Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Freak injuries

Jump to newest

By *outhsider69 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I had been looking forward to a hot summer of naughty fun then Bam! Freak accident...slipped on wet grass, dislocating and breaking my ankle. Now trapped in a stookie for 6-8 weeks..

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I had been looking forward to a hot summer of naughty fun then Bam! Freak accident...slipped on wet grass, dislocating and breaking my ankle. Now trapped in a stookie for 6-8 weeks..

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?"

I injure myself a lot lol.

Not broken anything recently.

Dislocating is my thing.

By *outhsider69 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I had been looking forward to a hot summer of naughty fun then Bam! Freak accident...slipped on wet grass, dislocating and breaking my ankle. Now trapped in a stookie for 6-8 weeks..

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?

I injure myself a lot lol.

Not broken anything recently.

Dislocating is my thing. "

I'd never ever dislocated anything ever till now. Freaked a bit when I saw it but at least I got a ketamine trip while they put it back into place

over a year ago

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?"

You can still have fun, you just have to be a little more creative

over a year ago

I took a hard on one night ..i kid you not it was rampant..

A hot milf was teasing me like hell ..i was wanking it vigorously infront of her ..

Until it feckin broke in half ..

She loved it...

over a year ago

2010 - i woke up at 6.30am screaming in pain. I had slipped a disc in my neck, paralised my left arm and shoulder.

Couldn't stand up for 2 weeks and took a year to recover to 90% mobility, and still not 100% yet. Nobody would know now though as every thing looks and works normally.

Had a deep tissue massage today at the chiropractors, and feel great tonight and for the next few weeks, and tbe warmer wearher helps too

over a year ago

Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though

over a year ago

"Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though "

Jeeeze Emma thought I was a klutz... ya need to learn to be relaxed clumsy then ya won't damage things so much

over a year ago

I smashed my elbow doing the dashing white sergeant at high school

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I Was on my way to meet a fab friend last year for lunch when I was involved in an accident and fractured my knee

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I cracked ribs after tripping over the dog on a walk and crashing onto the pavement. Took weeks to heal.

over a year ago

Mrs fun had a fall from her sky high heels one night in april damaged tendon in her ankle and still struggling with it,no high heels for a while which is killing her

over a year ago

My ex tore my foreskin durrinv a freak oral sex accident. I felt a sharp pain and she lifted her head and her face was coverdd in my blood. I nearly fainted

over a year ago

"Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though "

Try skipping as a strengthening exercise

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I fell of my bike and broke my arm whilst cycling along a straight, smooth road.

By *astofthevikingsMan
over a year ago

N

Was on my motorbike 8 weeks ago and some stupid driver didn't look where he was going, luckily I never hurt much, dislocated my arm, still have some bruising!! Gave me quite the fright lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Read yesterday in the French news, a youtuber died after a whipped cream dispenser burst and hit her in the chest and proved a cardiac arrest

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Read yesterday in the French news, a youtuber died after a whipped cream dispenser burst and hit her in the chest and proved a cardiac arrest "

I read about that. Seemed very odd.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Read yesterday in the French news, a youtuber died after a whipped cream dispenser burst and hit her in the chest and proved a cardiac arrest

I read about that. Seemed very odd. "

Indeed. Being a Youtuber, I am not sure if she was maybe using it for something other than cream

By *mooth shaftMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have had a few friction/carpet burns in my time

By *eterjamesmcMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I regularly slice the top of my thumb off at work. Even after 25 years as a chef, I will be happily chopping away at something and get distracted, and whoops, there it goes again! Did it last week, didn't have time to go get stitches , so ran around with my thumb stuck in my mouth till I found some superglue!

over a year ago

Not even an injury. Was gona meet an old friend on here today and boom i end up ill hes so hot aswell

over a year ago

i got sideswiped off my motorbike 3 months back, broke my femur and ankle. luckily i cant mind much about it as i saw my foot pointing the other way and passed out!

all been pinned and plated but ill not be right for another couple of months at least. although i have to say after the op the 10 days in hospital were a joy between morphine and oxycodone!

over a year ago

topped herself?

badoom-tish

over a year ago

"Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though

Try skipping as a strengthening exercise "

Thanks I'll try it once I'm healed

over a year ago

I am a tad accident prone .. had a few tumbles

Post new Message to Thread