Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Mff

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys looking for a bit of advice. I met a female here who has since left and we have been having fun. She is interested in mff but does not want to come back on fab. I have been here long enough now to know its highly unlikely to get any genuine interest any suggestions how we should go about this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go out to a bar. It's so much easier to meet single females who are up for an ffm that way rather than faffing about on here

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Go out to a bar. It's so much easier to meet single females who are up for an ffm that way rather than faffing about on here "
this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not see easy when trying to arrange a daytime meet though

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

If you contact a female who would be up for it in principal but obviously would be suspicious of you saying you have a female who isn't on fab. Give her (with consent) the contact details of your friend and let the ladies chat?

Otherwise... good luck with that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a bi female I would never meet “fuckbuddy” type couples. Way too much drama! I would suggest a bar. Guys struggle to meet never mind a guy wanting a girl for him and his fuckbuddy.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Some swingers clubs have couples and single females nights. That'd be perfect for you x

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

"Some swingers clubs have couples and single females nights. That'd be perfect for you x"

Was going to suggest that. CJ's couples and single fem nights, but the OP has now mentioned daytime meets

Post new Message to Thread