Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

HELP, UGLY BASTARD IN NEED!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hellooo everyone, so heres the deal. I am having absolutely no luck on here not one meet nor do I seem to keep someone keen for more time than 4/5 messages, starting to think I am actually fugly as shit haha, if someone could point me in the direction of actually doing something right on here it would be appreciated, even have a look at my profile and see if I have anything that is a no no or what not, happy swinging guys x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Had a wee look. Problem is, there is no real pics apart from the two cock shots. Maybe some more pics focusing on other parts? Profile pic maybe added into your photos?

As far as profile content is concerned. A lot of people will get the approach you go for and the cocky approach. Prefer a more polite approach to a profile personally.

Anyhoo, that's my opinion on what yo add/change. Good luck!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Had a wee look. Problem is, there is no real pics apart from the two cock shots. Maybe some more pics focusing on other parts? Profile pic maybe added into your photos?

As far as profile content is concerned. A lot of people will get the approach you go for and the cocky approach. Prefer a more polite approach to a profile personally.

Anyhoo, that's my opinion on what yo add/change. Good luck! "

You should listen to him. He's smart.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had a wee look. Problem is, there is no real pics apart from the two cock shots. Maybe some more pics focusing on other parts? Profile pic maybe added into your photos?

Anyhoo, that's my opinion on what yo add/change. Good luck! "

I agree

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Id drop the if not interested then your missing out comnent because you cant miss something you never had in the first place.

Also sometimes banter in the written word does not come across in the same way as it would if face to face.

Join in with the forums as they are also a good way to get your profile noticed .

Good luck

over a year ago

“Cleanliness is a deal breaker”??

Surely (hopefully), you mean the lack of??

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

We cant tell you what to put or not put on profile or how to talk to people in messages as we are not you...your profile is your shop window ..just be yourself and not try to be someone your not ..some will like you for you and some wont ..thats just life

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Id drop the if not interested then your missing out comnent because you cant miss something you never had in the first place.

Also sometimes banter in the written word does not come across in the same way as it would if face to face.

Join in with the forums as they are also a good way to get your profile noticed .

Good luck "

I agree with Nawty.

And 'I wont just fuck anything' maybe it is my English but is 'anything' not used for objects?

If am wrong I'll blame my English teacher. But somehow it doesn't resonate well with me, 'anyone' sounds better

Good luck OP

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"“Cleanliness is a deal breaker”??

Surely (hopefully), you mean the lack of??"

Haha! I did wonder about this too

over a year ago

Am i ugly enough for u

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

* Your Profile is your shop window to attract people in.

* Be creative with your Public Photo Gallery.

* Use the local Chat Room & get yourself known.

* Attend a Social & watch your Verifications grow.

Did I miss anything out?

Good luck OP.

over a year ago

Taken advice given if I was you, you don't look ugly from your avatar

over a year ago

Well thank u minxy 37 your not bad yourself

over a year ago

Anyhoo, that's my opinion on what yo add/change. Good luck!

I agree "

I didn't know as I don't check but going by the response quotes then I'm sorry but if the OP had only two cock pics on display on his profile, what does he expect, the females and couples will already get an impression and even if he gets to the stage of messages but one dodgy wrong message and its bye bye

over a year ago

"Well thank u minxy 37 your not bad yourself "

I was talking about the op Haha

over a year ago

Oh right lol silly me im a daft arse sometimes lol x

over a year ago

Thanks alot ladies and gents. Points all taken and I thank you all, I guess il sort through my profile tonight haha, after having read through what iv wrote in my profile that I have dribbled a load of nonsense instead of actually talking as I would, thanks again folks your all gems.x

over a year ago

"Thanks alot ladies and gents. Points all taken and I thank you all, I guess il sort through my profile tonight haha, after having read through what iv wrote in my profile that I have dribbled a load of nonsense instead of actually talking as I would, thanks again folks your all gems.x

"

This post itself shows that you're lovely

over a year ago

Thank you, you are lovely yourself x

over a year ago

"Thanks alot ladies and gents. Points all taken and I thank you all, I guess il sort through my profile tonight haha, after having read through what iv wrote in my profile that I have dribbled a load of nonsense instead of actually talking as I would, thanks again folks your all gems.x

This post itself shows that you're lovely "

I'm away to make a post how i care for the homeless and take days out and help at old age residential places. I'll see what else and let everyone else know on ma post

over a year ago

I'm away to make a post how i care for the homeless and take days out and help at old age residential places. I'll see what else and let everyone else know on ma post

"

I thought you LIVED in the old age residential place.

over a year ago

I thought you LIVED in the old age residential place. "

I can make any place come a fucking alive, and you know it

lollllllllllllll

over a year ago

I thought you LIVED in the old age residential place.

I can make any place come a fucking alive, and you know it

lollllllllllllll "

And that's why you got sacked from the mortuary...

over a year ago

As A few will testify, I'm one of those guys that can make an orgy turn into a great Social night and no cock our pussy is put out on show

Prob after I left they all fucked, but not when I'm there, the compare with the mostesss

over a year ago

I thought it was me just that they waited on leaving, so the clothes got ripped off?

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

Well this one has just hidden his profile instead of hitting the UNLOS button. We might have a potential “stayer” this time. Polite too. Always a welcome addition.

over a year ago

Hi guys, hope everybody is well. That's my profile all sorted out, well at least I think it is haha. Hav a nice night folks x

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

"Hi guys, hope everybody is well. That's my profile all sorted out, well at least I think it is haha. Hav a nice night folks x"

Much improved.

over a year ago

Thank you very much kind sir.

over a year ago

Much better

L x

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Definitely a big improvement

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Yes, this is MUCH better. I like the person in that profile. Well done sir, taken advice like a pro *salutes*

over a year ago

Again thank you all, your very lovely people. Nah lesson learned for sure hopefully I will be able to woo someone just being myself haha ( im a good guy I swear ) hope you all have a great night x

over a year ago

Awww you did good that's much better

Post new Message to Thread