Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Excuses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People of fab please help me.

I'm running out of excuses not to see old fuck buddies. They're nice guys that I'd like to keep on reserve plus I'm not generally rude enough to tell them to feck off.

Help!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atmanhMan
over a year ago

bellshill

Be honest I suppose

We're all adults

If they spit the dummy then no big loss to you

If real buddies then they'll understand

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not good enough to meet But you want them hanging on a reserve list?

Honesty is the best policy

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Reserve!!! So if you don't manage to get anyone else they suddenly become good enough??

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Reserve!!! So if you don't manage to get anyone else they suddenly become good enough??

"

gotta agree with this anyone wants to put me on a reserve list can bite my ass they wouldnt be worthy of my time

over a year ago

It kinda works both ways with these guys I'm afraid. Generally they only get in touch if they're in between girlfriends and that's what gets on my wick.

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

A bit cheeky!!!This happened to us last week with a guy he was told to f-ck off and blocked him.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hmmm! Honesty is the best policy!

Perso, I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated!

If they are on Fab and see this thread you might not have to tell them after all!

And Boom! Empty reserve list! Lol

Anyway, each to their own and all that, good luck OP

over a year ago

"It kinda works both ways with these guys I'm afraid. Generally they only get in touch if they're in between girlfriends and that's what gets on my wick. "

If that's the case then no excuse needed. Stop giving yourself to them, plain and simple.

over a year ago

"Hmmm! Honesty is the best policy!

If they are on Fab and see this thread you might not have to tell them after all!

Anyway, each to their own and all that, good luck OP "

They're not. They don't agree with this lifestyle but I'm good enough to fill a gap so to speak.

over a year ago

Reserve list

I'd be happy with a list!!

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It kinda works both ways with these guys I'm afraid. Generally they only get in touch if they're in between girlfriends and that's what gets on my wick. "

Tell them where to go then!!

Say that you are not at their disposal!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

all that can be said to that is you picked them. If you find their behaviour wrong let that be known with silence

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hmmm! Honesty is the best policy!

Anyway, each to their own and all that, good luck OP

They're not. They don't agree with this lifestyle but I'm good enough to fill a gap so to speak. "

Ah! But they know of each other??

Yeah! Honesty. And do what makes you happy

Everyone is different

over a year ago

Life has changed in the years that I've known them and my circumstances have changed. They're nice guys and I don't want to piss them off. I'd rather they just stop pestering me and I'm running out of excuses

over a year ago

Tell them you have a bf and your not meeting anyone

Simple

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Life has changed in the years that I've known them and my circumstances have changed. They're nice guys and I don't want to piss them off. I'd rather they just stop pestering me and I'm running out of excuses "
ok heres your reply......... thanks for getting in touch sorry to here you and agnes are no more. unfortunatly im not a cumdump so that wont be being visited again. Wish you well gotta go got a firemans hose to service shortly

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

I'm sorry I don't know what you want people to say why can't you just say what you have said here? Maybe I just don't get it but how about we had fun it was good I'm calling it a day now have a happy life!

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I'm sorry I don't know what you want people to say why can't you just say what you have said here? Maybe I just don't get it but how about we had fun it was good I'm calling it a day now have a happy life!

"

over a year ago

Maybe likes the attention?

Guys wanting you ?

Just saying

over a year ago

If i was me which it wouldnt be add just say add like to stay just friends this now without sex am not saying it will never happen but i feel ur pressuring me to much

friend zoned in 1 message with a foot in the door lol

By *itsmcgee4Couple
over a year ago

Central

So you want to keep them on reserve for when it suits you, but you're not happy that they are doing the exact same with you? Am I missing something? I don't mean to sound harsh but, double standards much?

over a year ago

Some great answers and you're probably right. It's best to be honest and say my goodbyes. I just wish I could grow a set to do it.

Of course I like the attention, don't we all, but recently it's become unwanted. Was happy to see them over the years when my circumstances were a little different.

Cheers for the positivity!!

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Some great answers and you're probably right. It's best to be honest and say my goodbyes. I just wish I could grow a set to do it.

Of course I like the attention, don't we all, but recently it's become unwanted. Was happy to see them over the years when my circumstances were a little different.

Cheers for the positivity!! "

Bite the bullet and do it.

It's obviously a situation you're not fully enjoying! Life is to short! Time to do some early Spring cleaning lol

Good luck

over a year ago

Onwards and upwards if there's one thing I've learned life's too short to dwell on the past live life for the moment and enjoy every minute of it always do what's best for you

over a year ago

You're absolutely right max!!! I'm on it!!!

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"So you want to keep them on reserve for when it suits you, but you're not happy that they are doing the exact same with you? Am I missing something? I don't mean to sound harsh but, double standards much? "

cake and eat it springs to mind .

over a year ago

I'd be dancing on tables if I found out I had made someone's reserve list on here

Just ne honest, you are looking to meet new people instead of revisiting past buddies.

over a year ago

"I'd be dancing on tables if I found out I had made someone's reserve list on here

Just ne honest, you are looking to meet new people instead of revisiting past buddies."

Exactly this, not sure I'm on anyone's reserve reserve list let alone any other sort of list.

Honesty is the best policy OP, maybe time to bite the bullet

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Wow , wish I had a reserve list

Post new Message to Thread