Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Swinging with a partner...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And then leaving them for someone you met and played with while swinging with them.

Is it that uncommon?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope so

over a year ago

Ive done it in the dim and distant and I know a few couples who have but maybe its just the folks i know.

over a year ago

It would be interesting to know if an experience like that would put folk off swinging again or if they consider swinging a part of who they are. It would probably depend on whether you were the one who left your partner or vice versa.

Mrs

over a year ago

I wouldn't swing with a partner again. I'm here cos I'm single.

The best communication in the world between a couple cant stop a massive spark with someone else unfortunately. Chemistry is funny like that. Knowing this now means Id never expose my relationships to that kind of pressure. Unless of course I was happy to accept that one of us might fall for someone else.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I wouldn't swing with a partner again. I'm here cos I'm single.

The best communication in the world between a couple cant stop a massive spark with someone else unfortunately. Chemistry is funny like that. Knowing this now means Id never expose my relationships to that kind of pressure. Unless of course I was happy to accept that one of us might fall for someone else."

the biggest problem in what your saying here is your saying you would rather trap someone in something thats not quite right than run the risk of them finding someone more suited than you.live life what will be will be is my motto.

over a year ago

It's normal to stay away from something that has hurt you and I can understand the OP having a negative association with it. It's not going to make you particularly horny if you're worried or stressed. However I do agree that I'd rather not trap someone or be trapped in a relationship that wasn't right for either of us.

Mrs x

over a year ago

Swinging with a partner works for some and not for others. Human relationships are way too complex to put any kind of rule to it... that's just my thoughts anyway and I've been here as part of a couple and a single Pringle.

over a year ago

I'm of the mind that if something is meant to happen it will happen and there's nothing you can do about it.

Whether that's on fab or not.

You just have to trust in what you have and not worry about what may or may not happen.

If that makes sense

over a year ago

The best communication in the world between a couple cant stop a massive spark with someone else unfortunately. Chemistry is funny like that. Knowing this now means Id never expose my relationships to that kind of pressure. Unless of course I was happy to accept that one of us might fall for someone else."

After 10 years together our spark is stronger than it was when we first met. I (Mr) know I won't fall for someone else. we have a happy life together and have worked hard at our relationship to get it where it is today. No one would make my head turn that much that I wanted to throw it all away. If I thought that could happen we wouldn't be here.

By *oznrayCouple
over a year ago

helensburgh

Been here longer than I care to remember and seen singles meet up become couples then move on to pastures new, seen it with couples too, but in that same time I've seen similar things with vanilla friends, so it's not just a swinging thing, generally what happens with people in life away from fab also happens here it's just the human thing

over a year ago

The best communication in the world between a couple cant stop a massive spark with someone else unfortunately. Chemistry is funny like that. Knowing this now means Id never expose my relationships to that kind of pressure. Unless of course I was happy to accept that one of us might fall for someone else.

After 10 years together our spark is stronger than it was when we first met. I (Mr) know I won't fall for someone else. we have a happy life together and have worked hard at our relationship to get it where it is today. No one would make my head turn that much that I wanted to throw it all away. If I thought that could happen we wouldn't be here. "

Totally agree, if anything our relationship feels stronger since we decided to start swinging.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I tend not to think or worry about things that are outwith my control, believe that if it's gonna happen it will wether we're on here or not. In 14 years we've had our ups and downs which have never been fab related.

Weve got a great life and if I thought it could be jeopardised I wouldn't be on here.

K x

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

If i thought the Mrs would cheat behind my back we wouldn't be on here. If a spark did develop between the Mrs and a guy from here then I would deal with that in my way! Lets say she would become to hot for him. I believe if some one cheats then they need a reason to cheat and that where communication comes in. My way of thinking is you don't make a move on an attached woman or man if you do then you pay the consequences! so be warned guys..lol lol

Post new Message to Thread