Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Road trips......

Jump to newest

By *atsnTits OP   Couple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

So after visiting Leeds and Newcastle club this weekend we are thinking where next???

Is this something others would be interested in to get a group of people together, hiring a wee bus and being on our merry way to a club?

We feel clubs are better with a group. Just wondered others thoughts. Is it something that has been tried and tested??

Tits

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Done it a few times in groups ,has to be the night mix ,all it takes is one crabbit fooker to ruin it .Goof luck and enjoy

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Done it a few times in groups ,has to be the night mix ,all it takes is one crabbit fooker to ruin it .Goof luck and enjoy "

Haha! That's the thing though... all it takes is one person not to like another and the atmosphere changes.

So you know we're up for it... dependant on the lack of crabbit fookers. I'd be bringing one along so don't need another

K x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tend to visit clubs in the area when I'm working or visiting friends. I don't think I would travel over 100 miles just for the idea of visiting a club. But I have visited several over the UK now and most have been good

By *atsnTits OP   Couple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

Awwww god no don’t want any crabby folk lollll but thinking would be a laugh.

We love travelling around seeing all different clubs then can look around that city during the day too so works out perfect.

K and J could u cope with us for another evening of shenanigans lolllll xx

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Awwww god no don’t want any crabby folk lollll but thinking would be a laugh.

We love travelling around seeing all different clubs then can look around that city during the day too so works out perfect.

K and J could u cope with us for another evening of shenanigans lolllll xx"

See that's the other part I like... seeing other parts of the country that you may not normally take the time to visit. As long as you keep smiling your beautiful smile we'll cope

K x

By *atsnTits OP   Couple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

"Awwww god no don’t want any crabby folk lollll but thinking would be a laugh.

K and J could u cope with us for another evening of shenanigans lolllll xx

See that's the other part I like... seeing other parts of the country that you may not normally take the time to visit. As long as you keep smiling your beautiful smile we'll cope

K x"

Yeah that’s very true lollll take away a saga trip and u now have swinging trips

It takes a lot to get my grumpy face out lolll x

over a year ago

We just posted funnily enough about us doing a wee trip this week, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and was looking for some advice on where to go we were thinking Blackpool or Leeds, any thoughts would be good as we don’t want to waste our time off work!!!

By *atsnTits OP   Couple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

"We just posted funnily enough about us doing a wee trip this week, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and was looking for some advice on where to go we were thinking Blackpool or Leeds, any thoughts would be good as we don’t want to waste our time off work!!!"

We have been to Blackpool and Leeds just there on Friday. Personally we would say Blackpool there is more to do during the day and the club there has more facilities than the club in Leeds but that is just our personal opinion. The club and management in Leeds are amazing but we just felt it was a little on the small side. Hope you have a great few days away xx

over a year ago

I’ve been to 2 clubs in Blackpool, clubF in Newcastle and the townhouse in Liverpool( a few times now) loved the staff, people and atmosphere of the townhouse so would definitely recommend there. ClubF was unfortunately a very quiet night so I’d say it looked inviting but I’d have to try it again when busier before I could say what the atmosphere/people are like x

over a year ago

Thanks guys that’s really helpful, I think Blackpool may be the one to go for, nice and easy motorway drive as well...

By *acksonhoneyCouple
over a year ago

Bromley

A road trip sounds like fun, we have visited Blackpool, it's a good we place and lociation, it's bitterly cold at this time of year !

By *atsnTits OP   Couple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

"A road trip sounds like fun, we have visited Blackpool, it's a good we place and lociation, it's bitterly cold at this time of year ! "

Yeah infusions is fun we have been there a few times. Deffo the mork and Mindy look this time of year when shopping x

Post new Message to Thread