Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cock pics

Jump to newest

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Guys no offence but as a woman who likes random horizontal encounters alot of the fun is finding out whats underneath they clothes u dressed in ... I don't know maybe other woman like it and it's just me but I'm sick looking at cock pics on here and tbh some of them are just no that attractive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Guys no offence but as a woman who likes random horizontal encounters alot of the fun is finding out whats underneath they clothes u dressed in ... I don't know maybe other woman like it and it's just me but I'm sick looking at cock pics on here and tbh some of them are just no that attractive "

None taken.......same could be said about some women's fandans...

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Guys no offence but as a woman who likes random horizontal encounters alot of the fun is finding out whats underneath they clothes u dressed in ... I don't know maybe other woman like it and it's just me but I'm sick looking at cock pics on here and tbh some of them are just no that attractive

None taken.......same could be said about some women's fandans..."

Fair enough i don't actively go looking for females so I don't see them so much;)

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

I don't mind the odd cock pic, we have some on our profile but single guy profiles with like 39 cock pics bug me. Especially jizzy cock pics

Mrs

over a year ago

Any couples wanna watch me with mr and film it

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"Any couples wanna watch me with mr and film it "

Naw

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Any couples wanna watch me with mr and film it

Naw"

Double nawww

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"None taken.......same could be said about some women's fandans..."

True... over the years I’ve seen some well battered Nanjianis on here. That said, I just tend to ignore such profiles & focus on my own & the ones that do catch my interest.

So for all the Sky Remote cock pic profiles & well skelped Nanjianis - crack on if that’s your thing. Just be aware it won’t catch everyone’s attention. Maybe cos we’ve got Virgin TV.

over a year ago

"Guys no offence but as a woman who likes random horizontal encounters alot of the fun is finding out whats underneath they clothes u dressed in ... I don't know maybe other woman like it and it's just me but I'm sick looking at cock pics on here and tbh some of them are just no that attractive

Fair enough i don't actively go looking for females so I don't see them so much;)"

It probably seems fab is awash with cock pics (hopefully washed!) due to the M/F ratio.

N for a while I even rocked the 'travel size lynx can' pic.....for no other reason than I thought it was funny!....oh ok then n it made my cock look bigger too!

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fair enough i don't actively go looking for females so I don't see them so much;)

It probably seems fab is awash with cock pics (hopefully washed!) due to the M/F ratio.

N for a while I even rocked the 'travel size lynx can' pic.....for no other reason than I thought it was funny!....oh ok then n it made my cock look bigger too! "

Life is full of lessons to be learned... hope it was lynx Africa tho

over a year ago

N for a while I even rocked the 'travel size lynx can' pic.....for no other reason than I thought it was funny!....oh ok then n it made my cock look bigger too!

Life is full of lessons to be learned... hope it was lynx Africa tho"

Cannae mind if it was Lynx Africa or not but with me having almost Afro hair it kinda makes sense that wouldn't be the only similarity! n being here sure does feel like you're on safari at times!

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Cannae mind if it was Lynx Africa or not but with me having almost Afro hair it kinda makes sense that wouldn't be the only similarity! n being here sure does feel like you're on safari at times!

"

It's a scary place... I bet safari is alot safer haha

over a year ago

It's a scary place... I bet safari is alot safer haha"

N you wouldn't have to use the tranquilliser gun nearly as much!

over a year ago

I delete cock pics. The chances of a meet with the sender is zero.

Conversely, I'd never ever send a pussy pic.

I'm still unaware as to why guys even send them.

over a year ago

"I delete cock pics. The chances of a meet with the sender is zero.

"

I don't get any girl who goes along when a guy sends her a cock pic, I never will.

Never have, nor never will send a cock pic and I'm most definitely happy with my own.

I don't mind girls asking a guy for a cock pic right enough but I've always said No even though it means there would never be contact again.

I will say if a girl really loves seeing cock pics, I'm sure this is the place she would definitely love but eventually eve she would get fed up of the pics on here lollllllll

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't get any girl who goes along when a guy sends her a cock pic, I never will.

Never have, nor never will send a cock pic and I'm most definitely happy with my own.

I don't mind girls asking a guy for a cock pic right enough but I've always said No even though it means there would never be contact again.

I will say if a girl really loves seeing cock pics, I'm sure this is the place she would definitely love but eventually eve she would get fed up of the pics on here lollllllll"

I definitely find men more fascinating if they don't feel the need to have them splattered all over their profiles but I wonder if it's more a liberating thing for people to post them rather have strangers admire then

over a year ago

I will say if a girl really loves seeing cock pics, I'm sure this is the place she would definitely love but eventually eve she would get fed up of the pics on here lollllllll

I definitely find men more fascinating if they don't feel the need to have them splattered all over their profiles but I wonder if it's more a liberating thing for people to post them rather have strangers admire then "

Agreed, well that's my take on it and to be honest, it wont change

By *e_frenchMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

To show the cock or not show it...?

That is the question.

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"To show the cock or not show it...?

That is the question."

If in doubt just don't ????

By *e_frenchMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

That is the question.

If in doubt just don't ????"

Unless someone ask for it I don t. But this is a swinger s site...

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

That is the question.

"

Yeah exactly a swingers site and from my 20 year experience long before we had sites and internet the fun was in the unknown... interweb has taken the fun out of alot of things

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

That is the question.

"

I'd say show one or two cock shots as part of a varied gallery. I prefer to get a peek before I meet someone!

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

That is the question.

I'd say show one or two cock shots as part of a varied gallery. I prefer to get a peek before I meet someone! "

Size has honestly never mattered to me... maybe thats why it gets on my tits... I've had some of my best encounters with the below average boys... they try harder at other things hahaha

over a year ago

"Guys no offence but as a woman who likes random horizontal encounters alot of the fun is finding out whats underneath they clothes u dressed in ... I don't know maybe other woman like it and it's just me but I'm sick looking at cock pics on here and tbh some of them are just no that attractive "

I have to agree with u

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I hear you! Blocking and deleting penis profile pics, now!!!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

That is the question.

I'd say show one or two cock shots as part of a varied gallery. I prefer to get a peek before I meet someone!

Size has honestly never mattered to me... maybe thats why it gets on my tits... I've had some of my best encounters with the below average boys... they try harder at other things hahaha"

Size isn't that important, but you said in your original post you think some aren't that attractive. Do you want to be finding that out in advance, or when it springs out in front of your face?

over a year ago

That is the question.

Size has honestly never mattered to me... maybe thats why it gets on my tits... I've had some of my best encounters with the below average boys... they try harder at other things hahaha

Size isn't that important, but you said in your original post you think some aren't that attractive. Do you want to be finding that out in advance, or when it springs out in front of your face? "

ffs, im gonna have a neck tie on my cock when i go for a meet now, just ncase

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

That is the question.

Size isn't that important, but you said in your original post you think some aren't that attractive. Do you want to be finding that out in advance, or when it springs out in front of your face?

ffs, im gonna have a neck tie on my cock when i go for a meet now, just ncase "

over a year ago

I dont like cock pics sent without me asking for one which I wouldn't

over a year ago

I don't mind them lol I like to see the goods first tbh lol

By *issT45 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

That is the question.

Size isn't that important, but you said in your original post you think some aren't that attractive. Do you want to be finding that out in advance, or when it springs out in front of your face? "

I'd be hoping if we got to that point I wouldn't be giving a fcuk if be far too turned on in other ways

over a year ago

I don't mind but need a face pic too.

And yes I actually prefer to see the goods before I buy.

over a year ago

I like my cock lol!

I want to show it off!

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

I have a couple that I can send if requested, had to take and load them specifically after requests from potential meets.

But don't feel the need to wave it in public or to send it unrequested.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/17 10:49:51]

over a year ago

"I like my cock lol!

I want to show it off! "

Ooft

By *e_frenchMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Ladies that cock picture on my profile would you describe as a nice cock or ugly one. Please be honest I would not be offended at all

over a year ago

I love my cock and I don't need to show it off. It's the real deal and it is always asked back.

Shame on return they have a paper bag waiting for my head.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont mind being sent a cock pic so long as its teamed with a face pic too.

Men are visually stimulated and maybe they presume most women are too !!

over a year ago

Hate them

over a year ago

I think most men think it’s their selling point! I prefer to see a nice face pic. I don’t take offence to dick pics though! I would be planning on seeing it at some point if I was gonna meet them.

over a year ago

If you don't like cock pics you'll be hating the thread in the lounge today :o

over a year ago

"I like my cock lol!

I want to show it off!

Ooft "

It’s all yours!

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"

It's a turn off for me

over a year ago

I'm off to fill my gallery with cock pics, just for giggles.

Post new Message to Thread