Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

So Nervous!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am really nervous about actually swinging and cuckolding but I love the idea of it! I was hoping to hear from some ladies how they got over their nerves and took to it xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atmanhMan
over a year ago

bellshill

Not just ladies who get nervous

Take your time to find someone you really want to meet

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Agree with above. Some very strange people on here. Unless they can communicate normally, my guards of caution Stay up...

In the end, the genuine people filter through

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I am really nervous about actually swinging and cuckolding but I love the idea of it! I was hoping to hear from some ladies how they got over their nerves and took to it xx"

On Fab, I usually chat to people I am planning meeting, chat online, get to know them and try to see if there's chemistry/common interests.

So when I meet them face to face it's like meeting someone who is not really a complete stranger!

That does help. But I still get nervous slightly, excited more to put the whole face pic and chat to someone concrete.

Hope this makes sense and helps

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you don't get nervous there is something wrong with you!

Sex may be just a physical act but nerves will always kick in, is the connection there, is the room too cold, is the location not right, are people watching that make you nervous, all these things will have an effect on you and even the most confident person will have doubts and nerves about how they look and will they be able to perform!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am really nervous about actually swinging and cuckolding but I love the idea of it! I was hoping to hear from some ladies how they got over their nerves and took to it xx"

Vodka. But only one glass.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has swinging ever made any of u jealous? I guess we are all programmed to believe we r to be with just one person at a time. I don't feel jealous talking about it but I have read a lot a forums about people being jealous afterwords and I don't want that to happen!! Xxx

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I was worried I'd be jealous at first, wasn't sure how I'd feel seeing him with someone else and if I'd feel left out. We started by dogging then went to a club and had a group session. Then we started meeting couples and it's just gone from there.

I think time together afterwards is important, to touch base and make sure you're both happy and comfortable.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Has swinging ever made any of u jealous? I guess we are all programmed to believe we r to be with just one person at a time. I don't feel jealous talking about it but I have read a lot a forums about people being jealous afterwords and I don't want that to happen!! Xxx"

Unfortunately you will never know until you have done it everyone can give you their experience but tbh that counts for very little as everyone is so very different.

My only piece of advice and again counts for very little is if in doubt don't do it and if you do decide to once there are no nerves before a meet it's time to stop.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

over a year ago

Been swinging 10 yrs and still get nervous

When the nerves go...time to give up

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Been swinging 10 yrs and still get nervous

When the nerves go...time to give up "

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I am really nervous about actually swinging and cuckolding but I love the idea of it! I was hoping to hear from some ladies how they got over their nerves and took to it xx

Vodka. But only one glass. "

Not a pint glass

over a year ago

As a guy from my perspective all I would say is check and double check that you are happy with it. Dreaming of it is one thing but actually doing it is another. Be wary and rightly so check and check again until you are happy.

over a year ago

"I am really nervous about actually swinging and cuckolding but I love the idea of it! I was hoping to hear from some ladies how they got over their nerves and took to it xx

Vodka. But only one glass.

Not a pint glass "

That's where I've been going wrong!

Post new Message to Thread