Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Messages per day.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've seen a few folk say they've ran out of messages on here,i never knew there was a daily limit,can someone tell me what it is.

Cheers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

100 per day to stop spammers

By *utieguyMan
over a year ago

motherwell

didn't know that either

By *ockyjockyMan
over a year ago

G63 countryside

100??? Dear goodness, nice to know that some people are so discerning and know what they want that they can restrict it to a mere 100 messages! lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I didn't know there was a limit and I'm astonished it's 100. Maybe there's a argument from reducing that limit quite considerable.

At 100 messages a day it's no wonder there are comments and complaints about folks sending out copy and paste messages to people who, under no circumstances could be thought of as plausible potential recipients of a 'wanna fuck'.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I first joined i was unaware there was a limited and to be polite I replied to every message sent, a polite no thanks in most cases, then I ran out of messages!

Another reason not to reply to messages and of course now if i wanted to block single guys all the ones I had politely said no to could still contact me.

I think if your a site supporter the limit is lifted?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I don't think Admin have ever mentioned a figure ( but stand corrected if they have )

There is a limit, but I do know Admin have said not many people reach it.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"I don't think Admin have ever mentioned a figure ( but stand corrected if they have )

There is a limit, but I do know Admin have said not many people reach it."

Think it was one of the social organisers that mentioned 100 - as they can only send out details to so many people at a time. Maybe it's not 100?

xAx

Post new Message to Thread