Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Snake in the Grass

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I checked to see who had viewed me today and noted a guy had viewed my profile.

I looked at his to view out of curiosity and found he had copied my profile word for word, everything I have written in my profile, he has copied onto his.

I have reported to Admin, and I am sure they will have ways to check when profiles have been updated.

all I can think is "what a little shitbag" a person I would like to meet for other reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

You've put a lot of effort I to your profile and it reads really well.

Can only surmise that this guy is exceptionally lazy!

Hope you get it sorted

over a year ago

"You've put a lot of effort I to your profile and it reads really well.

Can only surmise that this guy is exceptionally lazy!

Hope you get it sorted "

Thanks Lew,

I have reported to admin, hopefully admin will be able to view profile timelines and see changes?

Tried to contact the person direct but they have put a block on all males from contacting them

never mind, I am sure we will bump into each other one day and he can explain them.

Just disappointed that he can take time to copy and paste then pick out the selected bits he wants, he could have written his own profile in that time.

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

Its prob best left with admins but perhaps a kind female or couple on here can ask the question to him on your behalf?

over a year ago

"Its prob best left with admins but perhaps a kind female or couple on here can ask the question to him on your behalf?"

Yes it shows on timeline just over 1 hour ago that he viewed my profile, so he must have copied and paste at same time

He obviously doesn't like pink Floyd / Roger waters as he removed that part lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I would leave it with admin and remove your status.

A threatening status reflects badly 'on you' as frustrating as it might be.

At the end of the day they are just words! 'He' will still be using his own words and personality to message people.

Report and ignore, don't go down to their level.

Enjoy Fab OP

over a year ago

"I would leave it with admin and remove your status.

At the end of the day they are just words! 'He' will still be using his own words and personality to message people.

Enjoy Fab OP"

advice appreciated, and I have removed as you advise

you are right, I guess it makes me sound like a thug, which I am not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's been a member for over 1 year, no verification and now stealing profile info?

Take it as a compliment that he found your profile a good read yeah leave it to admin to take care of

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I would leave it with admin and remove your status.

Enjoy Fab OP

advice appreciated, and I have removed as you advise

you are right, I guess it makes me sound like a thug, which I am not"

He did lol

But all good now

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Not sure exactly what you want admin to do. Morally it may be wrong though I struggle to see any rules broken

over a year ago

"Not sure exactly what you want admin to do. Morally it may be wrong though I struggle to see any rules broken "

you know;

guess your right;

I just looked at it and flew into a rant, I guess there is nothing that can be done,

nice to see some level headed folks on the forum keeping me right.

happy to close this thread and let it be

over a year ago

I have noticed paragraphs of my profile on two other profiles (one is a guy and one a couple) - word for word - but it doesn't bother me really. I take it they liked what they read! As long as it applies to them and not misleading others.

over a year ago

"I have noticed paragraphs of my profile on two other profiles (one is a guy and one a couple) - word for word - but it doesn't bother me really. I take it they liked what they read! As long as it applies to them and not misleading others."

after reporting to Admin yesterday and commenting on a couple of threads, one here and one in the lounge, the person who copied has removed my profile and put his own back up

unsure if it was due to admin, or starting a thread, but all is eventually sorted.

over a year ago

"I checked to see who had viewed me today and noted a guy had viewed my profile.

I looked at his to view out of curiosity and found he had copied my profile word for word, everything I have written in my profile, he has copied onto his.

I have reported to Admin, and I am sure they will have ways to check when profiles have been updated.

all I can think is "what a little shitbag" a person I would like to meet for other reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I’d be flattered xx someone stole my pics earlier in the year and created a profile!! Didn’t use my body pics which was slightly disappointing as I felt mine were better but then again I didn’t have my pussy on display for all to see.... I feel mine are a little more seductive

Post new Message to Thread