Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

WATCH PEOPLE FUCK

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I met a friend whom she's just starting out in the world of swinging. We had a wee social and spoke about all things swinging, what I've been through, fun times etc.. but I found out she's quite a perve and wanted to watch people fuck.

Spoke in detail about this and low and behold about a week later she was invited to a fun time with two men and two females and she just sat in the hotel room and watched them fuck. She messaged me to tell me she had an amazing time and wants more lolllll.

I have watched a couple fuck and not joined in and had different people watch me in the past with a girl.

Anyway folks, have you ever had someone watch you fuck instead of joining in or what do you think of the idea ???

After some of the made posts recently on the forums, tweezers and also guy wanting his wife to cheat on him to say the least), I though this post would bring back some normality to the world of swinging lollllllllllll

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone just sitting watching me would freek my out

Not for me nope

By *inUpGirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I enjoy watching... Something very sexy about watching people for me... It does usually end up with me joiningg in tho x

over a year ago

ffs Already I have had a message from someone asking me to arrange it with her. I aint offering anything, she does her own looking lollllllll

"Someone just sitting watching me would freek my out

Not for me nope "

I got the impression that she was more nervous in this world and prob will play in the future but she's looking to dived in slowly so was just watching to watch. (I haven't told her about the tweezer post for anal hair pulling yet)

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I don't mind being watched but it doesn't turn me on more knowing people are watching. I thought it would.

As for me watching, I could take it or leave it.

over a year ago

"After some of the made posts recently on the forums, tweezers and also guy wanting his wife to cheat on him to say the least), I though this post would bring back some normality to the world of swinging lollllllllllll

"

Nope, I looked up the Fab dicktionary, and can't find "normality".

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Not for me nope "

exactly this ..also would bore me to tears just sitting there watching

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

We actually did this last night. Invited to a couples hotel room where it turned into 5 involved and us 2 watching. As we are still finding our way round we enjoyed it for what it was and as the OP said when its your first time up its beneficial to observe the etiquette ( cant think of any other way to describe it). At least thats the way we looked at it.

over a year ago

Don't want anyone watching..They have to be an active participant only

over a year ago

"We actually did this last night. Invited to a couples hotel room where it turned into 5 involved and us 2 watching. As we are still finding our way round we enjoyed it for what it was and as the OP said when its your first time up its beneficial to observe the etiquette ( cant think of any other way to describe it). At least thats the way we looked at it. "

theres no etiquette, it just being respectful with the people you are I company with.

I play with couples but I wont play unless both are 100% and we are all turned on. I have watched a sexy amazing couple a while back and we had a brill night, and they asked me back again not long after but they didn't want me to watch last time.

I can easily watch if that's what the couple prefer and can contain myself. Love to take everything in that's going on and nothing better than seeing everyone's enjoyment.

I met a couple with another girl and they were nervous and shy and we just had a good laugh and then the couple watched up playing together and they got aroused and they started to play with each other, then im sure someone shouted SWAP , not sure who so we swapped and it was just a brilliant night

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

I'd love to watch someone in there car tonight x

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

"We actually did this last night. Invited to a couples hotel room where it turned into 5 involved and us 2 watching. As we are still finding our way round we enjoyed it for what it was and as the OP said when its your first time up its beneficial to observe the etiquette ( cant think of any other way to describe it). At least thats the way we looked at it. "
I might add we were asked if we just wanted to watch and get involved if we felt like it.there was no pressure to do either. Everyone enjoyed themselves as far as we could see

over a year ago

"We actually did this last night. Invited to a couples hotel room where it turned into 5 involved and us 2 watching. As we are still finding our way round we enjoyed it for what it was and as the OP said when its your first time up its beneficial to observe the etiquette ( cant think of any other way to describe it). At least thats the way we looked at it. I might add we were asked if we just wanted to watch and get involved if we felt like it.there was no pressure to do either. Everyone enjoyed themselves as far as we could see "

that's the whole point,

you do what makes you feel comfortable and as long as all your company have a great night as well, then that's the best

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 19:42:42]

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

"We actually did this last night. Invited to a couples hotel room where it turned into 5 involved and us 2 watching. As we are still finding our way round we enjoyed it for what it was and as the OP said when its your first time up its beneficial to observe the etiquette ( cant think of any other way to describe it). At least thats the way we looked at it. I might add we were asked if we just wanted to watch and get involved if we felt like it.there was no pressure to do either. Everyone enjoyed themselves as far as we could see

that's the whole point,

you do what makes you feel comfortable and as long as all your company have a great night as well, then that's the best"

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Will start again ....

I would not like to either just watch or have someone else just watch it does nothing at all for me, I'm a participant or nothing

over a year ago

I must admit I do like to watch.

over a year ago

Any cpls or girls 'Wanna Watch Me' do the dishes, you don't even need to bring a tea towel, have some here

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I don’t mind being watched but I’m not a voyeur.

over a year ago

I don't mind watching mrs but don't know about someone watching us

over a year ago

Been in both situations...Am easy...brings out the voyeur in me watching.

Being watched doeny bother me as long as the person shiys their mouth and dosent become a Speilberg

By *areBares7778Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Mr hates being watched it creeps him out.

Mrs I love both watching and being watched, never thought I would but it adds something for me.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Been watched and didn’t bother me, once you get it up lol

Not really a watcher

By *atdancerCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We both quite like being watched. Usually by playing "open door" or in a viewing room with a window in a club. A good number of participants watched by an audience of watchers is a particular favourite .

"she's looking to dived in slowly"

Interested to know what diving in slowly looks like though

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

my first fab expereince was a party of 4 girls and 5 guys after a social in fife , being sober much of the time was spent watching , did join in as it went on but rather enjoyed watching in truth

over a year ago

Been watched, didn't enjoy that, and have watched, and was itching to get involved. (No, the itching wasn't crabs).

over a year ago

"Don't want anyone watching..They have to be an active participant only"

As long as they pay for the hotel too

By *ugyukMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Not for me nope "

Slever slever !!!

By *ugyukMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Will start again ....

I would not like to either just watch or have someone else just watch it does nothing at all for me, I'm a participant or nothing "

Better stop leaving yer curtains open then

I love being watched. I can put ma best erse action into "go" mode

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

It my bucket list no2 to just watch a couple horsey sir

over a year ago

"After some of the made posts recently on the forums, tweezers and also guy wanting his wife to cheat on him to say the least), I though this post would bring back some normality to the world of swinging lollllllllllll

"

I want to watch as some guy plucks the arse hairs of a woman with tweezers.

I'll be on hand to rub a soothing lotion on the poor wumman afterwards, and dab the guys' cuts and bruises with iodine, once she batters the crap out of him for doing it.

over a year ago

I would love to be fucking with hubby while another couple r fucking as well,but we r watching each other .think that would b a big turn on

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Will start again ....

I would not like to either just watch or have someone else just watch it does nothing at all for me, I'm a participant or nothing

Better stop leaving yer curtains open then

I love being watched. I can put ma best erse action into "go" mode"

I don't have curtains that's maybe the problem lol x

over a year ago

"I would love to be fucking with hubby while another couple r fucking as well,but we r watching each other .think that would b a big turn on "

To be honest that is usually what happens. Met a couple of couples in the past when I've been with a girl.

Just having a brill night laughs and then the wife getting aroused and starts playing with hubby, taking his cock out an starting to suck and then my partner would do the same. ( I'm sure both us guys tried to protest but had to take it), then you see both girls sucking and looking to each other and then all hell breaks loose as the words SWAP is heard, don't know who said it, wasn't me, honest loll.

The joys of a social ehhh, always canny wait till the fun meets start to happen next time

over a year ago

Wait ....

Hawd Oan ..

You say people actually fuck on here ..

Thought it was just coffee meets ...jeez ..

over a year ago

"Wait ....

Hawd Oan ..

You say people actually fuck on here ..

Thought it was just coffee meets ...jeez ..

"

Canny even get that!

over a year ago

Iv discovered I'm a voyer but used to think it was weird for a woman as I'd never heard other woman talk about watching. It doesn't turn me on at the time lol it's later when I'm thinking about it lol x

over a year ago

Watch... and be watched for sure

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes, just watching would be so erotic although the urge to join in would be overwhelming.

over a year ago

Nah not for me. I'm just a good old fashioned hard fucks kinda gal

By *he UnshaggablesCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Being very honest here I would really enjoy watching Bert in action I am very much a voyeur doesn't make be a bad person .

Aggie

By *andyKane69Couple
over a year ago

Candyland, North Ayrshire

I like being watched being pleasured by male or female, turns me on. Hopefully kane will be doing that later

over a year ago

I love watching G with another woman, and would enjoy a peek at those who wanted watched when I visited the club in Aberdeen.

over a year ago

This is something we would be interested in exploring too

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

I think if they were to just sit in the corner and watch, then that could feel a bit awkward and staged. If they were more involved, say sat on the bed with us and were to talk or comment on what we were doing, then that could feel a little more natural.

over a year ago

"I think if they were to just sit in the corner and watch, then that could feel a bit awkward and staged. If they were more involved, say sat on the bed with us and were to talk or comment on what we were doing, then that could feel a little more natural. "

yeah its more getting on with people having alaugh and good time and then eventually they start playing and you watch.

I'm don't mean it like turning up with a ticket, sit down and settle in your seat and watch but on here you never know, there maybe a market for it lolllllll

By *irtyharry300Man
over a year ago

DUNDEE

I love watch to women make out so mutch turn on me xx

By *irtyharry300Man
over a year ago

DUNDEE

"This is something we would be interested in exploring too "
defo love sit watch x

By *omjones12Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm more a doer

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

To be honest I never really know where to look!

I visited a club in England last year and discovered I quite liked being watched though

By *wallow all givenMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Never watched a couple having sex but why not can host

over a year ago

Me and the ex went to a club and while we were there a guy asked to watch us, not join in, just watch. So we went downstairs, went at it while the guy watched he was very complimentary afterwards seemed like he enjoyed himself and not gonna lie it was an interesting experience. Would probably do it again

By *UCKY 69Man
over a year ago

norwich

"I enjoy watching... Something very sexy about watching people for me... It does usually end up with me joiningg in tho x"

Same !!!!

Post new Message to Thread