

Aren’t you off it yet, the rest of us are waiting to get on

over a year ago

"Was gonna say that I'm still in the chat room but ffs, that might chase the rest of them away.

Aren’t you off it yet, the rest of us are waiting to get on "

Hold on, gee me a minute, I'm right at the tickley bit

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Aren’t you off it yet, the rest of us are waiting to get on

Hold on, gee me a minute, I'm right at the tickley bit

"

Ffs, I’m about to have my T,

over a year ago

This

Cliques.....waits haha

Post new Message to Thread