Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

the dynamics of swinging as a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was with a female partner for about a year on here a few years ago. We found it hard to both agree when meeting couples. Meaning one would like one person the other would not. Result not to.many meets. How hard is it for couples.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unlovingx2Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Think it's basically edging your way forward slowly until you are both comfortable. I think.its a case of finding out what you can both handle and respecting that limit. For all couples that limit will be different, simple things like is kissing allowed, where do you have fun, is Mrs allowed to play alone etc etc.

I think also that couples who respect limits and become comfortable with them, to the point neither feel jealous or their relationship threatened, will invariably after time push those boundaries.

It's like building a sturdy brick wall get the foundations right and you'll have a strong wall. Get it wrong try and rush things before building that foundation and it will come crashing down.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just found couples really hard to talk to. Never had that with single males. The chat just doesn't flow or go anywhere so don't meet them x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I just found couples really hard to talk to. Never had that with single males. The chat just doesn't flow or go anywhere so don't meet them x"

Exactly this. It can be very difficult to meet another couple that are very similar even though the profiles on FAB match.

I think this is where social's or going to clubs before hand gives the individuals a chance to talk and see if the dynamic is there.

If not nothing lost.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s sometimes difficult for us as K doesn’t really do guys, some couples seem to think we want our cake and eat it but the truth be told I married a dyke so we tend to find clubs work easier for our situation

Single females are our thing mostly as it’s easier but K ends up taking over and I’m left watching haha

John

over a year ago

Really hard!!

Women fancied the guy

The other chick dosn't fancy the other guy or

The girls don't get on but the blokes are chatting away lol

Both girls fancy each guy but can't all be free on the same night.

Minefield lol

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

It’s a minefield!

over a year ago

"Really hard!!

Women fancied the guy

The other chick dosn't fancy the other guy or

The girls don't get on but the blokes are chatting away lol

Both girls fancy each guy but can't all be free on the same night.

Minefield lol

"

That's pretty much it.

By *atsnTitsCouple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

We also find couples difficult to chat to on here. Winks get sent back and forth and then it’s always us left to message first. I (tits) just don’t get it lolll. We would rather meet people in a club. One day we hope to play with a couple we are both attracted to and that is free when we both are. We both work shifts and opposite ones at that so it isn’t easy . Then there is each other’s perceptions and rules but I won’t go into that

Tits

over a year ago

We have found it very tricky, so many different factors to take into account. But we live in hope lol.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Its hard enough finding a 121 where both are attracted and like each other,finding 4 people who all like each other is a lot harder

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

We find it really easy in clubs Chams being our favourite such a sociable place

Post new Message to Thread