Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is people's views on BBW?

I have added this to my profile but I really dislike using this term but think fat Isnt any better. And I don't want people thinking im big headed by saying I'm beautiful as I don't nessarily think that way about me.

Before anyone starts I'm not saying people who use this are fat but should I just stick to the term "I'm a big girl" "I'm a fatty" or "I'm bbw" lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

* necessarily

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What is people's views on BBW?

I have added this to my profile but I really dislike using this term but think fat Isnt any better. And I don't want people thinking im big headed by saying I'm beautiful as I don't nessarily think that way about me.

Before anyone starts I'm not saying people who use this are fat but should I just stick to the term "I'm a big girl" "I'm a fatty" or "I'm bbw" lol x

"

Who cares about terminology ... just do your own thing xx

over a year ago

Honestly, it bothers me that ladies find it necessary to even mention this.

Sure, we all have our type and our preferences but surely we're past the stage of judging people on physical appearance alone?

When's the last time you saw 'BBM' on a guy's profile - but I bet there's a lot of beer bellies that'd qualify!

over a year ago

When i hear women describe themselves as, plus size, big....etc, it makes me sad, as usually they are just curvy, with big boobs, round bum, ....a lush figure, ive seen plenty of size 20 22.. ladies on here that are abso

Utley stunning, and any man, woman or couple would be very lucky to be with them ,

over a year ago

"

There is such a wide difference in opinion based on everyone's own preferences. For me, I love a curvy woman and the term bbw makes me think curvy in all the right places. Oh and based on your pictures I would say you are definitely a sexy lady with curves in all the right places.

over a year ago

"

there are guys who love size 6 skinny ladies and there are guys who love actual women, with bumps and curves etc

bumps and curves are good imho.

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Curvaceous and rubensque are 2 of my favourite words!

over a year ago

The term BBW is just a label and a subjective one at that.

By *ude bhoy 300Man
over a year ago

east kilbride

I, think, all, women, are, gorgeous,

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 19/10/17 07:46:42]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

there are guys who love size 6 skinny ladies and there are guys who love actual women, with bumps and curves etc

bumps and curves are good imho."

this is the type of view that gives fems a complex so unless you are clinically overweight your a "skinny lady" you know the type thats not an actual woman you know the type with bumps and curves.

I really detest the term in much the same way as I dislike barbie type or skinny burd

By *agnoliax2Couple
over a year ago

wishaw

"

I wouldn’t encourage the use of the word fat that’s not the nicest,using curvy is totally fine.As someone said above all women are beautiful and just because you have a few curves doesn’t make a woman any less attractive tbh.Sue is curvy and damn right sexy with it tbh,I’ve seen some beautiful looking curvy women on this site and equally women who aren’t.A just say be proud of who you are my preference personally is a curvy lady but that’s exactly that a preference,doesn’t mean we rule out smaller sized ladies whatsoever xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

use whatever term you feel comfortable using.

Some will see a beautiful bigger woman some wont

over a year ago

Curvy cuddly curvacious all good and incredibly erotic x

over a year ago

I prefer the term curvy to bbw

Mr

over a year ago

Call yourself what you wish op, after all it's your body.

You have photos on your profile so people can see if you are their type or not.

To be 100% honest you could be a Size 50 (if that exists) and you would get offers on here.

over a year ago

Personal opinions as a large lady...

I detest the word BBW, it's synonymous with a fetish and experimenting for me. Far too many guys have messaged saying they'd love to try sex with a BBW etc, I'd rather someone wanted sex with me because of an attraction.

Personally I don't label myself as fat either. I have fat, I have large amounts of it on my body but I am not fat. I have hair, again I have quite a lot of it (especially in winter when it's tights season lol) but I'm not hair.

I don't feel the need to bring attention to my size on my profile as my photos adequately show my body type, and that's what people should decide if they find physically attractive or not. I'm fully aware some will, some won't but I don't take offence if someone says they prefer slimmer women.

But at the end of the day do what works for you, what makes you comfortable!xx

over a year ago

Size 20 here with curves and bumps and feel sexy, do I care what folk think ???? No, I am me xxx

Christine

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Your right... we shouldnt have to mention our size .... in the blue sky thinking world ... it shouldnt matter ... but for me some guys are obsessed with size 12/14/16 gorgeous ladies who they portray to be fonder of

So id rather be honest .... im fat.....

By *tevej1111Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Hi.

Just be yourself, size doesn’t matter it is the person and people who don’t know that are sad, I would much rather chat to some one who is happy in them self as someone who thinks look at me. Xx

over a year ago

"Hi.

Just be yourself, size doesn’t matter it is the person and people who don’t know that are sad, I would much rather chat to some one who is happy in them self as someone who thinks look at me. Xx"

By *igD262Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Size 20 here with curves and bumps and feel sexy, do I care what folk think ???? No, I am me xxx

Christine "

hi my lovely friend well said and bet you hot and sexy

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’m honest from the outset and tell people I’m a big girl. I don’t want to meet someone and they feel like they have been catfished cos they have ended up with a big lass with a soft body and a mummy tummy.

Probably says more about myself and my self consciousness though.

over a year ago

"Size 20 here with curves and bumps and feel sexy, do I care what folk think ???? No, I am me xxx

Christine hi my lovely friend well said and bet you hot and sexy "

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

"I’m honest from the outset and tell people I’m a big girl. I don’t want to meet someone and they feel like they have been catfished cos they have ended up with a big lass with a soft body and a mummy tummy.

Probably says more about myself and my self consciousness though. "

Such a lovely body it is too.

over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"I’m honest from the outset and tell people I’m a big girl. I don’t want to meet someone and they feel like they have been catfished cos they have ended up with a big lass with a soft body and a mummy tummy.

Probably says more about myself and my self consciousness though.

Such a lovely body it is too.

"

Ah you! Always the charmer

By *mmsiebeeCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'

Hate the term BBW for reasons mentioned by others above. Variety is the spice of life, which would be boring if we were all the same.

By *litter and GrumpCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

It really is ur personal preference. I am very honest about the fact I am fat but I am also happy exactly as I am. I am averagely pretty but like to think I’m a good person and that’s enough for me. Everyone has their own ideas on it. X

over a year ago

I have used BBW before on my profile however took it away.

Im a bigger curvier girl at the moment and i do let guys know this when we message...ive had a couple just message me to say that saying curvy just means im fat and shouldnt bother with this...they got blocked. However the guys ive met seem to have liked my curves and especially my big boobs...but where are all the guys like this in the real world outside Fab...lol

over a year ago

OP you look great , do what makes you happy and nobody else , have fun and loads of it x

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

More curves just enhance the corset.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I have used BBW before on my profile however took it away.

Im a bigger curvier girl at the moment and i do let guys know this when we message...ive had a couple just message me to say that saying curvy just means im fat and shouldnt bother with this...they got blocked. However the guys ive met seem to have liked my curves and especially my big boobs...but where are all the guys like this in the real world outside Fab...lol

"

what makes you believe these are diffrent guys from outwith fab ?

over a year ago

what makes you believe these are diffrent guys from outwith fab ?"

I guess ive still to find a guy who finds me attractive outside of Fab...no one has ever told me i am and no one seems interested when i try and chat to them etc

One of my friends is now saying i need to slim down to find a man.

I guess just trying to find someone is just getting more challanging and confusing.

Im lucky though...the guys ive met here have been lovely x

over a year ago

Wow, that's tough love from your friend!!! And is this friend slim themselves?

over a year ago

I guess ive still to find a guy who finds me attractive outside of Fab...no one has ever told me i am and no one seems interested when i try and chat to them etc

I guess just trying to find someone is just getting more challanging and confusing.

Im lucky though...the guys ive met here have been lovely x"

Another lady that looks fine , curves are beautiful , enjoy yourself on fabs mrs x

over a year ago

I personally think BBW is a fine word to use as it lets others know what they are getting when meeting someone

Curvy can be an hourglass to somewhere bigger and don't get me started on fabulous as if no idea what that Is?

Too many folk don't have public pics so can be a minefield for those who do have preference on who they want to meet?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Im lucky though...the guys ive met here have been lovely x"

people are people there is no diffrence between guys here and outwith fab.

you friend imo is completly wrong when you show you are happy in your skin it makes you more approachable its very little to do with size. If it is would that person intrest you anyway

over a year ago

I find all women beautiful. I don't like labels. You can have the same fun with any woman no matter what. I just love to please them in any way they want.

over a year ago

Aww thanks all.

Yes the friend is alot slimmer...she met me when i was alot slimmer too...now struggling to lose the weight again but truth be told...i just want to be happy in any shell lol x

over a year ago

Loads of different opinions and views xx

over a year ago

2 ladies above do look beautiful , guys love curves , or is that just me??? Doubt it though x

over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I have to say I’ve got a new found confidence in my body since joining Fab.

When I first saw some girls pics I about died of shame cos they were all slim, with pert boobs and perfect make up and it terrified me.

I’ve been lucky enough to play with some genuinely decent guys who have the ability to make me feel like an absolute goddess, and it’s very unexpected!

By *uck knows41Man
over a year ago

Arbroath

I have to say I have always found a fuller figure lady to sexyer

By *eciltheboldMan
over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

There are many words used to describe this type of figure as long as they are not abusive and the person been addressed is happy with the term use them.

I adore the fuller, curvy, busty figure as do many others so if you are of that build then enjoy the adjulation as you are all gorgeous ladies

over a year ago

BBWs are hot. Especially confident ones.

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I see the term of BBW as big bodies are beautiful, not the beauty of someone's face.

A lot of people on here see BBW as boastful though.

Stuff 'em. Do what the hell you want, it's your profile.

By *untimefrankie001Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Well I guess I like girls with a little curves and ones with lots of curves, oh and don't forget the girls in between

over a year ago

I never get put off by seeing BBW in profile but feel that the oprion for descibing size can be a bit of a minefield for males as well as frmales ...do idescrube my self as slimmish with a slight middle age spread ...as seems im not the greek adonis evryone else is looking for

By *ind manMan
over a year ago

Inverness

"

BBW why anyone uses that is beyond me , women come in all shapes and sizes and I have been with bigger girls and skinny girls alike and preference to me is nether here no there attitude and personality is what matters and bubblyness,

Society has screwed up human nature, skinny dolly girls can be stuck up snobbish cows but so can bigger girls .

There should be no need to categorise your body shape by that stupid accronym .

over a year ago

I’ve said in my profile that I’m a bigger girl as I hate BBW

I’ve had abuse for that and been called fat by ignorant assholes but I’ve learned to rise about it now. Used to let it get to me

We can’t all be attracted to the same types of people but I’ve also had guys compliment my curves.

over a year ago

i class myself as a BBW ,,, i class it as big busty woman ,,,, spot on for me x

By *harley-sunriseWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

"i class myself as a BBW ,,, i class it as big busty woman ,,,, spot on for me x"

Ditto, me 2! Or beautiful busty woman!!

By *ottieBBWWoman
over a year ago

West of Scotland

I use BBW and never thought too much about it. Initially used it to highlight to those looking at profile that, yes i am a bigger busty fuller figured female, and to hopefully illicit mail from those who may find me attractive.

A lot of females use curvy regardless of acutal size. I also would use it but think that it indicates shape rather than size. So guess it's all about what you want to protray to others. Personally I like the term rubenesque x

I didn't consider that some may think I could be conceited by using it - far from it i feel beautiful refers to my body and the person i am not necessarily if i'm good looking or not.

Thanks OP for posting x

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Slim, Athletic, curvy ( slightly fat) then proper fat. It's no good trying to Fanny about. But there is someone for everyone , so if your happy being slim or happy being fat then that's all cool. If your not happy being slim, eat more, if your not happy being fat eat less, it's not rocket science really!

over a year ago

Or Big Buxom Wench

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Slim, Athletic, curvy ( slightly fat) then proper fat. It's no good trying to Fanny about. But there is someone for everyone , so if your happy being slim or happy being fat then that's all cool. If your not happy being slim, eat more, if your not happy being fat eat less, it's not rocket science really!"

Anyone ask for dietary advice? Well here it is.

over a year ago

"Or Big Buxom Wench "

Buxom Wenches step this way...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/17 11:10:36]

over a year ago

Each of the descriptive terms are fine - although I do dislike women (or anyone else) describing themselves as fat or fatty. It tends to be presented in a self critical manner or sometimes even apologetic, there is absolutely no need. Big buxom wenches come this way!

over a year ago

Thank gawd the boys like the wenches or I’d be scuppered

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

the descriptions are open to interpretation.... one persons big is anothers curvy..

too one person 'average' is more or less the right weight for your height, to another average is the same but maybe carrying a little bit extra padding...

it doesnt really matter at the end of the day

the only one that makes me shake my head (or laugh) is when someone is clearly well overweight and describe themselves as "athletic".... athletic?... aye, only if you consider sumo a sport

By *andyKane69Couple
over a year ago

Candyland, North Ayrshire

I like to use the term Bathycolpian or more to fondle X

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Ive had someone take time out to message me strongly to point out sumo IS a sport...

was hours ago still giggling at it

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Ive had someone take time out to message me strongly to point out sumo IS a sport...

was hours ago still giggling at it "

It wisnae me .

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

BBW represents a huge spectrum in my opinion. So many self-professed BBWs on here.

On one end are the small bodied yet overly busty, and on the other end are multiple wobbly rolls of skin.

At the end of the day, it's the person that matters, not their curves

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

To me BBW is for women who are confident and comfortable with their size.

I admire them for it.

I am neither of these things, so it will seem odd to most that I chose fabulous. It seemed odd to me too initially, however as someome else pointed out it can mean anything and that's exactly why I chose it.

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Where is the term BBM big beautiful men ?

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Where is the term BBM big beautiful men ? "

It's BHM. Plenty use that term.

By *lba2022Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

If people cant accept you as you are then they are not worthy of your time.

By *inky KatzCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

bumps and curves are good imho."

So my Mrs is a size 6/8 because she trains hard to be that way. Does that mean she's not an actual woman because she doesn't have bumps and curves?? I think she is all woman and stunning

By *nox.Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I use bbw when I bother to write a profile. It's not the most important thing about me but I like to make it clear from the start so I don't get men looking for slimmer women messaging me cause that's just awkward. The term bigger girl seems apologetic to me and I have used it in the past.

End of the day everyone likes different things so being clear about it in any way you choose is what matters.

I'm sure even slimmer girls get horrible messages on here too and have to put up with reading "bones are for dogs meat is for men" etc shite constantly and I've yet to see a slim girl appreciation thread unlike the bbw thread that's gone mental.

To each their own I guess.

over a year ago

Love the skin your in.

By *aturisttwoCouple
over a year ago

dumfries

"Love the skin your in. "

By *heekybarstewardMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I'd rather meet a real woman with curves lumps n bumps who has personality over a lady who is body perfect with no personality every time.

So what woukd you class a big bloke as then if your being labled bbw that's something I've always wondered about

over a year ago

Love bbw they the best x

Post new Message to Thread