Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Massage glasgow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wrecked my back over christmas and was thinking about getting a massage to try loosen off some of the pain i have in the muscles ...

And what with browsing on fab on a sunday morning i then started to wonder about getting a "massage"

I guess all the "massage" places you find online are just fronts for prostitutes though eh? And there wouldnt actually be any massaging going on?

Or does anyone know of somewhere you can actually have a tantric massage done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I think you'll find someone who does massage therapy for sports injuries easy enough there are a couple of folk on here that do tantric massage don't know if that extends beyond meets .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do yourself a referral to your nearest physio at a health centre. People who offer massage, even of the non-sensual variety, don't always have a clue what they are doing, and can do more damage than you start with.

If you haven't seen your GP, do so asap, or contact NHS24. 3-4 weeks of back pain shouldn't be left untreated or unexamined.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive had it checked at the hospital and its just muscle damage and it tends to be ok most of the time now until i do housework or something that requires alot of bending over (i mean cleaning the bath not doggy you cheeky lot ) and then it tightens up again for a day or so

over a year ago

"I wrecked my back over christmas and was thinking about getting a massage to try loosen off some of the pain i have in the muscles ...

And what with browsing on fab on a sunday morning i then started to wonder about getting a "massage"

Embody at Glasgow green are good reasonably priced and you get the odd offer

I guess all the "massage" places you find online are just fronts for prostitutes though eh? And there wouldnt actually be any massaging going on?

"

over a year ago

"Ive had it checked at the hospital and its just muscle damage and it tends to be ok most of the time now until i do housework or something that requires alot of bending over (i mean cleaning the bath not doggy you cheeky lot ) and then it tightens up again for a day or so

"

When did you have it checked? If it is recurring, I would repeat my suggestion to see a physio. In the mean time try to avoid bending over the bath, and stick to the missionary position.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I would say as its tantric massage you want the "massage" parlours are what you want. For a more theraputic massage spas are probably a better bet

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yea, GP first and foremost. Hopefully you've got a good one.

Mine cancelled my physio appointments that the Hospital made when I Whiplash or NNP (They couldn't decide what was wrong with me, so NNP is more fitting).

You should NEVER suffer pain for a few weeks without having things checked out.

Mandy

over a year ago

Well if the personthat posted this is still having problems i have number of guy .i had really bad neck pain and migranes that was in oct and pain free since

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

I go to a place near queen street station it's great

over a year ago

I'm a qualified massage therapist and I'm in Glasgow from the 2nd to the 6th?

over a year ago

I am a Reiki Master who is also a Tantric Masseuse.

over a year ago

Any girls on here with any recommemdations for a sensual massage.

Perhaps with a bit of a cheeky ending.

Male or female masseuse but needs to be genuine...before all you Fab guys start offering !

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I do a rather good massage and have a portable table.

WH

By *ifferentClassMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you need attention anytime soon then I wouldn't bother going through GP - in Glasgow, at least. I went with an ankle injury last year and by the time I got a letter about it I couldn't remember why I had gone in the first place.

over a year ago

"I wrecked my back over christmas and was thinking about getting a massage to try loosen off some of the pain i have in the muscles ...

"

Embody Glasgow green

over a year ago

"I think you'll find someone who does massage therapy for sports injuries easy enough there are a couple of folk on here that do tantric massage don't know if that extends beyond meets ."

You will get many on here offering these massages but I doubt they have the qualities and certificates to prove and if you have a sore back I so bet most can cause more damage.

it takes years of training to become a Physiotherapist and quite a lot extended it to tantric.

I have been taught to massage and even to find small strains and muscle pulls but I would not offer services to anyone on here as damage could be caused although a couple of girls have had the benefit of a certain type of massage lollllll

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Look for a sport massage or Swedish massage therapist in your area.

Some of us are highly competent!

Check their website. They should have their certificates and current insurance on display if not they can show you on request!

You should also have a consultation and medical form to sign.

The thing with nhs physios at least in my area is that they have limited time per session and they have 3/4 sessions to 'fix' you. They also give you exercises and don't focus on massaging the muscles as such.

Depending on what you have done use a hot water bottle to help the pain, don't sit for long periods.

Google sport massage or Swedish massage therapists.

Hope you get this sorted

over a year ago

I wonder how many on here who say "GP first" have ever had a sore back

Anyway, was back and forth to Hospitals etc and got nowhere, went to chiropractor and was fixed after 2 sessions

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I wonder how many on here who say "GP first" have ever had a sore back

Anyway, was back and forth to Hospitals etc and got nowhere, went to chiropractor and was fixed after 2 sessions "

Again, depends on your injury! I believe a Chiropractor's main technique is the manipulative treatment of misalignments of the joints. Work around the spine mostly. The ones, I have spoken to however do complement with other techniques they know, such as massage.

Hence why it is important to know your therapist and get an idea of who is best to solve your problem?

Post new Message to Thread