Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Condom for BJ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey ppl just wondering what peoples views are on this, even if youre into safe sex?

callum.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nTCouple
over a year ago

funland

everybody will be different regarding this one and most folk wont say on a forum post. that will be between the folk arrangeing the meet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure why there should be any secrecy on this one, some ladies are ultra safety conscious but many are the opposite, believing that the chance of catching anything nasty via oral is pretty low.

over a year ago

well they should check out a sexual health site then , u can catch stds from oral sex , its a fact.

over a year ago

"well they should check out a sexual health site then , u can catch stds from oral sex , its a fact."

Your right of course, but the chances are very slim, the mouth acids are strong enough to kill bacteria, although if you suffer from bleeding gums or have ulcers etc then it's not a good idea to give oral.

S.

over a year ago

Oral with a condom on? Christ i will be wearing a mask over my mouth soon in case someone breathes on me. G

over a year ago

always with flavoured ones which we carry with us at all times.

over a year ago

I don't use condoms for oral and if a guy asked me to he wouldn't get a blowey

By *ro_guyMan
over a year ago

Central Scotland and South of the border

Id be feared of friction off the rubber

over a year ago

I like to get dressed in a bin bag and gimp mask followed by a neoprene wetsuit and then slip into my full brass helmeted deep sea diving gear before sex.

Just in case.....

over a year ago

"

I like to get dressed in a bin bag and gimp mask followed by a neoprene wetsuit and then slip into my full brass helmeted deep sea diving gear before sex.

Just in case.....

"

oh you kinky beast you!

over a year ago

obviously im a believer in respecting peoples wishes and that but it isnt my peference to give head with a rubber.

we have those durex ones with the numbing agent in and ive got they in my mouth before, its not fun I can tell you.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"well they should check out a sexual health site then , u can catch stds from oral sex , its a fact.

Your right of course, but the chances are very slim, the mouth acids are strong enough to kill bacteria, although if you suffer from bleeding gums or have ulcers etc then it's not a good idea to give oral.

S. "

I agree with that.

I dont ask a man to wear a condom for oral, but I always insist he wears one if he wants to screw me.

Post new Message to Thread