Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Interesting times with your brand of golden champagne

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there,

Not quite sure what it is, but I really do get turned on by seeing a girl pee, whether thats squatting in the street, sitting on the toilet or standing above me!

Pee play is something that I have kinda grown up with to be honest. I really enjoy the feeling (and yes even the taste) of warm fresh pee!

The whole thing to me about pee is the fact that to me - from a guy - you girls have cum to lick and swallow and touch and play with - girls who squirt their own cum are very few and far between so in some ways its a bit like cum. Something personal, unique, sexy, dangerous but also in plentiful amounts!

I know this isnt everyones cup of tea, its a little different, but we are all adults here and heck, watersports is one of the interests listed!

Have tried sending messages to some singles and couples already, but not had much success - and a previous posting was ruined by some very uncouth and closed minded individuals.

So, please, lets not turn this into a primary school playground, if you have nothing good to say, just dont say it...

But, on the other hand, if you are interested - just message me on here or privately!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

You dont get to choose what is and is not said in reply to your questions.

what you are looking for very few are so your looking at a small pool of people.

are you msging folk who dont have it listed as an intrest forgive the pun but you will piss folk off if you go down that route with folk who find it disgusting.

concentrate on only those with it listed or find a site with more folk who like this type of encounter.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

''...Have tried sending messages to some singles and couples already, but not had much success - and a previous posting was ruined by some very uncouth and closed minded individuals...''

Not interested but thought I could comment to give my view, hope you will find it constructive.

Maybe it is your choice of words.

Sorry but 'golden champagne' made me giggle! Other words you have said in previous posts, I just wouldn't know in a message if you are serious or taking the piss (no pun intended).

So maybe if you use better choice of words/turn your request differently you won't get playground reaction and/or responses to your messages.

Just a thought. Or maybe find a fetish site more suited to your likings.

Good luck OP

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You dont get to choose what is and is not said in reply to your questions.

what you are looking for very few are so your looking at a small pool of people.

are you msging folk who dont have it listed as an intrest forgive the pun but you will piss folk off if you go down that route with folk who find it disgusting.

concentrate on only those with it listed or find a site with more folk who like this type of encounter."

As I said, if you have nothing good to say, just say nothing at all...

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"You dont get to choose what is and is not said in reply to your questions.

concentrate on only those with it listed or find a site with more folk who like this type of encounter.

As I said, if you have nothing good to say, just say nothing at all..."

and as ive said you dont get to choose the responses you may not like my reply but thats my opinion on the questions you ask.

accept it or ignore it but dont demand that I or anyone else only reply as you want enjoy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On the wind up.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

The term "pee pee" fun makes me giggle.

And you want to steer clear of childish behavior

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t feed the troll.

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

"Don’t feed the troll."

Don't water them either.

It's not a sport.

By *issT45Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nothing wrong with a bit of water sports with the right person ... each to their own

Post new Message to Thread