Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Money

Jump to newest

By *illieNudist OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

A couple advertised a meet for tonight and were charging £10 A head....next thing the profile is gone. I'm not the most experienced at this so I take it thevyve been banned?

Not had much luck on here so had agreed to go....suppose I was being silly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i reckon you have answered your own question.

see also 'greedy girls' gang bangs in dodgy glaspow flats with a cover charge.

just play it safe and get your own gas cooker

By *issT45Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

As long as u didn't actually give them any money then lesson learned

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"A couple advertised a meet for tonight and were charging £10 A head....next thing the profile is gone. I'm not the most experienced at this so I take it thevyve been banned?

Not had much luck on here so had agreed to go....suppose I was being silly."

probably a scam .

Has happened before and sadly will happen again.

A fool and his money are soon parted .

By *issT45Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

One day I'll be the parter and not the fool haha

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Dosnt seem much diffrent from what others are doing to be fair

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

The subtle difference between saying costs (hotel, condoms, lube etc) should be shared or at least contributed to and asking for a fee.

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

"A couple advertised a meet for tonight and were charging £10 A head....next thing the profile is gone. I'm not the most experienced at this so I take it thevyve been banned?

Not had much luck on here so had agreed to go....suppose I was being silly."

Happens all time especially in Glasgow always under Gang Bangs. Seems rules for one and rules for others on this site! sorry we say how it is..

By *ast RolloMan
over a year ago

glasgow west

this might sound daft but if anyone is charging money be it as a fee or a contribution then it sounds more like a hooker looking for joes. ive seen a few where they say contribute to hotel costs eh no if you cant aford to play in a hotel yourself then do it at home

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

"this might sound daft but if anyone is charging money be it as a fee or a contribution then it sounds more like a hooker looking for joes. ive seen a few where they say contribute to hotel costs eh no if you cant aford to play in a hotel yourself then do it at home "

By *illieNudist OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Suppose I need to learn from it and move on guys haha....now where am I going wrong and how do I get meets,any tips?

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

"Suppose I need to learn from it and move on guys haha....now where am I going wrong and how do I get meets,any tips? "
1st of all we would say Always read the complete profile and respect what is in it and what they ask for/want Rather than just ignore it And always make an effort when you get in touch. 1st impressions really do count.

good luck.

over a year ago

"Suppose I need to learn from it and move on guys haha....now where am I going wrong and how do I get meets,any tips? 1st of all we would say Always read the complete profile and respect what is in it and what they ask for/want Rather than just ignore it And always make an effort when you get in touch. 1st impressions really do count.

good luck. "

I need to be honest this isn't a rant, honest but get a feeling it might head that way lolllll

Not directed to the particular Op but its just a generalization. I just think why oh why do guys come on here saying no luck or need help. I just don't get it. If your looking to get laid, feck, just go to the pub or nightclub and chat to people. If I was looking to get laid, Fab wouldn't be the only option but I'd treat it the same.

If you join any site, not just a swinging site, you would look around, read what its about and try to understand it. Look at the forums, people who are on its and see why they are well known and its not cause they open their legs, (meant for both guys and gals lol), its cause they chat on the forum, talking about stuff, parties they went too etc...

There are tons of posts on here where a guy has asked what are they doing wrong and in general its usually the same response most people get, (be honest, cut out dick pics on profile and in messages, look for people who interest you and that you fall into their category, and just have a right good laugh with people on here and in messages or in chat room)

Do i get offers, yes, do I take up the offers, once in a blue moon. I'd rather make time for my kids when I'm free, so its hard to arrange a meet and I never want to cancel on anyone, but that's just me.

I'm only fab for fun, laughs, banter, sometimes go to socials, sometimes get invited to house parties that are either social or fun or even both but no matter what, I have a laugh and treat everyone with respect and hope they are as genuine as me.

p.s. dont get too down about it. you might happen to send a nice message to someone who has just had a bad message from someone else and it might cheer them up or they maybe that pissed off that they delete it.

first and foremost, this is a swinging site, some see it as a sex site which is totally different. People who see it as a sex site I generally don't have much time for, shocker ! eh. I look to get on with people who are nice, considerate, lovely, genuine, respectful. It doesn't mean they cannot be the most filthiest fucker on fab does it. if I go to a meet or have a meet at mine, im only intereste din having a great time, good laugh and banter and if it ends up in fun then brlliant, if not, im still gonna have a right good laugh.

Oh feck, waits fur response from people

over a year ago

Honest its no a rant

and sorry Op,i forgot what the post was for, anyone wanting money of any-kind, I ignore, well i might have a chat with them in future on chat room, forum or messages but I don't got to anyone's to pay money

By *illieNudist OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Cheers for the non rant Peter PMSL points taken

over a year ago

"Cheers for the non rant Peter PMSL points taken "

Thanks for taking it in a non rant way

To be honest if your not sure, just watch what i do...........

and do the opposite, you'll be well sorted

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"I need to be honest this isn't a rant, honest but get a feeling it might head that way lolllll

Not directed to the particular Op but its just a generalization. I just think why oh why do guys come on here saying no luck or need help. I just don't get it. If your looking to get laid, feck, just go to the pub or nightclub and chat to people. If I was looking to get laid, Fab wouldn't be the only option but I'd treat it the same.

If you join any site, not just a swinging site, you would look around, read what its about and try to understand it. Look at the forums, people who are on its and see why they are well known and its not cause they open their legs, (meant for both guys and gals lol), its cause they chat on the forum, talking about stuff, parties they went too etc...

There are tons of posts on here where a guy has asked what are they doing wrong and in general its usually the same response most people get, (be honest, cut out dick pics on profile and in messages, look for people who interest you and that you fall into their category, and just have a right good laugh with people on here and in messages or in chat room)

Do i get offers, yes, do I take up the offers, once in a blue moon. I'd rather make time for my kids when I'm free, so its hard to arrange a meet and I never want to cancel on anyone, but that's just me.

I'm only fab for fun, laughs, banter, sometimes go to socials, sometimes get invited to house parties that are either social or fun or even both but no matter what, I have a laugh and treat everyone with respect and hope they are as genuine as me.

p.s. dont get too down about it. you might happen to send a nice message to someone who has just had a bad message from someone else and it might cheer them up or they maybe that pissed off that they delete it.

first and foremost, this is a swinging site, some see it as a sex site which is totally different. People who see it as a sex site I generally don't have much time for, shocker ! eh. I look to get on with people who are nice, considerate, lovely, genuine, respectful. It doesn't mean they cannot be the most filthiest fucker on fab does it. if I go to a meet or have a meet at mine, im only intereste din having a great time, good laugh and banter and if it ends up in fun then brlliant, if not, im still gonna have a right good laugh.

Oh feck, waits fur response from people "

I wish there was an “applause” emoticon Horsey.

You’ve almost summed up Fab Swingers & the lifestyle perfectly.

We’ve both been on here (& other places) longer than we care to remember, & seen it evolve over the years.

Too many see it as InstaShag & not a lifestyle. Most never attend a Social, get invited to a House Party, or form any kind of social network that remotely represents the Swinging lifestyle.

There will be an element as noted by the OP, but that’s not the true Swinging Community that we know. That bad element will always be prevalent on the Net, but it’s not what the lifestyle truly is & it vanished as quickly as it appears (only to be replaced by a fresh bunch of timewasters).

It takes effort, as you said, & those that put in the effort tend to be around for the long game. The rest head back to KIK, Snapchat or whatever the latest media platform is to knock one out over pics, video clips or cam 2 cam shows, probably still missing out on the personal touch, the intimacy, & the fun of being in another person’s real company.

So... just use your savvy OP & avoid invites your instincts tell you aren’t real Seingers.

(Hoping this also doesn’t sound like a rant).

over a year ago

"I need to be honest this isn't a rant, honest but get a feeling it might head that way lolllll

Oh feck, waits fur response from people

I wish there was an “applause” emoticon Horsey.

You’ve almost summed up Fab Swingers & the lifestyle perfectly.

We’ve both been on here (& other places) longer than we care to remember, & seen it evolve over the years.

Too many see it as InstaShag & not a lifestyle. Most never attend a Social, get invited to a House Party, or form any kind of social network that remotely represents the Swinging lifestyle.

There will be an element as noted by the OP, but that’s not the true Swinging Community that we know. That bad element will always be prevalent on the Net, but it’s not what the lifestyle truly is & it vanished as quickly as it appears (only to be replaced by a fresh bunch of timewasters).

It takes effort, as you said, & those that put in the effort tend to be around for the long game. The rest head back to KIK, Snapchat or whatever the latest media platform is to knock one out over pics, video clips or cam 2 cam shows, probably still missing out on the personal touch, the intimacy, & the fun of being in another person’s real company.

So... just use your savvy OP & avoid invites your instincts tell you aren’t real Seingers.

(Hoping this also doesn’t sound like a rant). "

Aww shucks Random, thats so nice of you to say, makes me fele im doing things right.

Now you gonna get me a woman whom I can fuck the helll out of hard, with no chat

over a year ago

Horsey, I need advice on improving my profile...

Post new Message to Thread