Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Love to watch...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have realised over the last wee while just how much I love watching my boy fuck other ladies x and how much he enjoys it and how much they enjoy him ..... such a turn on and makes me really proud of how good a fuck he is.... does anyone else relate

Miss k

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"So I have realised over the last wee while just how much I love watching my boy fuck other ladies x and how much he enjoys it and how much they enjoy him ..... such a turn on and makes me really proud of how good a fuck he is.... does anyone else relate

Miss k"

Not for me I don’t have any voyeuristic streaks in me.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

No, it wouldn't do anything for me at all.

over a year ago

Really ladies x I love seeing him make another girl come and know he is mine forever and she is just having a wee taste of what I have forever x

Surely there must be some girls out there that understand the proud sexy hot feeling I am talking about x

Miss k

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope dosn't do anything for me either...prob why we like separate room fun and meeting alone

over a year ago

I LOVE watching G fuck other women, I have a real voyeuristic streak. In fact it's an active fantasy of mine to be tied while watching G and another couple play before they tease me!

over a year ago

I cannot get my head around this. I even read on another part of the forum about guys dropping their missus off at their fuck buddys and then picking her back up.

I’m not saying it’s good or bad but I just can’t fathom the enjoyment some get

over a year ago

"I LOVE watching G fuck other women, I have a real voyeuristic streak. In fact it's an active fantasy of mine to be tied while watching G and another couple play before they tease me!"

Omg glad so.eone gets it x that's one my list to be tied to a chair whilst watching x then getting let loose to join in shot as fuck x

over a year ago

"I cannot get my head around this. I even read on another part of the forum about guys dropping their missus off at their fuck buddys and then picking her back up.

I’m not saying it’s good or bad but I just can’t fathom the enjoyment some get"

But the beauty is we all like different things! Personally there are plenty of acts on here I can never imagine getting pleasure from, and I have no interest in trying, but that's just me.

Personally I feel really comfortable in my relationship, I know how good G is and I get a kick from watching him pleasure another woman, but knowing that I get to go with him! I love watching her enjoy herself, love seeing the pleasure on both their faces.

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

I’d prefer to join in as part of what starts as M/M, becoming M/M/M

Way much more fun also

over a year ago

"I cannot get my head around this. I even read on another part of the forum about guys dropping their missus off at their fuck buddys and then picking her back up.

I’m not saying it’s good or bad but I just can’t fathom the enjoyment some get

But the beauty is we all like different things! Personally there are plenty of acts on here I can never imagine getting pleasure from, and I have no interest in trying, but that's just me.

Personally I feel really comfortable in my relationship, I know how good G is and I get a kick from watching him pleasure another woman, but knowing that I get to go with him! I love watching her enjoy herself, love seeing the pleasure on both their faces. "

That's exactly it x I get off on how much he can make her squirm and watch it and get off on it and see that look on a girls face and know that's my boy x and know he is mine x hot as fuck x

Post new Message to Thread