Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

My view.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's quite difficult to truly connect with someone who is vanilla once you have been in this lyfestyle for a long period of time.

The whole difficulty of whether you tell the new person in your life or carry the secret, ergo not being fully open with them, can be a weight.

Two years off this site has taught me this, even if the other person is fine with your past it seems the intrinsic need or want is always there and difficult to suppress,and that ultimately leads you to gravitate back to other lifestyle members.

Views and opinions welcome.

Michael.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's quite difficult to truly connect with someone who is vanilla once you have been in this lyfestyle for a long period of time.

The whole difficulty of whether you tell the new person in your life or carry the secret, ergo not being fully open with them, can be a weight.

Two years off this site has taught me this, even if the other person is fine with your past it seems the intrinsic need or want is always there and difficult to suppress,and that ultimately leads you to gravitate back to other lifestyle members.

Michael. "

Vanilla can be good fun too.

Must say I don't usually meet anyone over 40 but damn YOURE HOT

over a year ago

Couldn’t agree more. Once you have delved into the swingers world sexual connections outwith it can be so unrewarding. Plus there is still much a societal perception that people who follow this lifestyle are in some shape or form damaged and/or perverse.

over a year ago

"It's quite difficult to truly connect with someone who is vanilla once you have been in this lyfestyle for a long period of time.

Michael.

Must say I don't usually meet anyone over 40 but damn YOURE HOT "

No I'm not, as I refuse to turn heating on until 1st November!!!!

over a year ago

"Couldn’t agree more. Once you have delved into the swingers world sexual connections outwith it can be so unrewarding. Plus there is still much a societal perception that people who follow this lifestyle are in some shape or form damaged and/or perverse."

Not sure unrewarding is the right adjective but I see what you mean. I went through the whole gambit of "oh your a perv" "was it just cos you couldn't bother putting in the effort to get a girl normally" or usually a curled top lip and a urrrgh.

over a year ago

Michael.

Yup

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Michael.

No I'm not, as I refuse to turn heating on until 1st November!!!! "

you done away with your coal fire ?

over a year ago

Not feeling his hotness tbh

over a year ago

Michael.

No I'm not, as I refuse to turn heating on until 1st November!!!! you done away with your coal fire ?"

Moved.

over a year ago

Life is full of all shades in my view.

over a year ago

"Not feeling his hotness tbh"

Well I did ask for views and opinions,so politeness dictates I thank you for your input.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Michael.

No I'm not, as I refuse to turn heating on until 1st November!!!! you done away with your coal fire ?

Moved. "

ah !!

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

You can connect and have fun, it's just not the same kind of fun.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/17 19:29:37]

over a year ago

Michael.

about time u did

over a year ago

"You can connect and have fun, it's just not the same kind of fun. "

agreed

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I see folk as folk ive met far more adventurous folk outwith fab

over a year ago

If we all meet at the sametime we can have a meet ball

over a year ago

Michael.

Must say I don't usually meet anyone over 40 but damn YOURE HOT about time u did "

What meet someone over 40 ?

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I agree with you Michael. Ps is it wrong to say it's good to have the pervert that you are back with us again????

over a year ago

"I agree with you Michael. Ps is it wrong to say it's good to have the pervert that you are back with us again????"

Well I would have preferred other adjectives to pervert but as the old adage goes 'If the name fits'.

over a year ago

It depends how others see the old lifestyle. Like you say it's the case of them classing you as a perv.

I'm not fully open about my previous play history as most men would take liberties. It's just not something I'd drop into a conversation tbh.

over a year ago

"It depends how others see the old lifestyle. Like you say it's the case of them classing you as a perv.

I'm not fully open about my previous play history as most men would take liberties. It's just not something I'd drop into a conversation tbh."

Well bumble it's not like I go to the phoenix and tell the first girl I talk to that I would like to see her tied up hanging from a ceiling truss whilst various men and women tease her.

That's second date territory.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Telling someone your tv ???? Where do you even start ? And anyone that finds out leaves .

over a year ago

"It depends how others see the old lifestyle. Like you say it's the case of them classing you as a perv.

I'm not fully open about my previous play history as most men would take liberties. It's just not something I'd drop into a conversation tbh.

Well bumble it's not like I go to the phoenix and tell the first girl I talk to that I would like to see her tied up hanging from a ceiling truss whilst various men and women tease her.

That's second date territory. "

Lol I'm saying nowt to that but I never took you as Phoenix kinda guy

over a year ago

That's second date territory.

Lol I'm saying nowt to that but I never took you as Phoenix kinda guy "

It was the first bar I thought of.

over a year ago

I dont think id struggle to connect deeply with the right vanilla person... maybe its because my fab preferences arent as warped and deranged as some peoples ^^^

over a year ago

"I dont think id struggle to connect deeply with the right vanilla person... maybe its because my fab preferences arent as warped and deranged as some peoples ^^^ "

PMSL! say it like it is

over a year ago

I hope those arrows were for bumble not me mafc mate. As it's well known I'm into lights off missionary and a positive fukin delight.

over a year ago

"I hope those arrows were for bumble not me mafc mate. As it's well known I'm into lights off missionary and a positive fukin delight. "

Don't pass the buck! It was all aimed at you and you know it

over a year ago

Iv been vanilla ( soft play) without the sex for the last few year on the scene lol so it's not all about the sex for everyone you know I just love the clubs and private parties and all the friends Iv made.

Iv had some great experiences over the years mmmmmf, ffm, private dungeons, outside fun, ff, and my fav car fun ( was quite hard core for a few year) could write a book lol but I don't think my past is anyone's business so I wouldn't let a partner know all the glory details unless I met them on here and even then I'd be careful what I told them cause there are a lot of vanilla individuals on this site as well x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/17 12:54:13]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/17 12:56:52]

over a year ago

"I dont think id struggle to connect deeply with the right vanilla person... maybe its because my fab preferences arent as warped and deranged as some peoples ^^^ "

3rd time lucky .. Och Maf your a rare gem

Post new Message to Thread