Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Edinburgh Gym Goers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who’s all members of Edinburgh gyms then? And if so what one? Think this would be a great place to have some cheeky fun and meets :p

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A gym is for weight lifting and dedicated training, not for posing and playing, that includes folks with mobile phones

Keep gyms for training

By *igD262Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"A gym is for weight lifting and dedicated training, not for posing and playing, that includes folks with mobile phones

Keep gyms for training"

over a year ago

And your point is? It’s such a sin to be able to sit and admire all the attractive people around you in the gym?

Scrooge.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 25/10/17 09:27:51]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Yeah gym's meant for working out, but everybody who goes knows you can't help to notice a good looking, fit guy/girl who happens to be there at the same time as you. And lots of connections are made in there, I made a friend or 2 - non sex related - from my visits to the gym.

Haven't been for a long time, should really get myself back in there though (for getting back in shape, not on the look out for hot men obviously....) x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"And your point is? It’s such a sin to be able to sit and admire all the attractive people around you in the gym?

Scrooge."

Nothing wrong with a thread growing arms and legs OP it's good to talk

I see the point they are making though! and it is why I avoid gyms!

By *rn_bru02Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I visit a gym frequently.

I recently chatted to a lovely woman on here that also attended the same gym.

We had a great chat and learned of some sexy interests in common which i wont divulge here.... suffice to say we have a wee smirk on our face and and a twitch in my shorts when we cross paths in the gym.

All good fun.

over a year ago

Well I go to Xercise4Less Wester Hailes if any ladies are up for a quick chat when I’m on the cross trainer

By *reg1812Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Edinburgh Leisure. I mostly go to Glenogle

over a year ago

Come to Dublin gym then loads swingers in it yup yup the Irish lol ) be in Scotland soon lady's

By *ard4u85Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Go to ‘the Gym’ at murrayfield and spend half my time wondering if anyone in there is on fab lol

over a year ago

"And your point is? It’s such a sin to be able to sit and admire all the attractive people around you in the gym?

Scrooge."

My point is, when you have just completed 4 sets of heavy squats and then about to move onto leg extensions or leg press but someone is sitting there playing with phone or chatting and not working out it totally pisses you off.

When you train separate body parts in isolation and wish to move from one thing to another, if someone is already on apparatus they should be using it and not trying to impress others by chatting or playing with mobile phone

Females will be more impressed if you are more dedicated to training and have a good well defined cut shape

over a year ago

Scrooge.

My point is, when you have just completed 4 sets of heavy squats and then about to move onto leg extensions or leg press but someone is sitting there playing with phone or chatting and not working out it totally pisses you off.

When you train separate body parts in isolation and wish to move from one thing to another, if someone is already on apparatus they should be using it and not trying to impress others by chatting or playing with mobile phone

Females will be more impressed if you are more dedicated to training and have a good well defined cut shape"

I see where you’re coming from, but that’s not what I meant. I also hate sitting on my phone/seeing others do it when they’re not on the equipment.

But at my gym we have a spa - plenty opportunity post workout to have some chatting opportunity and maybe even an empty sauna to tease in.

over a year ago

Scrooge.

Females will be more impressed if you are more dedicated to training and have a good well defined cut shape

I see where you’re coming from, but that’s not what I meant. I also hate sitting on my phone/seeing others do it when they’re not on the equipment.

But at my gym we have a spa - plenty opportunity post workout to have some chatting opportunity and maybe even an empty sauna to tease in."

There is a Gym in Perth that also has a spa & sauna, its well known for mixed sauna where both male & females go in with only towel and the towels soon get dropped, it has a reputation for this

over a year ago

Well, I’m sure the sauna I go to isn’t exactly like that but sure it could be haha

Well known chain of gyms in UK though the one I go to

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Scrooge."

I think the point was the posing mobby users take up space and equipment that would be better used for its intended purpose as opposed to a leaning post for the posing posse

over a year ago

I always use a boxing gym as when you go to a normal gym you don't push yourself as much.

If any of you want details of the gym I use drop me a message it's a cracking gym.

Post new Message to Thread