Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

hi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is sex appeal ladies. I am.not god gift but appeal to women which i cant fully understand . I have punched above my weight on lots of ocassions. I am not classicaly good looking what do womenlok for in a man . Please explain just trying to make sense of it all

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are women!!!

We don't know what we want!!!

And we want it NOW!!

over a year ago

"We are women!!!

And we want it NOW!!

"

Or we know what we want, reserve the right to change our minds on what we want at any time but still expect you men to guess what we want

over a year ago

In all seriousness op so much attraction for me lies in personality, in chemistry etc.

Someone who I may not have an instant attraction to in pictures can become very attractive once I've met them and spoken to them.

Actual physical appearance makes up very little of what attracts me to a man or a woman

over a year ago

"We are women!!!

And we want it NOW!!

Or we know what we want, reserve the right to change our minds on what we want at any time but still expect you men to guess what we want "

Seems fair

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is the type of question I can't answer and make sense lol

It is so complex and for me, varies from person to person. It's the whole package, the 'je ne sais quoi'... the thingy you can't put into words but can feel

Sorry OP I cannae be clearer than that

over a year ago

It really is all about chemistry. Sometimes you just get talking to someone and know there's something about them, you meet and sometimes it that just transpires into a spark and you're drawn to each other like magnets.

That doesn't really have much to do with looks though. But it's such a great, exciting buzz to get.

Sorry not really helping with your question at all and apologies for my terrible use of cliches

over a year ago

Its definitely about personality and clicking with someone. Having sex with a body is unfulfilling. Having sex with someone who just gets you is awesome.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"We are women!!!

And we want it NOW!!

"

What do we want

"A cure for tourettes"

When do we want it

"Big tits!"