Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Inverness hotels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all. Gonna be in Inverness for a stag party and wondering advice on the best hotels. Also if anyone wants too meet up then all the better anyway gimme a msg plz and thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was there for a stag night we stayed at the youth hostel ,was a good laugh .

The Columbia hotel is good as is the mercure

over a year ago

"When I was there for a stag night we stayed at the youth hostel ,was a good laugh .

The Columbia hotel is good as is the mercure

"

Thanks for the info

over a year ago

I've stayed at the Glen Mhor a couple of times. Excellent location and the breakfast was good. It's just along from Johnny Foxes.

over a year ago

can be pricey so book well in advance. i stayed at premier inn on the river for 42 quid but booked 2 months in advance.

worse sleep ever at the mercure

Glen Mhor, Palace, jury's inn have all been great stays too

over a year ago

"can be pricey so book well in advance. i stayed at premier inn on the river for 42 quid but booked 2 months in advance.

worse sleep ever at the mercure

Glen Mhor, Palace, jury's inn have all been great stays too"

Thank you x

over a year ago

The royal highland hotel is decent and there are always good deals for it on Groupon. Right next to the train station as well.

over a year ago

"The royal highland hotel is decent and there are always good deals for it on Groupon. Right next to the train station as well."

Thanks x

over a year ago

Only one I'd say to avoid it the penta hotel (beds are awful). Glen Mhor, premier inn (city centre riverside) , Columba, Waterside are all within walking distance to the town. xx

over a year ago

"Only one I'd say to avoid it the penta hotel (beds are awful). Glen Mhor, premier inn (city centre riverside) , Columba, Waterside are all within walking distance to the town. xx"

Thanks for the info x

By *ighlander80884Man
over a year ago

Inverness

I would also look at Airbnb, there are a lot of nice places in the centre of town, not all are shared places, and can work out cheaper than hotels.

over a year ago

"I would also look at Airbnb, there are a lot of nice places in the centre of town, not all are shared places, and can work out cheaper than hotels. "

over a year ago

Didn't think much of the Glen mohr ap partners next to hotel, could have been doing with a lick of paint, breakfast was good & bar was ok

over a year ago

"Didn't think much of the Glen mohr ap partners next to hotel, could have been doing with a lick of paint, breakfast was good & bar was ok"

Cheers

Post new Message to Thread