Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

why is it hard to reply?

Jump to newest

By *igco51 OP   Man
over a year ago

lockerbie

im finding every time i send msgs they just get deleted apart from a few friends Any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

"im finding every time i send msgs they just get deleted apart from a few friends Any advice? "

Yeah, get over it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

that's the way it is and not likely to change anytime soon.

advice... yeah, accept that and it will cause you less angst.

good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is just one of the common things with the site and ye you will get used to it eventually. Couples and females can pick and choose who they want, so they can delete the majority of mails without even worrying about it.

Don't stress it mate happens to the best of us

over a year ago

being a free site always hard to contact people,just takes time;

be paitence like others has said

you get there

over a year ago

As a single female on here, who had left and rejoined, I was overwhelmed with the amount of mail I got in first few days. I couldn't possibly reply to all, as I was receiving two - three more as I was trying to reply to one. I couldn't catch up. I was flooded, plain and simple. One liners I didn't have to open as could read them as was, and anything that looked as if it had been copied and pasted to every fem regardless of their needs or wants was deleted automatically too. This left the gens that I wanted to meet.

I will try and be polite and reply to all, but honestly, some are not even worth reading.

Best advice.....when a new fem comes online, wait it out a few days until the newness goes and mail has slowed. That way you have a better chance of being seen. And try and be original and actually READ their profile!!!

over a year ago

I have had a moan about this in the past, took me a while to realise that some people get so many messages that it is easier to just delete a load of them. (I am not in that category yet,lol) then again some people check a profile of someone if they get a message without reading the message, they see who it is from , have a look and if the person isnt for them they dont need to bother reading the message or feeling rude by saying no.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Well the way i deal with emails is i read them and if they intrest me i will reply if not then i dont ....I reply too many emails from people im am intrested in possibly meeting so not going waste my time on replying to people in not if people dont like that then they just need to deal with it as a simple no and move on

over a year ago

Wish I had the too many emails problem lol - some good advice in the forum - many thanks.

By *igco51 OP   Man
over a year ago

lockerbie

thanks all

over a year ago

"As a single female on here, who had left and rejoined, I was overwhelmed with the amount of mail I got in first few days. I couldn't possibly reply to all, as I was receiving two - three more as I was trying to reply to one. I couldn't catch up. I was flooded, plain and simple. One liners I didn't have to open as could read them as was, and anything that looked as if it had been copied and pasted to every fem regardless of their needs or wants was deleted automatically too. This left the gens that I wanted to meet.

I will try and be polite and reply to all, but honestly, some are not even worth reading.

Best advice.....when a new fem comes online, wait it out a few days until the newness goes and mail has slowed. That way you have a better chance of being seen. And try and be original and actually READ their profile!!!"

totally agree xx well said xx its a bloody nightmare lol

over a year ago

If the person mailing has read the profile but if they obviously havnt then nop don't bother to reply...

By *igco51 OP   Man
over a year ago

lockerbie

"If the person mailing has read the profile but if they obviously havnt then nop don't bother to reply..."

Thanks I do read profiles just must be unlucky?

Post new Message to Thread