Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

curious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered what type of men or women most like?

Is it: Shy

Sensitive

Confident

Humourous

Film Star looks

Normal Looking

Ugly to make yourself look better??

now theres some food for thought i like someone who makes me laff has a mind of theyre own. Who is not in your face,Someone who enjoys life. And not too bad looking as i believe 1st impressiions last and .So would be interested on others opinions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just wondered what type of men or women most like?

Is it: Shy

Sensitive

Confident

Humourous

Film Star looks

Normal Looking

Ugly to make yourself look better??

now theres some food for thought i like someone who makes me laff has a mind of theyre own. Who is not in your face,Someone who enjoys life. And not too bad looking as i believe 1st impressiions last and .So would be interested on others opinions"

for me personality outshines them all

but i do like someone i can connect with and share similar tastes in lots of things....if hes good looking then thats a bonus ,give me a caring,considerate,sensitive and funny gentleman everytime and il be putty in their hands.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone that can make me laugh wins every time

Rox xxx

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i do seem to attract slightly younger, slim to med build guys but always have to have something we can talk about between shags or i can't play with them.

ps must be good kissers and if bi it an added bonus

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tend to like guys younger or roughly the same age as myself with smooth bodies who take care of themselves (im not talking ripped to within an inch of their lives just toned). Also like a bloke who is a bit cheeky and you can have a bit of banter with before, during and after ... makes for a very enjoyable evening x

Post new Message to Thread