Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Meeting without seeing face pics?

Jump to newest

By *eardtatsnshavencat OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Right ok, well recently we had been chatting to a couple who don't swap face pics until a meet was decided upon!! So here's the thing I was thinking.. Is that a normal thing.. Im just curious on folks opinions on this? As we have always swapped face pics first before deciding to meet! So it's interesting to find out what you all think? Would you agree to meeting someone with out swapping pics? Xxx Hxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope

Defiantly not

No pic...no meet

Simple

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Right ok, well recently we had been chatting to a couple who don't swap face pics until a meet was decided upon!! So here's the thing I was thinking.. Is that a normal thing.. Im just curious on folks opinions on this? As we have always swapped face pics first before deciding to meet! So it's interesting to find out what you all think? Would you agree to meeting someone with out swapping pics? Xxx Hxx "

I think it’s common for new couples to be wary of swapping face pics for the first time, for fear of them turning up somewhere else. All about trust I guess.

If it’s a couple who’ve been on a while, not verified and still not swapping, I’d be a bit more wary

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

I wouldn't be agreeing to meet someone I hadn't seen.

If you're interested in meeting someone it's only courteous to send & receive face pics

Mrs

By *aughty_Jack_ABZMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

1st rule really of any Swinging.

No Pic = No Meet. Simples & Safe.

over a year ago

Once we've chatted with people and we've arranged a meeting that is when we send a face picture

over a year ago

"Once we've chatted with people and we've arranged a meeting that is when we send a face picture "
really?

What happens if they send a pic and you don't fancy them but you then already arranged to meet?

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Once we've chatted with people and we've arranged a meeting that is when we send a face picture really?

What happens if they send a pic and you don't fancy them but you then already arranged to meet?"

Then they come to the forums saying your a time waster as you cancelled the meet,lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Nope never

over a year ago

"Once we've chatted with people and we've arranged a meeting that is when we send a face picture "
why would you arrange a meet before establishing if there is a 4 way attraction?

By *issT45Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've done it a couple of times ... adds to the excitement, bit like a blind date, it's always worked out fine so far anyway

over a year ago

glasgow

"Once we've chatted with people and we've arranged a meeting that is when we send a face picture really?

What happens if they send a pic and you don't fancy them but you then already arranged to meet?"

That's what I was thinking surely planning a meet should be a final decision, after you have chatted and swapped pics and all involved are happy.. Then plan a meet that way no is disappointed right? Xx

over a year ago

glasgow

Can I ask just out curiosity and trying to understand! Why is it you swap pics after arranging a meet?? .. I'm just curious.. I do know everyone has their own reasons for doing things differently x

over a year ago

What if one or all involved like to wear gimp masks, does that negate the need for face pics???

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

I have done a handful of “blind” meets, and some nice surprises.

I don’t mind swapping pics, as long as person swaps back.

over a year ago

We wouldn't meet anyone without seeing face pics.

over a year ago

Take it no one ever cams on here!!!!

cam chat works for me and confirms face pic, but then that might be too simple.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Take it no one ever cams on here!!!!

cam chat works for me and confirms face pic, but then that might be too simple."

Not everyone has a camera, computer or laptop nowadays...I know I don't as I use my mobile for the site so I wouldnt say it's simple nowadays

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

No - it's not a blind date

over a year ago

In the first instance I usually meet for a coffee in a public place. That way without a face pic I will sit with a coffee and have a polite chat. Then I can judge compatibility.

Blind dates can be hit or miss

over a year ago

"Take it no one ever cams on here!!!!

cam chat works for me and confirms face pic, but then that might be too simple."

I never cam so always need a face pic before any talk of meeting

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Nope, no picture no meet as a rule...

Or see on cam...

I have met a couple of times with no face pic, but only cause the messages were spot on.... but i was very firm on the fact that as they didnt swap pics the meet was purely social and if they turned out not to be what they said they were then be prepared to be sent packing..

over a year ago

Once we've chatted with folk and feel comfortable, then we're happy to swap face pics, or to accept a friend's request which gives access to face pics.

I wouldn't meet someone without knowing what they look like first.

L x

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

It's a good filter though if you're not sure about someone...

Very occasionally genuine folk wont provide them for their own reasons...

But a timewaster/fake with no pics will NOT send one and definately wont cam...

Easy to just tell them to bolt then... same for a phone number

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

No pic no arranging a meet it really is that simple. It’s not blind date if we are not attracted to someone then end of.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Would never dream of meeting without swapping face pics first. It's also something we prefer to do fairly early in any discussions we have as we'd find it awkward having a long discussion with someone over a period of time, finding out you're compatible, building a rapport and then having to say at the end of it all that there's no attraction.

over a year ago

Done it once, never again

over a year ago

Face pic first then if we all like each other, then arrange a meeting

By *cottishh1991Couple
over a year ago

Coatbridge

We are new to the scene but are very wary about sending face pics. We got duped by a profile when we initially got into this and haven't been up for sending them since. We usually get the couple or person to add us on kik and cam each other to prove we are genuine.

We prefer to meet face to face for a coffee or drink first though. See what both parties think

T&Rx

over a year ago

"Done it once, never again "

Same here

Some people expect just a fuck but unfortunately there has to be an attraction on both sides for me

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Right ok, well recently we had been chatting to a couple who don't swap face pics until a meet was decided upon!! So here's the thing I was thinking.. Is that a normal thing.. Im just curious on folks opinions on this? As we have always swapped face pics first before deciding to meet! So it's interesting to find out what you all think? Would you agree to meeting someone with out swapping pics? Xxx Hxx "

Definately not it's not blind date... if there's no physical attraction then no point for me

K x

over a year ago

If someone is wanting to meet me, I just send them a pic of either Mr Big, Gerald Butler or George Clooney and each time I meet they always say "wooowwww, you look way much better in the flesh"

over a year ago

"We wouldn't meet anyone without seeing face pics."

What they said .... There has to be a mutual physical attraction before any talk of a meet.

over a year ago

Absolutely...simples..it's not rocket science. .!

over a year ago

No pic then no meet.

If they turn out to not be your type then just be honest. Life's too short and I'm sure they'ed father be told before hand than face to face

over a year ago

I’m not going out my way to meet someone who can’t send a face pic. Could actually care about whatever excuse they have either.

over a year ago

Unless you are Stevie Wonder why in the name of all that is Holy would you EVER meet without seeing face pictures. “Oh my job means I cant send face photos!” Really who the fuck are you employed by MI5, the CIA?

By *ijl1Man
over a year ago

dundee

ye its only normal to expect to see a pict of who your meeting,nobody is going to go to a meet without seeing who it is surely

By *issT45Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Everybody is always saying we don't judge on appearance, be comfortable with who u are but awww don't think I'll meet u without a face pic haha ... fab is full of more pretenders than anything else

By *unshineShowers08Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Everybody is always saying we don't judge on appearance, be comfortable with who u are but awww don't think I'll meet u without a face pic haha ... fab is full of more pretenders than anything else"

We don't 'judge' anyone on appearance! And everyone should be comfortable with who they are. However in the same vain we need to be comfortable with who we meet hence the need for a face pic!

This is a site where people look to play after all so some level of attraction is vital surely??

over a year ago

"Everybody is always saying we don't judge on appearance, be comfortable with who u are but awww don't think I'll meet u without a face pic haha ... fab is full of more pretenders than anything else"

I judge on appearance and expect to be judged back. This is predominantly a site for people to meet and have sex. Physical attraction has to be a part of that.

over a year ago

how is wanting to see a face pic being judgemental ?

Its asking for a face pic to make an informed choice to those we may or may not be attracted to thats not being judgemental

over a year ago

You trying to say you would never say no to someone based on a face picture lol?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/17 20:36:14]

over a year ago

"Everybody is always saying we don't judge on appearance, be comfortable with who u are but awww don't think I'll meet u without a face pic haha ... fab is full of more pretenders than anything else

I judge on appearance and expect to be judged back. This is predominantly a site for people to meet and have sex. Physical attraction has to be a part of that. "

And not on a judgey way in a is there a physical attraction way. Just to clear that up!!

Post new Message to Thread