Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why so serious?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey fellow fabbers!

This is probably well known already but have had a few girl pals leave recently due to folk not being able to handle rejection.

I just don't understand why folk get so angry over something so silly, it's a sex site first and foremost so should surely be a fun thing no? If you send someone a mail and they don't reply the same min why bombard them asking why your not good enough etc or the usual namecalling? I just find it incredible that guys go on like this. What fun can you get outta that?

I personally find the site to be a good laugh most of the time and have met and spoken to loadsa great people so far but guess for women and some couples it must be a chore half the time just to deal with the shit from folk.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thats what the block button is used for... If ppl start getting arsey then block them and ping they disappear.... If ppl used this button more it would make life easier for them... Report button also an underused button at times....

It's not just on this site u get arsey ppl on all sites... Part n parcel of the Internet with keyboard warriors, sexual deviants etc.... Ppl sometimes get over involved in situation... Ping pong nasty mails etc.... I can't stress enuff block and report.... Remember admin can access internal fab mail....

Yes no should mean no... Ppl should take it on the chin but hey it don't always happen like that... Shame but it happens .... Just laugh it off if ppl get arsey and use that block button.... Yes some make up new profiles again report and block again and so on... Dont get involved just block

over a year ago

I fully agree use block and report and its not just guys who get arsey but why get involved as you say meant to be fun xx

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I think a lot of the time a person can create an account and feel brave to say what they want due the the annonimity of the internet. A lot of the time it would seem the guys( mostly though not exclusively ) treat the place as a free for all.

They come on here looking for a guaranteed shag which they don't have to pay for. They have no concept of what swinging is really about - the choice to find and meet people who are equally interested in adding to their sex lifes with nsa fun of all descriptions.

I understand that some people like to meet socially first looking for the spark of sexual attraction and others may look for the annonymous shag at last minute for the rush. But fundamentally we are all looking for fun, not abuse when we say sorry but you are not for me. So please people get along and learn to live with rejection , I have , and who knows you may actually make some friends too along the way.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Some people expect meets with little or no effort.. Unlikely to happen and some react. Block and report.

By *ire and BrimstoneCouple
over a year ago

between Glasgow/Edinburgh

"Some people expect meets with little or no effort.. Unlikely to happen and some react. Block and report.

"

i would say most people

over a year ago

some guys come on here think it easy game and we ere just to fuck big difference between swinging and shagging it the ones that dont know the difference that ges it to you in the neck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just hard to fathom the thinking of some people, surprised that "up for a shag" doesn't work

over a year ago

"some guys come on here think it easy game and we ere just to fuck big difference between swinging and shagging it the ones that dont know the difference that ges it to you in the neck"
same for the women who join as well

not just the guys

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Just hard to fathom the thinking of some people, "

well the world most renowned psychologists wouldn't be able to as well... so you are not alone

Post new Message to Thread