Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

My Husband / Boyfriend Doesn't Know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You ever see a females profiles that has "My Husband or Boyfriend Doesn't Know" and they are showing about 5 pics of their face on their public profile.

I'd say its either an ex guy wanting to get his own back making a profile up with their ex's pictures or someone who doesn't think their public pics will be noticed by anyone they know.

Whats your views guys n gals

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is the profiles that say. ....can't show a face picture because of work etc and they have about 5 public pictures of the face lol

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"You ever see a females profiles that has "My Husband or Boyfriend Doesn't Know" and they are showing about 5 pics of their face on their public profile.

I'd say its either an ex guy wanting to get his own back making a profile up with their ex's pictures

"

My first instinct

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It is the profiles that say. ....can't show a face picture because of work etc and they have about 5 public pictures of the face lol "

yeha similar, that one is quite a common one for both females and males lollllll

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That or someone just really stupid!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Agreed, especially when the pictures look suspiciously like they've been nicked from Facebook, wedding pictures, nights out etc

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"You ever see a females profiles that has "My Husband or Boyfriend Doesn't Know" and they are showing about 5 pics of their face on their public profile.

I'd say its either an ex guy wanting to get his own back making a profile up with their ex's pictures or someone who doesn't think their public pics will be noticed by anyone they know.

"

Saw the heading and thought you were outing yourself there .

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Saw the heading and thought you were outing yourself there . "

Post new Message to Thread