Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Job offer.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A rare and coveted opportunity within our small group has become available;if you wish to apply please be aware of the following.

You will need to be over 5ft10in and in supreme physical shape, within an age range that can change on a weekly basis and have a penis of 9in minium.

Please apply in writing attaching a face photo. You will not be considered if your mail heading is less than five words and contains the words 'hi' 'how are you?' or other snappy headings.

The main body of your message will be witty, informative and display a knowledge of this website. (to which you will be verified and a paid member even if we ourselves are not).

The board reserve the right to

A) ignore your application.

B) withold a face picture of thsmselves.

C) divulge any information about themselves or prove they are indeed real.

If successful in the first draft the apicant will then be invited to attend an interview by panel in a local coffee shop (this will be in a town or city of the panels choosing).

Be aware that even if successful a last minute termination of the contract and blocking of all correspondence can be expected at any time.

OK, this is tongue in cheek but however profiles are worded this is how SOME read to single males.

Michael.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"A rare and coveted opportunity within our small group has become available;if you wish to apply please be aware of the following.

You will need to be over 5ft10in and in supreme physical shape, within an age range that can change on a weekly basis and have a penis of 9in minium.

Please apply in writing attaching a face photo. You will not be considered if your mail heading is less than five words and contains the words 'hi' 'how are you?' or other snappy headings.

The main body of your message will be witty, informative and display a knowledge of this website. (to which you will be verified and a paid member even if we ourselves are not).

The board reserve the right to

A) ignore your application.

B) withold a face picture of thsmselves.

C) divulge any information about themselves or prove they are indeed real.

If successful in the first draft the apicant will then be invited to attend an interview by panel in a local coffee shop (this will be in a town or city of the panels choosing).

Be aware that even if successful a last minute termination of the contract and blocking of all correspondence can be expected at any time.

OK, this is tongue in cheek but however profiles are worded this is how SOME read to single males.

Michael.

"

Agreed

By *ude bhoy 300Man
over a year ago

east kilbride

Spot on mate

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Can't argue with this. C'mon girls, we need a witty rebuttal.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

The problem with me is I think I still want to apply

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Can't argue with this. C'mon girls, we need a witty rebuttal. "

I want nothing done to my butt thank you!!!

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

I can't apply but I'd like to be on the interview panel at least.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've read quite a few females' profiles on here and thought "Ffs, I thought I was hard work"

Feel quite sorry for the single guys on here sometimes even though we've only been on a wee while.

Post new Message to Thread