Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there just to see if anyone kind enough to give me some tips to even get a message back I don't no were I am going roung with it av change a few thing on my profile and still get no were with it starting to get to the point that there no point so some one help me out thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok...firstly...according to your profile you joined seven months ago and have three verifications... some would say that's very good going. Therefore I would ask you (in view of that) what are your expectations of the site exactly?

On a personal note... for me... your lack of grammar (and dinna get me wrang, ah love ah wwee bit of banter ((hope that came across the way it was meant)) ) is a massive turn off... but then... I'm an auld sarky bint... you probably give not a jot for my opinion.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks and yes ever little bit help and the grammar I personally have learned difficulties that y some like that but thank x

over a year ago

Mate

When I first joined it took me 6 months to get my first meet so 3 in 7 is ahead of the curve to me.

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"Hi there just to see if anyone kind enough to give me some tips to even get a message back I don't no were I am going roung with it av change a few thing on my profile and still get no were with it starting to get to the point that there no point so some one help me out thanks "

you have started lots of these threads, go back and read all the advice previously given

over a year ago

Hey I would say you are doing very well indeed.

3 verifications in seven months is very good going.

You must be doing something right.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Hi there just to see if anyone kind enough to give me some tips to even get a message back I don't no were I am going roung with it av change a few thing on my profile and still get no were with it starting to get to the point that there no point so some one help me out thanks

you have started lots of these threads, go back and read all the advice previously given"

But he cant read

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"Hi there just to see if anyone kind enough to give me some tips to even get a message back I don't no were I am going roung with it av change a few thing on my profile and still get no were with it starting to get to the point that there no point so some one help me out thanks

you have started lots of these threads, go back and read all the advice previously given

But he cant read"

whit?

over a year ago

"For a guy whose teeth resemble the NY skyline the day after 9/11? You're doing better than most!

Hit the gym mate. You look like you've spent a weenkend locked up in Krispy Kreme and have had to eat your way out the store.

Tighten up your grammar and chat as well. You don't come across as the fizziest bottle of ginger in the fridge, going by your profile.

Hope this is a help mate. Good luck!"

I'm not by any means the biggest fan of the OP (from previous experience) but that's rich coming from an anonymous, hidden profile. You must be a grand specimen!!

over a year ago

"Mate

When I first joined it took me 6 months to get my first meet so 3 in 7 is ahead of the curve to me.

"

And now your beating the ladies back with a stick

over a year ago

"Mate

And now your beating the ladies back with a stick "

I was until you nicked it

Post new Message to Thread