Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Russian holiday cancelled

Jump to newest

By *r havin a laugh OP   Man
over a year ago

Innerleithen

From your English friends. sorry to hear your flights are cancelled at 7pm this evening. At least it saves all the kilted jocks getting locked up there as we know the Russians don't like men in skirts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck with the Russian riot police....

over a year ago

Innerleithen

"Good luck with the Russian riot police...."
I'm training for it. Don't worry about that.

over a year ago

" From your English friends. sorry to hear your flights are cancelled at 7pm this evening. At least it saves all the kilted jocks getting locked up there as we know the Russians don't like men in skirts."

Haha like it

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

" From your English friends. sorry to hear your flights are cancelled at 7pm this evening. At least it saves all the kilted jocks getting locked up there as we know the Russians don't like men in skirts."

Check this Balloon

over a year ago

From recent history, if you're going somewhere on holiday to follow your team, six days is a bit of a waste.

over a year ago

Innerleithen

"From recent history, if you're going somewhere on holiday to follow your team, six days is a bit of a waste."
great retort, but this time we'll be having beluga caviar on the black sea whilst yous can go to Blackpool/benidorm/Europa league early rounds, on your annual jaunt and watch us on TV with the babushkas

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

England might be one of the first teams home from a tournament but at least they regularly get to the party. . . when was Scotland's last one?

By *r and mrs pleasureCouple
over a year ago

falkirk

We weren’t!

By *r and mrs pleasureCouple
over a year ago

falkirk

"Good luck with the Russian riot police....I'm training for it. Don't worry about that."

We weren’t!

over a year ago

"Good luck with the Russian riot police....I'm training for it. Don't worry about that.

We weren’t!"

He might even get an all expenses paid to Siberia, if their fans get up to their usual nonsense.

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I can see big problems with the Russians targeting England fans. They did it in the euros and when it's on their own soil FIFA won't even consider kicking them out of their own tournament.

As an Englishman I know we are shit and god awful to watch and will be lucky to make it out of the group stages but I'm hoping all the genuine fans who go and support without causing trouble make it home safe.

As for not making the play offs on goal difference just imaging if Harry Kane hadn't scored a last minute equaliser bat Hampden

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

At Hampden. Stopped auto carrot!!!

over a year ago

Innerleithen

Genetics it seems let you down. Jimmy Crankies bloodline let you down.

over a year ago

I remember my first beer

over a year ago

"Genetics it seems let you down. Jimmy Crankies bloodline let you down."

I am not convinced that our 5' 6" manager, who actually played for Scotland at two world cup finals even believes this himself. It's just to cover up for his stubborn failings to ditch over the hill and under-performing players who weren't up to the job.

over a year ago

Innerleithen

"Genetics it seems let you down. Jimmy Crankies bloodline let you down.

I am not convinced that our 5' 6" manager, who actually played for Scotland at two world cup finals even believes this himself. It's just to cover up for his stubborn failings to ditch over the hill and under-performing players who weren't up to the job. "

heard it all before, being a Coventry fan his excuses are lame to me. Look where we are now. Accrington away this week. Can't get any worse, or can it?

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I am not convinced that our 5' 6" manager, who actually played for Scotland at two world cup finals even believes this himself. It's just to cover up for his stubborn failings to ditch over the hill and under-performing players who weren't up to the job. heard it all before, being a Coventry fan his excuses are lame to me. Look where we are now. Accrington away this week. Can't get any worse, or can it?"

Will there be the usual tears on the pitch this time, always look forward to a grown Englishman cry like a baby lol

over a year ago

To be honest, the last time I heard of Coventry, they had a brown kit, back in the '70's.

over a year ago

Innerleithen

I am not convinced that our 5' 6" manager, who actually played for Scotland at two world cup finals even believes this himself. It's just to cover up for his stubborn failings to ditch over the hill and under-performing players who weren't up to the job. heard it all before, being a Coventry fan his excuses are lame to me. Look where we are now. Accrington away this week. Can't get any worse, or can it?

Will there be the usual tears on the pitch this time, always look forward to a grown Englishman cry like a baby lol "

I ain't cried since 1989, so I doubt if I will be next year. Immune to England playing shite, been all round the world watching them. Can't get any worse than San Marino going 1-0 up in Bologna 1993

over a year ago

Innerleithen

"To be honest, the last time I heard of Coventry, they had a brown kit, back in the '70's."
maybe that was a foretaste of what was to come, ended up being being shit instead of playing in it

Post new Message to Thread