FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What to do when the wife’s getting more action!

Jump to newest

By *teve_it_alone OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunfermline

So... what to do?

The wife has got herself a new fb/bf and been spending more and more time at his place (about 3 nights a week).

As a result, she’s getting plenty of action, and I’m going through a drought!

I’m enjoying hearing all about it (and seeing some pictures!) but, oh my, the frustration!

Just thought I’d come on to moan!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Surely it shouldnt get to the point your complaining about it .

and fb/bf seems weird to me its a guy she has sex with not spend 50% of her time with

over a year ago

Dunfermline

The moan was tongue-in-cheek and more about my drought than her.... flood!

And re the times, it’s horses for courses. They’re in the first flush of some new fun so spending some time together enjoying it.

It works for us! I was just bored and mischievous last night.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So... what to do?

The wife has got herself a new fb/bf and been spending more and more time at his place (about 3 nights a week).

I’m enjoying hearing all about it (and seeing some pictures!) but, oh my, the frustration!

"

Think you both should be sitting down and talking .

To be going to a guys place 3 nights a week seems excessive especially if sex is involved and not happening at home

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So... what to do?

Think you both should be sitting down and talking .

To be going to a guys place 3 nights a week seems excessive especially if sex is involved and not happening at home

"

Take this advice. And if she doesn't want to talk, you're in trouble.

over a year ago

Dunfermline

Wow. A lot of ignorance about poly relationships here! Like I say, my “moan” was tongue in cheek. There is no “problem” in our relationship - we talk regularly and openly and have a good relationship together. The shoe has been on the other foot in the past and will be again - it tends to be quite cyclical.

over a year ago

"Wow. A lot of ignorance about poly relationships here! Like I say, my “moan” was tongue in cheek. There is no “problem” in our relationship - we talk regularly and openly and have a good relationship together. The shoe has been on the other foot in the past and will be again - it tends to be quite cyclical. "

You never mentioned poly until this post, so how is any reply in ignorance?

over a year ago

"Wow. A lot of ignorance about poly relationships here! Like I say, my “moan” was tongue in cheek. There is no “problem” in our relationship - we talk regularly and openly and have a good relationship together. The shoe has been on the other foot in the past and will be again - it tends to be quite cyclical. "
Alls good then you just need to wait till the shoes on the other foot

over a year ago

"So... what to do?

"

Does she have a sister.........

over a year ago

As a married fem that meets alone also. .although we have cpls profile on here also..i just don't get the whole FB thing...ok when your both genuinely single but married and spending nights away with another person?

over a year ago

Not ignorant at all

Nothing was mentioned that you were in a polyamore relationship so people were only answering with the information given

over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Wow. A lot of ignorance about poly relationships here! Like I say, my “moan” was tongue in cheek. There is no “problem” in our relationship - we talk regularly and openly and have a good relationship together. The shoe has been on the other foot in the past and will be again - it tends to be quite cyclical. Not ignorant at all

Nothing was mentioned that you were in a polyamore relationship so people were only answering with the information given "

Fair point, and I’m happy to take flak when I put my head above the parapet. I didn’t label it because I don’t feel it needs a label. It’s what works for us.

In the same way as for most people on here, swinging works; whereas in the “real world” there is a probably a majority opinion against encouraging other people to have intercourse with one’s spouse!

over a year ago

This just sounds a Fab situation that is a recipe for disaster.

The best situation is a Couple who have a meet with a guy or a woman and they get on that great that later on the couples discuss and say you want him or her as your FB if I'm at work or too tired etc.. but even if that continues and the other half is feeling he or she isnt getting any while the other does then that doesn't sound good no matter what way you look at it and cant see it having a good ending.

The OP hasn't said but if he hasn't met before or got on with the FB, trust is a big issue and you want your partner to feel totally safe or in your mind that way and I think that is even a worse situation to be in.

Obviously my view only

So as in Ghandi would say "FUCK THAT".

Sure it was Ghandi

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Why don't you ask her out on a date night

By *azinga84Man
over a year ago

Kilwinning

"

So as in Ghandi would say "FUCK THAT".

Sure it was Ghandi "

Pretty sure it was Gandhi but there's something similar attributed to Muhammad as well!

over a year ago

I think Gandhi actually said "Fuck that for a game of soldiers", to be exact.

over a year ago

Your being cuckolded mate ??

Post new Message to Thread