Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bisexual Men !!

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

This is a question mostly for bisexual men but feel free to give your opinions .

ive noticed a lot while _iewing profiles that a lot of bisexual men like to wear womens lingerie but ive no idea why can someone explain this to me ?

i just find it a little strange i mean you dont see bisexual women dressed in male clothes so just wonderd what the attraction for fem lingerie was .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All I can say is that you will not catch me in ladies lingerie, unless the lady is actually wearing it that is.

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

Mens underwear is designed to be purely functional.

Ladies are designed to be sensual and nice to feel next to skin.

Otherwise ladies would be wearing y-fronts and string vests as well.

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

jacs can i wear tour panties lol

over a year ago

"jacs can i wear tour panties lol"

ohhhhhh brian u might just regret asking that in an open forum ul be inundated now from bisexual men hahahaha lol

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

bring it on lol

over a year ago

pmsl jacs xxx

over a year ago

"bring it on lol"

so brian answer the question then why do u like wearing womens lingerie ? lol

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

yes i do love silk on my body

over a year ago

"yes i do love silk on my body "

so is it the material against your skin u like or the fact its lingerie and if so why ?

over a year ago

maybe its a turn on thing jacs lol

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

i love the material next to my skin and i work in a frezer and i wear hold ups at work keeps me warm lol

over a year ago

did u buy them brian or get supplied them at work

over a year ago

"i love the material next to my skin and i work in a frezer and i wear hold ups at work keeps me warm lol"

lol ah ok

over a year ago

" you dont see bisexual women dressed in male clothes so just wonderd what the attraction for fem lingerie was ."

Sometimes I wear mens boxers for comfort and to keep cozy.

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

i would love to see you in boxers

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Not for me..

over a year ago

come on where are all the bisexual men who like ladies undies lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"come on where are all the bisexual men who like ladies undies lol"

look under straight guys....

not all, but quite a few

over a year ago

"come on where are all the bisexual men who like ladies undies lol

not all, but quite a few"

_iew ive been saying for a long long time ive never came across so many str8 bi guys in my life since joining here lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

not all, but quite a few

_iew ive been saying for a long long time ive never came across so many str8 bi guys in my life since joining here lol"

I have come across them too... across their face, their chests ... and in their eye

over a year ago

not all, but quite a few

_iew ive been saying for a long long time ive never came across so many str8 bi guys in my life since joining here lol

I have come across them too... across their face, their chests ... and in their eye "

tut u mucky pup

By *carletRomanceCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

" i just find it a little strange i mean you dont see bisexual women dressed in male clothes so just wonderd what the attraction for fem lingerie was ."

Kitty steals my underwear all the time I couldn't find my Hulk boxers for a week 'cause she had them.

I dunno why some guys like it, but I don't get the whole men's are functional women's are for comfort. Guys can get soft, comfortable and alluring underwear and women can get lifeless, basic funtional panties.

over a year ago

I noticed that there was no ann summers shops getting looted down in london.Not one bisexual amounst them,infact none of them was bi-ing anything..ha ha xxx.p.s. dont try this at home faulks,this joke was for intertainment purposes only..hee hee

over a year ago

Jacs i asked a similar question to this in the Lounge a few months ago and like you....got very few answering.....lol hmmm

By *orteMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Seems likely to be a fetish. The association with an inanimate object. Women wear sexy unnderwear. What makes it sexy is a matter of personal taste. For guysi guess there is also a forbidden element

over a year ago

this is a question I have oft wondered.

perhaps some guys are closet TVs but do not wish to admit it or it could be a case of cheap thrills - but that would apply to str8 or bi alike.

equally it might be that some guys are repulsed by the thought of m-m sex so they play dress up to make it easier for them.

and just to clarify - being a TV means I strive to look as femme as possible. yes I do have meets but not with single guys (well not unless you are drop dead gorgeous, solvent and will shower me with gifts. lol

and yes I do meet girls/couples as a guy

happy to play str8 or bi as the mood goes.

not sure I have answered question though

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i know bi and straight guys who like to wear womens lingerie - most just like the texture against their skin, the feel of doing something naughty and unusual(ie raiding the wifes knicker drawer). some like the humiliation factor(ie sub being made to dress like that by mistress) and yet others it is a chance to be an alterego to see what it feels like to be feminine - and i know one guy in particular who just loves the fact that when he dresses for me it drives me wild in bed

if it works for them - good on them

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"i know bi and straight guys who like to wear womens lingerie - most just like the texture against their skin, the feel of doing something naughty and unusual(ie raiding the wifes knicker drawer). some like the humiliation factor(ie sub being made to dress like that by mistress) and yet others it is a chance to be an alterego to see what it feels like to be feminine - and i know one guy in particular who just loves the fact that when he dresses for me it drives me wild in bed

if it works for them - good on them"

I used to wonder (when much younger) that 'if women can wear trousers, why cant men wear skirts'

but as a variation of this pondering... i often wear guys jeans, jumpers, boots, whatever I feel like, and nothing is said... why cant men wear knickers without it being analyzed

xAx

over a year ago

"i often wear guys jeans, jumpers, boots, whatever I feel like, and nothing is said... why cant men wear knickers without it being analyzed "

a very fair comment indeed! no one bats an eyelid when women walk down the street in jeans/trousers etc but a guy in a skirt is sure to attract a stare or 2 - all down to social conditioning I guess.

but if guys are "allowed" to wear kilts without fear of mockery, why not skirts? I mean - strip away the tartan history connotations etc and kilt is more or less a skirt.

And no I'm no saying th Tartan Army are all cross-dressers!

over a year ago

Hmmm. Best lookin guys in kilts on this site: def View and Phantom Lover in my opinion . . . but that might change if I discovered frilly knickers hiding underneath. For the record, I wear the silks and satins in this house, Mr Blue prefers commando and that suits me just fine. Love N Lust, Lady Blue xxxx

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

mrsblue i love silk next to my skin

By *inkmoon4Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Bi guy here, tried womens undies once, felt soft against my skin, was ok but not my cup of tea. I struggle to work out the attraction a woman would find from a bi guy in lingerie. I guess it depends on your own individual kinks.

over a year ago

i haven't got a clue lol

over a year ago

"This is a question mostly for bisexual men but feel free to give your opinions .

ive noticed a lot while _iewing profiles that a lot of bisexual men like to wear womens lingerie but ive no idea why can someone explain this to me ?

i just find it a little strange i mean you dont see bisexual women dressed in male clothes so just wonderd what the attraction for fem lingerie was ."

Maybe It's the haircut

over a year ago

"i haven't got a clue lol"

so your as fooked up as me then lol

By *21aliceTV/TS
over a year ago

ayr

women clothes ! It turns some men on ,feel sexy etc etc & they love the feel of them ! some do it to get other men as they belive it is sexy too ! .. as for me i belive ( maybe in a pass life i was a woman ) and belive me putting womans clothes on make me feel like a woman .. alot of times i just go out to a quite place dress up Full makeup wig etc etc ..and just go for a walk when doing this it make me feel REAL..& sexy ( as i have always said i should have been born a woman) I know it can be hard to explain fully..I can try put it this way is there ever a time that u put on something & u feel so good sexy and happy .. then u will know how i feel when i put on womans clothes ... There are some times i put them on to get other men too( i would say women too ) but never get them lol... and i have had a few men that will not do anything with u unless u are dressed

I hope this has help u in some way .. sorry i cant explain in more detail ... but would love to find a woman that likes, loves to dress a man up and help with makeup etc etc ... ( even if we never do sex in any way )just getting help and talking to some 1 would make my year ( or my life )

Hope you have a lovely day xx

(sorry about spelling never was good at it never will be lol )

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I think every human begins their existence with the same basic building blocks in the embryonic stage.

Some say that means we all start our existence as female.

Or it may be neither male or female, I don't know.

At some point in the growth of the fetus, nature chooses the sex.

I believe if nature chooses male, there is a transfer of hormone or whatever from the mother to the fetus, and from this grows a male person.

It may, or may not, explain something.

Me? I think nature got the bottle of hormones mixed up when I was in the womb.

over a year ago

its the feel and some times its a turn on. and you are rite about so many str bi guy, on here. i love the feel of satin and silk against my skin mmmm love it.

over a year ago

Im a bi curious guy who wears lingerie every now and again.

I think the reasons have been covered above..

Mainly..

The " naughty kinky " thrill.

The feeling of the silk or lace.

The look of a hard cock dressed in stockings instead of the usual female form.

For some reason its difficult to explain...its just NICE....lol

By *umboarderMan
over a year ago

east lothian

Perhaps been said before but Im sure there are many men on here( myself included) who would love to get into the knickers of lots of the ladies ! if that makes me bi then snap my elastic and lets get to it

Post new Message to Thread