Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bullying and Abuse

Jump to newest

By *dmiration OP   Man
over a year ago

Bathgate

Speaking to a couple there and they was telling us about a message they received from a single guy. basically saying she must take in all holes or she can fk off! how disgusting.. Lets see if he gets barred as we convinced them to report him. honestly the site has had it we think

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 18:01:07]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Falkirk

Would it no be easier to just block the guy set filters to no single males and move on.

Not all single guys are like that.

I'm sure talking about getting someone band will also land you on the naughty step.

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Would it no be easier to just block the guy set filters to no single males and move on.

Not all single guys are like that.

I'm sure talking about getting someone band will also land you on the naughty step. "

You're right. But reporting the profile first is always a good idea.

OP, don't let the idiot get you or your friends down. As they said, not all of us are bad

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 18:24:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's maybe not make it just about single guys now, the behaviour isn't acceptable from anyone. Report, block and move on.

Don't let any form of shite people give over the internet get to you (of your friends) as it's just simply not worth it

Have a good weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have to agree with Andy and Kid. Not all single guys are this bad.

I get random abuse too. It's a bit tedious

I'm sure this guy won't last very long with that attitude.

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Speaking to a couple there and they was telling us about a message they received from a single guy. basically saying she must take in all holes or she can fk off! how disgusting.. Lets see if he gets barred as we convinced them to report him. honestly the site has had it we think "
maybe my interpretation here. im reading your post and it seems as though this is a reply to something the cpl and single guy are discussing. if that is the case why is it disgusting and why should he be banned for his preferance ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't think reporting it will do any use

Block and move on..

I had a guy message me the other day telling me as I'm on her I must be a sex worker

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stuff like this has been talked about in the forums ever since I first joined 7/8 years ago.....easily fixed by setting filters.

He's just fucking up his own chances with that kind of approach.

Reply privately

By *itsmcgee4Couple
over a year ago

Central

"Speaking to a couple there and they was telling us about a message they received from a single guy. basically saying she must take in all holes or she can fk off! how disgusting.. Lets see if he gets barred as we convinced them to report him. honestly the site has had it we think maybe my interpretation here. im reading your post and it seems as though this is a reply to something the cpl and single guy are discussing. if that is the case why is it disgusting and why should he be banned for his preferance ?"

I think the fact he said if she can fuck off if she won't do what he wants is pretty disgusting (if we're taking the op literally) however I'm also surprised how shocked they were as that's pretty tame for here. And I'm not just talking about single men

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Speaking to a couple there and they was telling us about a message they received from a single guy. basically saying she must take in all holes or she can fk off! how disgusting.. Lets see if he gets barred as we convinced them to report him. honestly the site has had it we think maybe my interpretation here. im reading your post and it seems as though this is a reply to something the cpl and single guy are discussing. if that is the case why is it disgusting and why should he be banned for his preferance ?

I think the fact he said if she can fuck off if she won't do what he wants is pretty disgusting (if we're taking the op literally) however I'm also surprised how shocked they were as that's pretty tame for here. And I'm not just talking about single men "

to my view its disgusting my point is its no diffrent to a fem or cpl saying 9" or fuck right off

Reply privately

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Absolutely shocking,pisses me off that these arseholes think i'ts acceptable. Most of us guys are decent folk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe they like that kinda thing, theres all kinds on here lol

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Sadly its not gender specific and some fems are just as bad if not worse

Reply privately

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Setting filters doesn't actually sort the problem does it? Whether admin do something is another issue.

All this person will do is continue and do what he thinks he can get away with. Report, report and report.

We've been subject to the same individual, who has had at least 3 profiles over the last 3 years coming into chat with his bitterness, nastiness and vileness.

We have never blocked him, in the contrary, we hound him at every opportunity, that's why he's had to leave and come back in with a another profile. Bullies will always be bullies unless people stand up to them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Setting filters doesn't actually sort the problem does it? Whether admin do something is another issue.

All this person will do is continue and do what he thinks he can get away with. Report, report and report.

We've been subject to the same individual, who has had at least 3 profiles over the last 3 years coming into chat with his bitterness, nastiness and vileness.

We have never blocked him, in the contrary, we hound him at every opportunity, that's why he's had to leave and come back in with a another profile. Bullies will always be bullies unless people stand up to them. "

very well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes the block function is abused too tho. I messaged someone for the first time and I was very polite and not a hint of anything abusive or rude as thats not my style. The person read the message then blocked me without saying a word. To me its extreme to do that but I just accept it and move on, I just find it strange as I thought the block button was only meant for the bad boys and girls haha

Reply privately

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Sometimes the block function is abused too tho. I messaged someone for the first time and I was very polite and not a hint of anything abusive or rude as thats not my style. The person read the message then blocked me without saying a word. To me its extreme to do that but I just accept it and move on, I just find it strange as I thought the block button was only meant for the bad boys and girls haha "

Block function is to be utilised as the user sees fit. There is no such thing as abuse of the block function.

Reply privately

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

It's the these fucking arseholes who give us decent guy's a bad name, really pisses me off,especially as I'm all about manners

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's the these fucking arseholes who give us decent guy's a bad name, really pisses me off,especially as I'm all about manners "
no its not the good guys always stand out

Reply privately

By *ID 123456Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I've read both in here and the chatrooms , people being bullied ,yet most of the people set on their hands and do nothing, where is everyone them nights ,which make them no better then the bully ,schools, workplace or in a pub or even here bullies only win because we stand by and let them win ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Falkirk

" I've read both in here and the chatrooms , people being bullied ,yet most of the people set on their hands and do nothing, where is everyone them nights ,which make them no better then the bully ,schools, workplace or in a pub or even here bullies only win because we stand by and let them win ,"

But at what point should someone else step in?

And at what level constitutes bulling on an adult swinging site?

Reply privately

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

"Sometimes the block function is abused too tho. I messaged someone for the first time and I was very polite and not a hint of anything abusive or rude as thats not my style. The person read the message then blocked me without saying a word. To me its extreme to do that but I just accept it and move on, I just find it strange as I thought the block button was only meant for the bad boys and girls haha "

Folk block for various reasons.

In this case I would suggest that they read your message, you're not what they are looking for and thus they blocked you to prevent further messages.

Or maybe they recognised you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading all this, I think we've got off very lightly in the past couple of weeks being active on here.

Although our profile says I'm looking for a female I've been messaged by quite a few men who've all been lovely. No cheek, no unrequested dick pics. Lot of arseholes out there but a lot of decent guys too, which has pleasantly surprised me.

Mrs D

Reply privately

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Don't think reporting it will do any use

Block and move on..

I had a guy message me the other day telling me as I'm on her I must be a sex worker "

lol your no even a worker in your current job.....gabber more like xxxxx

Reply privately

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

Bullying is wrong and should always be challenged.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry but this is NOT real life..if someone on a sex site is bothering you block n move on

Too many folk on here tell strangers too much personal information to use against them in the future

Plus too many folk get involved in other business which is really no concern of anyone else

Chat meet have sex and move on people ..keep it real!!

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Manners maketh man, and all that. I treat people how I wish to be treated, if they choose to behave like idiots then I don't bother with them.

I've been subjected to bullying online and in person in the past, standing up to them is the only way to deal with them, but not everyone feels comfortable doing so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry but this is NOT real life..if someone on a sex site is bothering you block n move on

Too many folk on here tell strangers too much personal information to use against them in the future

Plus too many folk get involved in other business which is really no concern of anyone else

Chat meet have sex and move on

people ..keep it real!!"

Well said .. A no brainer really !

Reply privately

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

unfortunaley a no brainer where some people are concerned is a big leap...bit like common sense..it aint very common.

good afternoon everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't waste energies on worrying about folk on here tbh. I have a theory in life that 90% of people are good human beings and 10% are arseholes anyway. And will always be just that.

Just block if someone offends.

They will almost certainly be unhappy folk and have their own issues to deal with, trust me.

Reply privately