Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

If fab

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Banned all males from mailing females would you take the initiative and drop the guys an email?

I certainly would and do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Yip sure would x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If someone catches my eye then yes xx

By *ablo30Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think my virginity would grow back waiting to be contacted haha!

over a year ago

Prob not

over a year ago

Waiting.......

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

Wish you lot would so it more often.

Why have a dog and bark yourself though?!

over a year ago

"I think my virginity would grow back waiting to be contacted haha!"

yh i agree

over a year ago

I wouldnt hesitate to message a guy, I know what I like and life is too short to hang around waiting to be noticed. X

By *aughty_Jack_ABZMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sounds like someone has been perving on Bumble

Really? Have you actually sent a a first contact to any male on here? If so I applaud you.

I'm not an ugly fella but have never received an email first from any woman, lot's of gay/bi guys, plenty of TV/TS and a few couples yes, but never a woman.

Of course we all know men outnumber women 100-1 on here. I'm not going to go down the persecuted single male road, or for that matter the queens of attention female road... Lmao. Both create a twisted reality of the sexual dynamic.

Kudos for you for saying you already do show initiative - I have yet to experience such a refreshing attitude.

Curious as to why it would take an email ban on all males to initiate such initiative though.

(See what I did there )

Personally my experience is that 99% of women expect the man to take the initiative. I suspect that if I view a woman, with privacy setting off so she knows, and assuming she even notices 1 of the 500 views she gets that day. She will expect me to email her to express interest and if I do not will assume I am not interested. She will not go ... oh he's hot I'll mail him.

Now ...(creeping down that bitter road again) with the reverse psychology/culture/man ratio of this site that approach is of course mostly doomed to failure for the male. Hence all the bitterness/frustration out there.

An email ban might just work to rebalance the site. Men can join but only communicate when contacted by women as per Bumble.

However ... would the numbers plummet? Would men sign up to be powerless and just in the hope of being picked? Perhaps you could force a population rebalance of say a maximum ratio of 3-1 M-F.

However, for all the for swingers run by swingers fluff of this site it is a business and that is 80% of the site revenue you are putting at risk after all.

Maybe you are onto something ... but if you think about it, it already exists in email preferences. You can, and a majority of women do, already ban all men from contacting you.

So status quo really. Nice thought though.

Jack x

over a year ago

I have very occasionally done so when it has been a guy with an interesting/quirky/witty profile

over a year ago

"I wouldnt hesitate to message a guy, I know what I like and life is too short to hang around waiting to be noticed. X"
Absoloutley !!!!...spot on

over a year ago

"Sounds like someone has been perving on Bumble

Really? Have you actually sent a a first contact to any male on here? If so I applaud you.

I'm not an ugly fella but have never received an email first from any woman, lot's of gay/bi guys, plenty of TV/TS and a few couples yes, but never a woman.

Of course we all know men outnumber women 100-1 on here. I'm not going to go down the persecuted single male road, or for that matter the queens of attention female road... Lmao. Both create a twisted reality of the sexual dynamic.

Kudos for you for saying you already do show initiative - I have yet to experience such a refreshing attitude.

Curious as to why it would take an email ban on all males to initiate such initiative though.

(See what I did there )

Personally my experience is that 99% of women expect the man to take the initiative. I suspect that if I view a woman, with privacy setting off so she knows, and assuming she even notices 1 of the 500 views she gets that day. She will expect me to email her to express interest and if I do not will assume I am not interested. She will not go ... oh he's hot I'll mail him.

Now ...(creeping down that bitter road again) with the reverse psychology/culture/man ratio of this site that approach is of course mostly doomed to failure for the male. Hence all the bitterness/frustration out there.

An email ban might just work to rebalance the site. Men can join but only communicate when contacted by women as per Bumble.

However ... would the numbers plummet? Would men sign up to be powerless and just in the hope of being picked? Perhaps you could force a population rebalance of say a maximum ratio of 3-1 M-F.

However, for all the for swingers run by swingers fluff of this site it is a business and that is 80% of the site revenue you are putting at risk after all.

Maybe you are onto something ... but if you think about it, it already exists in email preferences. You can, and a majority of women do, already ban all men from contacting you.

Jack x "

yes I have mailed guys first and will continue to do so

over a year ago

Honestly

I have been emailed on here from women and couples where they initiated the conversation or they read my answer to a thread in here and dropped me a message

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Of course. Im not shy

over a year ago

Before I left 2 years ago I'd had a few mails from ladies without me mailing them first, this time none, but then Im still new this time around. Then this time I've noticed there is a higher ratio of M to f, (and fitter males at that)

Just means my banter game needs to be stronger.

Michael.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/17 18:56:27]

over a year ago

I tend to block males as I simply don’t have time to reply to the mail but I look myself and mail people who I’m drawn too. It works a lot better for me.

over a year ago

"Sounds like someone has been perving on Bumble

(See what I did there )

Jack x "

Erm why has my name been dropped into this convo?

Post new Message to Thread