Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cjs first timers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone

So hubby and I are thinking of coming down to CJS on November 11th and seeing what it's all about.

It mentions 'costume' for the evening and we are just looking for ideas as total newbs lol! We don't want to look stupid.

Any advice gratefully recieved

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

The 11th is a BDSM night

In our experience A good number wear something in keeping with BDSM but the majority don't

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Kink/BDSM night will be a lot quieter than a regular night and a lot of the guests will be in an assortment of costumes/leather/PVC...

So maybe not the best night if that's not your scene, fun for all nights are probably best for a mixture of singles, couples etc...

over a year ago

"The 11th is a BDSM night

In our experience A good number wear something in keeping with BDSM but the majority don't"

Thank you!

over a year ago

"Kink/BDSM night will be a lot quieter than a regular night and a lot of the guests will be in an assortment of costumes/leather/PVC...

So maybe not the best night if that's not your scene, fun for all nights are probably best for a mixture of singles, couples etc..."

Ahhh thanks! We are really restricted cause we live up north and need the kiddiewinks to be looked after x

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"Kink/BDSM night will be a lot quieter than a regular night and a lot of the guests will be in an assortment of costumes/leather/PVC...

So maybe not the best night if that's not your scene, fun for all nights are probably best for a mixture of singles, couples etc...

Ahhh thanks! We are really restricted cause we live up north and need the kiddiewinks to be looked after x"

No problem. I did see your location and thought a heads up might be appreciated. It is a great club but if you go on the wrong night to suit your personal tastes you might feel it was a wasted trip

Personally I like the fet/kink nights as I'm into that and like the fact there's a few more trans attending than a regular night. But that's not for everyone...

Saying that, whatever night you go regardless of the theme everyone's friendly enough. But personal tastes do for people's opinion of anywhere they go, human nature

Post new Message to Thread