Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Guitar lessons glasgow?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know of decent guitar lecturers in glasgow, been playing for a few months, know basic songs, wonderwall etc. Looking to step it up.

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lashnannieCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Go to your local guitar shop. Usually a noticeboard with details of tutors. Guy behind the counter can usually tell you who's best for your ability

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Go to your local guitar shop. Usually a noticeboard with details of tutors. Guy behind the counter can usually tell you who's best for your ability"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you all x

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

I’ve just been given an acoustic guitar a few weeks ago. I’m not even sure if it’s in tune.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been playing guitar for 14 years

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone know of decent guitar lecturers in glasgow, been playing for a few months, know basic songs, wonderwall etc. Looking to step it up.

Thanks x"

have a think what you want to learn... rock/classical/spanish etc

get the basic chords right for your playing along of songs then practice practice practice your melodies for the equivalent of guitar solos....

once thats sorted you can get into harmonics etc, in fairness these days there are plenty tutors online, youtube etc. good luck and enjoy

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

"Anyone know of decent guitar lecturers in glasgow, been playing for a few months, know basic songs, wonderwall etc. Looking to step it up.

Thanks x

have a think what you want to learn... rock/classical/spanish etc... there are plenty tutors online, youtube etc. good luck and enjoy "

As I hope to move to Spain probably Spanish but happy to learn some basics. Found some basic lessons on YouTube

Post new Message to Thread