Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Try Again?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Folks this is your new to the neighbourhood friendly bear calling and I wanna pose this question but first a little background story?

So October one weekend last year i came to CJ's Party in Glasgow to unwind as a mature science student as a singleton guy and it was my FIRST time and I was excited, extremely nervous, intrigued and very horny all at same time. Some very stunning eye candy from what i could see from my good eye (I am partially sighted).

However i shall continue I was happy to be around many openly and can i say kinky minded peeps but it's coming to that time when i just wanna come out of my shell a bit more and perhaps try again?

But I am here to ask for fun, tips and helpful advice and a bit of natter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Best thing you can do is get involved.

Sign up for Socials and such. CJ's is always welcoming to new people and is s safe environment, just go, relax and chat to people, but don't get overly tipsy.

I saw you in the Chat Room last night, and that's a good way to talk to and virtually meet people too. If you know someone from a chat room, its always a potential person you know at a social.

Mandy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Best thing you can do is get involved.

Sign up for Socials and such. CJ's is always welcoming to new people and is s safe environment, just go, relax and chat to people, but don't get overly tipsy.

I saw you in the Chat Room last night, and that's a good way to talk to and virtually meet people too. If you know someone from a chat room, its always a potential person you know at a social.

Mandy"

Thanks Mandy I am thinking I will try again soon(ish) once College is done and such

Post new Message to Thread