Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gail Porter.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was working in the city centre through the week when I saw her over the road waiting on a bus/taxi.

It took me a couple of minutes to realise where I recognised her from,n when I shouted "Gail!" over to her n gave her the thumbs up n a big wave I got a wave back n a big smile too!

I should've went over n asked to take a selfie with her....n gave her head a wee rub for luck jj

Who else remembers when She posed naked as a foxy young lass n the image was projected onto the Houses of Parliament? Dammmn she was really hot then!

Shame she lost all her hair like,she looked really happy though n I was particularly impressed with her beaming smile

Gaun yersel Gail doll

Portobello lassie is she not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was working in the city centre through the week when I saw her over the road waiting on a bus/taxi.

It took me a couple of minutes to realise where I recognised her from,n when I shouted "Gail!" over to her n gave her the thumbs up n a big wave I got a wave back n a big smile too!

I should've went over n asked to take a selfie with her....n gave her head a wee rub for luck jj

Who else remembers when She posed naked as a foxy young lass n the image was projected onto the Houses of Parliament? Dammmn she was really hot then!

Shame she lost all her hair like,she looked really happy though n I was particularly impressed with her beaming smile

Gaun yersel Gail doll

Portobello lassie is she not?"

I think she's still hot, and a survivor.

over a year ago

"Was working in the city centre through the week when I saw her over the road waiting on a bus/taxi.

Gaun yersel Gail doll

I think she's still hot, and a survivor. "

Aye I'm still kicking myself for not asking to take a pic with her!

over a year ago

Gaun yersel Gail doll she was live along rod fi her

Portobello lassie is she not?"

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Who is she?

over a year ago

"Who is she?"

Google is your friend.

over a year ago

Was she not addicted to sex at one point? I'm sure she was on some programme on the TV!

over a year ago

"Was she not addicted to sex at one point? I'm sure she was on some programme on the TV! "

How come I only ever find out about hot ladies sex addictions when their bald n getting on a bit! S'no fair!

over a year ago

"Was she not addicted to sex at one point? I'm sure she was on some programme on the TV!

How come I only ever find out about hot ladies sex addictions when their bald n getting on a bit! S'no fair! "

Her alopecia doesn't stop her being beautiful! And she's not THAT old!

over a year ago

Wow stunning yiung lady and a stunning woman

over a year ago

Gail Porter is an inspiration to us all

Yes I do remember her shedding her kit

Gorgeous lady

over a year ago

Gorgeous lady with the most stunning eyes

over a year ago

Porty girl!

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Stunning girl still, been through a really hard time and keeps coming back stronger, xx

over a year ago

"Porty girl! "
Definately a Porty girl.Young brother was very close to her years ago. .She was a good Hibby back then as well

over a year ago

"Porty girl! Definately a Porty girl.Young brother was very close to her years ago. .She was a good Hibby back then as well "

I never new she was a Hibby,I like even more than I already did now

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

She's on here

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Took her white water kayaking and abseiling lovely lady ..mad as a box of frogs but lovely all the same ...drop dead gorgeous even standing naked in the rain ??

over a year ago

Don't you mean ESPECIALLY standing naked in the rain?

over a year ago

Gaun yersel Gail doll

I think she's still hot, and a survivor. "

over a year ago

I think Gail porter is stunning. Amazing big eyes and naturally beautiful face. She's defo on my celebrity wish list lol

Post new Message to Thread