Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Honesty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I just want to know is honesty the best policy. I have said on my profile that I am after descret fun because I am married but should I have just lied?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be up front. Even say your married I'd rather know who im playing with. My choice that way.

And if somehow she does find out it shows in one way you were up front.

Hurt like hell when I found out about partner apparently not only was he fucking around but I was dead.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Always tell the truth, so people can make up their own mind. C was married and we had it on our profile so we were upfront about it. Got a little bit of stick for it but people will comment even though they know nothing about it. We don't judge, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

By *heesyheadbandMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

don't expect much response if you have married on your profile because on a site this most of the women won't meet you if your married and playing away.

it's a kind of catch 22 situation.

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"don't expect much response if you have married on your profile because on a site this most of the women won't meet you if your married and playing away.

it's a kind of catch 22 situation."

There are profiles whonclearly state the prefer married blokes as they know there will be no strings

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"don't expect much response if you have married on your profile because on a site this most of the women won't meet you if your married and playing away.

it's a kind of catch 22 situation.

There are profiles whonclearly state the prefer married blokes as they know there will be no strings "

That's my thinking really as some women are on here looking for Mr right and that's fine but with me I just want to have hot sex with like minded women and know that there is gonna be no fuss.

Post new Message to Thread