Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

broken rabbitt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

fem at weekend broke her rabbit anyone know a repair shop that fix's them ? i have bypassed battieis and plugged into the mains with a cable will this be ok

oh!! and yes before anyone tells me this is dangerous i have put a surge protector in incase it blows my fuse box

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

buy a new one

over a year ago

it has sentemental value

over a year ago

well put it to rest wrap it and box it and bury it in the garden ,thats where rabbits are ment to go aint they,wiring it to a plug is just cruel the RSPCA could charge you for cruelty

over a year ago

suppose i could bury it beside my goldfish it died this morning as well and i burt my toast then my shoe lace snapped am having a terrible day

still you have to keeo smilimg eh!!!x

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

get some lucky white _eather and no i dont mean me ma lucks nae luck

over a year ago

Anything that plugged into the mains would be getting nowhere near my fandango safe or not.

over a year ago

i have heard you can get solar powered ones now i may trade it in i like to do my bit for the enviroment

over a year ago

"i have heard you can get solar powered ones now i may trade it in i like to do my bit for the enviroment "

That sounds a better idea.

over a year ago

if nobody invented these yet i could be onto a fekin fortune Dragons Den here i come (now MrSmooth) just demostrate how this works then)

over a year ago

Good luck trying that out on Deborah Meaden! Think ul be told it won't sell in the UK climate. Better off wi a wind powered one. At least when ur indoors it can work on a wee draught fae spread legs

By *p0000Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"fem at weekend broke her rabbit anyone know a repair shop that fix's them ? i have bypassed battieis and plugged into the mains with a cable will this be ok

oh!! and yes before anyone tells me this is dangerous i have put a surge protector in incase it blows my fuse box "

I'm no electrician, but batteries are DC, mains is AC so you would need a converter. And it would only work if the issue was the batteries or the connections. if it's the controls or the circuits, going to mains power won't help.

Get yourself a new Rabbit.

And if you want a mains powered vibe, get one that's designed for mains power (Hitachi magic wands are great )

Regards

Sp

By *at n michaelCouple
over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

bury the rabbit and buy a wand.trust meeeeeee....

over a year ago

"fem at weekend broke her rabbit anyone know a repair shop that fix's them ? i have bypassed battieis and plugged into the mains with a cable will this be ok

oh!! and yes before anyone tells me this is dangerous i have put a surge protector in incase it blows my fuse box "

Electricity is not something you play with..you cant see it and you cant hear it .by fk youll feel it,now do yourself a favour and get rid of it and buy a new one.

SAFETY FIRST ...

Buboo .....

Good Luck

over a year ago

bought a new rabbitt but fem says she never tried one, did not like it says it was taking the enamil of her teeth

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

" the RSPCA could charge you for cruelty "
don't you mean the rspB - it was a Bunny after all. Lol

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Wil burying the poor thing n the garden comply with WEEE regulations on the disposal of electrical gubbins? You dont want the council digging up your gardenlooking for evidence, maybe just recycle it at the local tip....do they have a seperate tub for old vibrators at your tip?

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

The wands are AMAZING!!! Never been a rabbit fan, RIP to your rabbit. Hope you find a new one you like just as much

over a year ago

I have this great idea.......

(rubs his chin)

over a year ago

im thinking this is hilarious btw

bringing back memories of party with the girls and being the first of us to ever purchase a vibrator the conversation soon turned

having forgotten to buy batteries and being quite knowledgeable in electronics i proceeded to wire up the vibrator to the mains to give a wee demonstration to my friends oh the hilarity when i turned it up through the various different voltage levels

thinking to myself wow if i actually used that on those speeds how amazing then suddenly it started to change shape yup the fecking thing had started melting not good not good at all

my friends they go through rabbits at least one every 5-6 months and guess who gets the job of going to ann summers with them to get them replaced yup me lol

personally ive had my rabbits years all boxed in as new condition cause they just dont do it for me booooooo

over a year ago

personally ive had my rabbits years all boxed in as new condition cause they just dont do it for me booooooo

nor me complicated, i much prefer the real thing xxx

By *uirkygirlCouple
over a year ago

Quirkyville

I dont have any rabbits or toys... The only thing i have is a wooden spoon....

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Not a fan of rabbits here either. THere is one sat in a box in the shed, still in it's packaging that Larry tried to give me

Hitachi Wand is fab, but exhausting! lol

By *uirkygirlCouple
over a year ago

Quirkyville

Lil you should get a cake for the rabbit and look after it rather than keep it in the shed! x

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ex-wife got a new one for her birthday.

Surprisingly quiet for a diesel.

over a year ago

"Not a fan of rabbits here either. THere is one sat in a box in the shed, still in it's packaging that Larry tried to give me

Hitachi Wand is fab, but exhausting! lol"

Yup there is NOTHING like a Hitachi .......

Post new Message to Thread