Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

BRAGGING STATUS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got to laugh at some folk on here with status staying getting fucked silly right now or a mouthful full of cock lol

Is it just me or do other folk think WHY are you on the net if your getting fucked? Cant be that good then lol

Or is it more that women can multi task?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always think it's like those Fakebook statuses with people "checking in" to every bar and updating every 5 minutes to tell us all what a great night it is...if it was that great you wouldn't be on your phone!

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

"Got to laugh at some folk on here with status staying getting fucked silly right now or a mouthful full of cock lol

Is it just me or do other folk think WHY are you on the net if your getting fucked? Cant be that good then lol

Or is it more that women can multi task?"

Its just as bad as im off to the gym or im a gym goer 3 days a week.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Personally, people can do as they wish and use the status tool as they wish!

Same goes for cocks and pussies on profiles or as an avatar. People use site tools as they wish!

I just keep the prerogative to put up in my status what I like and keep the prerogative to roll my eyes at times at others statuses

But at the end of the day, their profile, their call.

over a year ago

Same cud be said for ppl who take pics in the middle of fun ..as you have a play pic OP lol ...everyone uses there profile as they wish be it pics or status ..aslong as its fun leave them to it

over a year ago

Age old fab proverb...if you don't like what you see...scroll on by

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Personally, people can do as they wish and use the status tool as they wish!

Same goes for cocks and pussies on profiles or as an avatar. People use site tools as they wish!

I just keep the prerogative to put up in my status what I like and keep the prerogative to roll my eyes at times at others statuses

But at the end of the day, their profile, their call.

"

... this

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

As I have plans for tomorrow can you please let me know how long I should wait before posting a suitable celebratory status if things work out.

Post new Message to Thread